Chapter 25

I Need You, More and More Each Day

I wanted to see you, but time and opportunity seemed to be not working for us.

 

 

 

 

" Look at me." Sunggyu touched my chin. We were standing facing each other on my room. He will be leaving in a few minutes and he was saying his goodbye to me when he knocked on my door. I refused to go out of my room after our lunch since I don't wanna see him leave but this guy is something.

"Can I just come with you? I'll be attending your school too, since I got the same major as you." I pouted and plead.

"Heeseol, transfer there if you want. There would be no problem." He smiled at me. Why are you smiling!

"Seoul is still a part of South Korea, it's not like we are thousands of miles apart. Have you forgotten your geography subjects?" He poked my forehead. I glared at him while he just laughed at me.

"Let's go out. They are waiting. Don't be like this please. I'll be back in one piece. Don't worry. Why are you worrying too much? I will be back to my family." He offered his hand on me. 

Yes I am worried. Worried that you might realize that I was just a fling to you. Realize that I am too young for you, that I am that pretty. You might find someone there that suits you more. Worried that that one day that I am waiting for you to come back will not come. Worried that you might forget me. Worried that I can be in pain while you're away. I worry about everything negative that might happen when I can't see you.

I held his hand and we walked towards the door. I tugged his hand to stop him. He looked at me and questioned me why.

I pulled him for a hug where he immediately hugged me back.

"Oppa, don't forget, ok?" I whispered to him as I smell his scent that I will miss.

Sunggyu nuzzled his face on my neck and breathed in. He nodded and nuzzled more. He tightened his hug on my body.

After few minutes, he broke off the hug and cupped my face. He slowly captured my lips. He moved his lower lip and brushed against mine. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Our lips moved in sync and stopped for air. Our nose touched and we breath slowly but ruggedly trying to catch up.

"I'll miss you." He whispered. "Thanks for everything." He added.

I nodded. He lead me to the door and opened it. We are walking side by side. I am trying to put away the redness on my face. My heart is racing because of the kiss.

"Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Lee, I had a good vacation at your home. Thank you too, Heeseol." Sunggyu bowed at my parents while he patted my head.

"Alright. As we always say, you are always welcome here." My father patted Sunggyu's shoulder as he just bow at him.

"Tell your parents that we are thankful to them also that they had entrusted to us their son." My mother said.

"Yes eomonim." Sunggyu answered and smiled.

"Then, I'll get going then Sir, Ma'am, Heeseol." I looked at him at tried to smile.

 

Sunggyu hugged me once more but it was a brief hug since my parents are here with us, watching.

When he stepped on the car, I closed my eyes. I am trying to stop any tear from escaping in my eyes and I am doing well with it.

The car zoomed out of our gate and on my sight. I sighed. Sunggyu is not anywhere near me anymore.

"Heeseol, are you okay? If you want to visit your friend in Seoul, tell us ok?" Father said and patted my head. I nodded at him.

"We'll be leaving after dinner time." He added and went to his office. Again, they'll leave me.

"Eomma, can't you just stay here with me?" I finally spoke up my mind. My mither looked at me and sighed.

"Heeseol, just a little bit more, ok? I'll be stopping working at the company soon so that I can be with you too here." She smiled at me. Finally! She wont be doing office thingys anymore.

 

The next day, I received a message from Sunggyu that he misses me already. Everyday we exchange calls and texts. And sometimes we video chat too. That's what we do for everyday of every month.

Few days from when Sunggyu left, the results on my examinations came out. And guess what? I ranked second on it. Well, not bad. We celebrated it. I told Sunggyu about it and the celebration but he can't come since he has things to do too. Well, I understand.

School days came in and of course they were very boring at the start but day by day I enjoyed them.

Then there comes a time that I didn't received any texts or calls from Sunggyu. He said he became very busy since it's school days and he works on theur company sometimes. I just sighed and continued studying. When will you come back here?