Chapter 23

I Need You, More and More Each Day

Leaving. I hate that..

 

 

 

I broke the hug. I smiled at Sunggyu and he smiled back at me.

"Uhm oppa. So do you want to arrange your things now? Then we'll have our lunch." I asked him. He leaned on the couch and breath in deeply then out.

"Ok." He looked at me with a forced smile.

I know he didn't want to leave. I don't want to either but he had to. And Seoul isn't a sea away though, it's just some couple of kilometers away from me.

O stood up and turned off the TV and the player. I went out of the room first and Sunggyu followed.

"Heeseol, when will your parents go home?" I heard him from behind.

"Uhm, maybe tonight, why?" I looked back at him.

"I just wanted to say thank you to them before I leave." I nodded. Now we are heading upstairs.

When we reached the rooms, Sunggyu opened the door and let me in first.

"It's not that I want you to leave now, I just wanted to help you, in arranging and packing your things atleast." I explained. He might it get wrong when I asked him to pack his things.

"I know, don't worry." He patted my head and went to his closet to grab his luggages. After that, I grabbed some of his clothes on the closet that were hung.

I put them on tip of the bed and started to fold them one by one. Sunggyu came out of the walk-in closet bronging more of his things out and put it on the bed.

"Woah Lee Heeseol, you're good at that huh." He praises. I look at him and smiled. He just looked at my work totally amazed.

"Why? Is it your first time seeing someone folding like this?" I asked him.

"No, I just don't know you know it. I mean you're raised in this kind of surrounding, I will not be surprised if you don't know how to do that but, you amaze me by the little things you do." He said. Really.

I just shrugged and continued my work.

"Do the others too, you should know it." I mumbled and pushed some of his unfolded clothes in front of him.

We are so quiet that it got me bored even though we are packing his things so I decided to speak up.

"So, oppa. You are attending a university now, right?. We are-you know- girlfriend boyfriend but still I don't know what are you majoring into. What is it?" I asked him.

"Hmm, I am a Business major student. To tell you the truth, I really don't want it, but I have to. I wanted to attend an art university, but my parents doesn't want me to, so I can't do anything but to obey them." He sighed. I nodded.

"How about you?" I look at him.

"Ah, I see I haven't told you yet. We're the same. I wanted to attend that kind of school too, but I can't. Seeing that I am the only one who will take over my parent's business, I had to do it for them." I smiled. Sunggyu nodded with a hum.

"What are they like? Your friends I mean." I mumbled totally curious about his friends especially that guy named Woohyun.

"Well, I don't have much friends on my school now, but I got friends back in my high school. They are fun to be with and most of them are really annoying. But I liked the way they are." Sunggyu smiled. Maybe they are that good and funny for him since they made him smile. I wonder if he will talk about me to them, he will smile like that too.

"How about you? Your friend othe other day seems like she's a kind one." He asked.

"Oh, yeah. She is. Hmm. I have friends too. I have different kind of people on my circle of friends, I think Jiwon is like me that's why we got along. If you would ask, I attended an Arts HighSchool back then but I was transfered to a more prestigious school. Jiwon and I followed each other." I giggled at the thought.

Sunggyu smiled too.

"Heeseol-ah." He called out. I looked at him.

"I'll be visiting you here whenever I can, ok? But don't wait up. I might not come sooner or later. I had to arrange some things back in Seoul." He said. I don't understand why he is saying these tjings to me. I nodded and put my hand on top of hands assuring him.

"At least, call or text me." I smiled at him. He nodded.

"Don't worry, I might be the one visiting you there. I'll tell my parents to tag me along when they go there." I said.

"That would be great then. I think your parents know where we live." He smiled.

"Of course. They are friends, babo." I giggled. Sunggyu poked my nose.

"Who's babo, huh?" He asked me as he crawl near me.

"SUNGGYU-SSHI!" I said.

"Who?" He crawl nearer.

"Sunggyu." I giggled.

Then Sunggyu tickled me.

"Yah! Hahahhahaha! Oppa--oppa." I laughed.

"oppa stop it." I held my breath while holding onto Sunggyu's hands.

"Let's just continue this later, I'm hungry now." Sunggyu said. I let go of his hands and we stood up.

We went to the dining room where we waited for our lunch.

 

--

Hi!!

 

What's happening to AFF lately, I wasn't able to update earlier coz aff wont load on my browser.

 

But yea. .

 

Sunggyu tweeted and it's all about flirting with Nam Woohyun hahah

 . .

 

He even tweeted 'Nam Woohyun I love you.'

 

Well, it's all about Woohyin's drama. When woohyun tweeted and asked if we enjoyed watching his drama with Sungyeol (HighSchool Love On). .this Leader nim tweeted back and said yes he enjoyed. .then woohyun replied that he knows that Sunggyu didn't watch the TV . .caught off guard Sunggyu tweeted again and this time he said "남우현 사랑해" [Nam Woohyun Saranghae]

 

see, Woogyu is having some PDA tonight!!

 

Get married plssss. .

 

If not to me, Sunggyu, then at least to WooHyun!! Hahha. .

 

K~ byee