Chapter 31

I Need You, More and More Each Day

I looked around the coffee shop I told Jiwon to meet up to. Jiwon moved to Seoul too not long ago, so we are going to meet up here. Well, originally she was from Seoul.

 

"Miss, what's your order?" The waitress approached my table.

"Ah, later. I will still wait for my friend." I smiled politely at her. I still feel sleepy, but I wanted to meet Jiwon today because I missed her so much.

 

The cafe door opened and I looked over.

 

It's the face I never thought I could see.

Thank goodness I wasn't facing his direction. My heart began to beat crazily.

I picked up the menu and covered my face.

"Sunggyu." I whispered to myself.

 

Heol~ out of all faces. Why would I see him now? I looked over, he was on the counter. He wore casual clothes. Very simple. Maybe he just want to buy coffee.

He didn't even change. I mean, he became more manly, his hair changed a bit. My feelings for him, changed, a little bit. I still like him. I can't deny that fact. But out of all the days and places I can see him, why now? Why here? I held back my tears and the outbusting feeling I feel right now. Why now? I gripped harder on the menu and breathe in and out, calming myself.

 

I can't describe the exact feeling right now. It's maybe because I was shocked to see him right at this day at this place.

 

I was praying that he won't notice me. I don't know what to do once he noticed me and walked towards me. Ugh! Maybe he won't talk to me either.

 

After he ordered he went to sit on the table near on the door of the cafe and pulled out his phone. I think he noticed that someone was looking at him so he looked at my direction, but I covered my face again and pulled out my phone.

I dialed Jiwon's number.

 

"Hello?" I heard her on the other line.

"Jiwon-ah, it's me, Heeseol. Don't come over yet. I'll just text you, ok?" I said. Before she could ask why, I ended the call and continued to cover up.

 

After few minutes, I looked at his direction. He's gone. Maybe he went out already.

I texted Jiwon to come now and after few minutes she was in front of me now.

 

She was squealing when she first saw me. It's not like we never saw each other through video calls. Haha!

 

"Really, Heeseol, you changed a lot. As in, when I say a LOT! It's a LOT!" she exclaimed. People are looking weirdly at us. So I just covered and nodded.

 

"Stop it. I just curled my hair temporarily . That's it. It's still me." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"So, why did you stop me to go here earlier?" I looked at her.

"Nothing." I faked a smile.

"Hmm. You're lying Lee Heeseol. Do well next time you lie at my face, ok?" She scoffed and sipped on her drink.

"Jiwon-ah, it's really nothing. Trust me." I don't need to tell her I saw him. She was so mad when she knew why we broke up. She said many words like 'that guy is a jerk!' 'I should squeeze the crap out of him!' 'He's the reason why you're leaving!'.

Yes, he was the reason why I left.

--

 

"You're gonna work at your company now? You haven't graduated yet. How's that?" We were on a department store buying some clothes since I only got some of my clothes back in the US.

"Yes. I got a bachelor degree diploma already, remember?. The only thing was my majoral thingy. I haven't finished them yet."

"Hmm. Is that why they want you back this early?" She searched through the rack and pulled a pink dress

"I don't know. Maybe. Ah right! This morning, whwn I arrived, there are many reporters at the airport, my Secretary told me I should avoid them." I remembered the scene this morning.

Jiwon looked away from me and ignored what I told her.

"Jiwon, you know something, do you?" I grabbed her hand.

She looked at me and sighed.

"I am not in the position to tell you. Just wait, you'll know it." She put a little smile on her face. I just rolled my eyes. All of them seemed to know things I never knew.

"I am sorry Heeseol." She patted my shoulder.

"I just hope it's a good reason." I mumbled under my breath and continued finding some clothes to wear.

 

 

----

 

 

Friends~~

 

Sorry if I have to post things like this. A short update.

 

I'm working on it. .

 

The end is not yet near. We have a long way to go.

 

And my summer vacation is coming to an end by mextweek, I hope I can update too once school started ~~

 

Ok~

 

Byeeee

 

Have you watch any INFINITE shows now?

 

Sunggyu's on 4Things Show, ranting about how the members told him his album was a failure. .

 

Hmmm

 

K~

 

I gotta sleep now hahaha. .

 

 

2:22AM 140731