Chapter 22

I Need You, More and More Each Day

 

I missed you, I miss you and I'll miss you

 

I felt someone is caressing my cheeks and the sunlight beams on my face. I opened my eyes carefully to be welcomed by a guy's angelic face. I adjusted my eyes to the light the bursts on the room. I looked at Sunggyu who was sweetly smiling at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. I smiled at him and breathe in.

"Good morning too." I answered.

"How was your night?" He asked me, still caressing my cheek. I touched his hand that was on my cheek.

"Good. How about you?".

"Good." We stared at each other and enjoyed each other's presence.

After a few minutes, I broke the silence.

"It's our 300th day today. Happy 300th day, my love." I intertwined our fingers. Sunggyu pulled me and let my head rest ob his chest. I can hear his heart beating unsteadily.

"Happy 300th day too, my love." He kissed the top of my head. I looked at him and smiled. I lift up my left hand that was intertwined with his right hand and looked at the ring he gave me yesterday.

"It looks good on you." He mumbled. I nodded.

"Yeah. It's beautiful." I whispered.

"Beautiful things for a beautiful girl like you." He said as he kiss the back of my hand.

"You're really greasy. Are you normally like this?" I asked as I giggle.

"Blame my friend. He thought me how to be greasy." He whined.

"Who is that friend?" I asked him. Is it a girl?

"His name is Woohyun. I'll introduce him to you someday, but I should be careful when that day comes, he might call you his girlfriend too. Well he is so greasy! He even call all her fangirls as his girlfriends." He said. I giggled imagining that kind of friend Sunggyu had.

"So how about you? Do you have fangirls too?" I mumbled as I get up and look at him. He narrowed his eyes acting like he is thinking deeply.

"Of course! I am Kim Sunggyu." He patted his chest and smiled cheekily. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do you call them then?" I lift one of my eyebrow.

"Friends. Fans. I don't call them as mine. They have someone who owns them and cherishes them, I can't say that they are mine since they're not." He explained. I just rolled my eyes and smiled at him. Friendzoner.

"How about you?, I bet you have many admirers." He sat up too and looked at me.

"Of course. But I don't usually entertain them." I smirked.

"Woah, our Heeseol knows how to play the game, huh? Are you boasting that to me now?" He giggled.

"No, of course. Really, I have but non of them got my attention." I laughed. Sunggyu just rolled his eyes at me.

I laughed louder.

 

We did our morning routine and ate our breakfast. We decided to just stay in the house and do things like watch a movie since we stayed out yesterday.

 

"So, what do you want to watch?." Sunggyu asked me as he pull out some DVDs on our home theater.

"What's in there?." I asked him.

"Old movies. I think I have some movies on my laptop. I'll get it." He walked towards the door when I shouted.

"Oppa! Just don't get any action-filled or horror movie. I want a romance comedy or comedy or romance movie."

"Heeseol." He sighed. I pouted.

"Ok ok. I get it. Let me see if I have. Or we'll just download if you want." He said as he walk out. I munched up the popcorn on my lap. Heol~ I don't want these. Sunggyu brought some chops though.

After few minutes Sunggyu arrived holding onto his laptop.

"Well, I don't have those kinds of movies though, what do you want to watch instead?" Sunggyu asked me as he place his laptop on the table in front of us.

An idea popped up on my mind.

"Oppa, what if, we'll just watch a concert DVD? That would be great!" I said with much anticipation. Sunggyu looked at me with a serious face.

"Ok. So what group?" He asked me as he continue scrolling.

"Uhm. SHINee?" I smiled at him.

"Really Heeseol? You want me to watch a boyband's concert?" He eyed me.

I nodded and smiled.

"Please oppa~" I cling onto his arm. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Please~~~~" I pouted.

"Don't squeal. Don't hit me while you are fangirling, ok? Just do it if it's me who are you fangirling at. Understand?" He put up one of his fingers. I nodded and giggled.

"Wait, I'll get my DVD upstairs. Ah wait! I think I left it here." I stood up and went to the cabinet and look for it.

"Oh! It's here." I raised it up in the air and giggled. Sunggyu just leaned his back on the couch and rolled his eyes.

I put the DVD on the player and started the concert. I went to Sunggyu's side and smiled to myself. Woah~ this is awesome.

Jinki oppa is one of my good friends and Taemin is my crush on their group. They're so awesome.

The concert started and I tried my best to stop my squeal. This is hard. Frustrating. I looked at Sunggyu but he looks at the screen blankly. I just shrugged it off.

After few minutes, I looked at Sunggyu again and he was sleeping already. Woah really, he's not interested. I pouted and picked up the remote control. I stopped what I was watching and stared at Sunggyu.

He is so cute. Haha. I adjusted the light on the theater and took some pictures of Sunggyu. Kekeke. I'll keep these. First movie date with Sunggyu.

I traced my finger on his nose bridge. He's going to leave tomorrow. I'll miss him for sure. And even now I miss him though he's beside me.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Oppa, I'll miss you so much. Come back here soon, ok?" I whispered at him. I just stared blankly on the screen in front of me.

Random thoughts in my mind.

After a while, I felt Sunggyu moved so I lifted my head from his shoulders and looked at him.

"Just lean onto me." He said, his eyes are still closed. I leaned on his shoulder again.

"You're done watching it?" He asked me. I shook my head no.

"Why?" He mumbled.

"You're asleep already, I don't want to disturb you." I said.

"Oh." I heard him say.

"Tomorrow, I'll leave on the morning." He said.

I looked at him. "Why so early? you can just leave in the afternoon." I sounded so worried.

"I want to, but I needed to go home." Hos eyes shows he's sorry.

"Is that so? Well, maybe I can't do anything." I pouted.

"You can do something." He said in a more cheerful tone. I looked at him with a 'What?' Look.

"Kiss me." He mumbled amd pouted his lips towards me.

"Yah!" I slapped his chest. He just giggled.

"Just kidding." He ruffled myvhair but I tossed his hand away.

"You know what Heeseol, I've never said it to you before but, I was jist forced to stay here." He said. I looked at him, he's so serious.

"Why?" I mumbled as I lean on the couch.

"It's because I have to. But then I liked it here, especially when I met you." He smiled at me. I smiled at him too.

" I really don't want to leave. But I have to. I promise, I'll come back here as soon as I can and as often as I can." He cupped my cheeks. I nodded.

"Don''t worry, ok?" He leaned his forehead on mine. I nodded again. Then he hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled.