Chapter 13

I Need You, More and More Each Day

    Playing. That's what we did, as always. I hope we can play that game again

 

 

"Kim Sunggyu-sshi, I don't know why you are doing this, but whatever that maybe, I am telling you-and yes this is threat- if ever you hurt me, I'll make sure you'll be begging to live!." I shouted at him on the car.

"Hey hey, chill down. It's not like I'm going to kidnap you, it's your car and your driver anyways." He said and laughed. 

"Ahjusshi, let's go." He said as he winked at my driver. I just hissed and crossed my arms in front of me.

He didn't bother to speak during the car ride neither do I. Things are running furiously on my mind. That 'girlfriend' thingy is just flaming up my insides. To be honest, it flames my insides up in a good way. Haha. I know I might be crazy but I know deep down me, I started to like him.

Whenever we study together, there are times that I just stare at him. The truth is, half of the time he discusses, I just stare at him. His serious face is one of the sights I always like. His serious side is something I liked. Whenever he ruffles my hair, I might glare at him and roll my ayes at him, deep inside me was a happy girl smiling at the cuteness of his face whenever he do that. Everytime he kisses me goodnight, it made my heart beat like crazy and from that time on, I knew I like him since I long for it every now and then. I am gonna confess this but yeah, every little thing he does just to annoy me, reciprocated theirselves and made me like him instead.

During the whole time we spent together studying, I have known a smart and attractive man that he is. He might be somewhat jerk and annoying, but I find a very responsible man in him. When he said he'll teach me, he taught me well. When he said it's an easy thing to do, he made everything seem so easy. When we have some debates, he thinks rationally and is witty. I like men like that because my father is like that. Blame it all on me, but I was severely attracted to this man beside me that I can't even see myself when he leaves me on my lonely house. To be honest, before he came to my life, I have been a shy and quiet girl, well except if I'm with Youngjoo eonni and Jiwon and with our other friends. But him entering my life, brought out the inner me that hides whenever she enters this house. I have been a lonely child since I was an only child in the family. No one to talk to, no one to play with and no one to laugh with. That was my life since my parents have been busy with our business. Sunggyu have been my vent the day we started being like this. It might not be detailed but we had good times together. We became friends in just a small span of time, even if it wasn't that obvious.

 

Then I was pulled out my reverie when the door on my side opened making me fall down a little.

"YAH!" I shouted at him who was laughing his out.

"Get out now, or I'll carry you?" He said.

I got out from the car, that's when I noticed that we were in front of the gates of my garden. I smiled. It's been a while.

I ran to the gate and opened it. I eent inside running, only to find a table for two set on the shed with food. I looked back and saw Sunggyu who was smiling.

"What is this?" I asked him totally lost with the things in front of me.

"A small snack I prepared. Since you have studied well and worked really well for your exam, should teacher give you a small prize for it?" He said as he walk towards me.

I looked at the table.

"Seat?" He motioned me to go and seat and I found my feet walking towards the table and sat down on the chair as Sunggyu pulled it out for me.

"what?" He asked me when he realized that I'm looking at him with such unreadable face.

"What kind of sorcery is this?" I eyed him. Deep inside I feel so giddy. My heart beat faster than the normal.

"No sorcery involved, this is really for you Lee Heeseol." He said sincerely.

I just smiled, I can't stop my lips to form a small curve on my face.

He smiled at me too and winked.

"Mweoya!" I shouted at him playfully.

"Ok, shall we eat now? I bet you're hungry already." He lifted up the lid and revealed stacks of pancakes. He put some on my plate.

"Why pancakes? Out of all the food in the world?" I asked him.

"Hmm, let's just say, I asked someone and she said you'll like pancakes and cinnamon breads the best, so yeah." He smiled.

"Tss. Resourceful." I snickered and ate the food on my plate.

We ate quietly but we also had some conversation about my exam. I told him that it went well. And he said he is proud of me and of course he ruffled my hair again.

 

After the snack, Sunggyu told me that we have to go somewhere so we rode the car again. It's almost five in the afternoon already. Shizz, we just ate and talked but we took almost three hours.

 

"We're here!" He said excitedly, making me woke up from a little nap.

"Where are we?" I asked him.

"Uhm, in a park. Come on! I've been here for several times and I know you'll like it!." Tss. So confident. I rolled my eyes and went out.

It's a park nearby our town. I've never been here.

"Hyung, we'll just call if we need to go home." Sunggyu told my driver who nodded and went away.

"Let's go?" He said, offering his left arm for me to linked with. I looked at him and his arms.

"Oh come on. It's not like we haven't been close with each other." I rolled my eyes and just linked my arms with him.

"You know what, you need to stop rolling your eyes." He said as we walk heading towards the park which was by now with several people around.

"Why?" Out of nowhere I muttered that three lettered word which I don't want to ask but my mouth didn't stop.

"Because you have beautiful eyes, don't ruin them." He said without any hint of joke in his voice.

"Tss. Stop that." I laughed a little.

"Why are you laughing? It's true, you haven't heard some people telling you that?" He laughed at me too.

"I have, of course." I said. Haha. You think you can win huh?

"Woah! Our Heeseol knows how to counterattack words now, huh?"

"Oppa." I called out to him softly which he answered with a hum.

"Uhm. Sorry for kissing you that night." I shyly muttered those words.

"Why are you sorry? And seriously, you call what you did a kiss?" He said while laughing.

I retreated my arm that was linked to his arms and smacked his arms playfully.

"Yah! Ok ok, it's alright you know. The truth is. ." He put his hand on my shoulder and used his ither hand to lift up my chin.

"Look at me." He said. I looked at him shyly.

"You're a bad kisser." What?! Shizz! Of course I am! That was my freaking first kiss, you fool! I smacked his arms with a lot of force this time but he started to run away from me so I chased him. He was laughing while running.

"YAH! KIM SUNGGYU!! COME BACK HERE!!!" I shouted at him as I run faster and faster to catch that idiot.

"No! I won't!" He shouted back.

We continued to chase each other until I'm only few meters away from him and I grabbed his jacket but to no avail he just shrugged my hands off that caused him to stumble down and lay down on his back. This is my opportunity. I sat down and smacked his chest, but of course playfully. Until he grabbed bith of my hands and pecked my lips. That's when I realized that I was sitting on top of him. What more, straddling.

I stood up and fixed my self. Thank goodness no one saw us.

He is smiling like an idiot and sat up.

"Babo." I mumbled as I turn around and walk away from him. That wasn't even funny at all! He is always annoying!. Why is he screwing up my feelings?! Why is he like that?! Why Sunggyu? And you Lee Heeseol! You liked it don't you? Don't dare to smile! He is just annoying you in every possible way he could. Don't fall unto his trap!

 

so yeahhh hahahag.  YEAH. .i'm still using my phoneee. .

 

Take careeee. .