Chapter 36

I Need You, More and More Each Day

After the party, was a little dinner with both families. Well, complete.

Me with my parents and the Kims with, of course, Sunggyu. It was awkward between us, I can feel it. He was sitting beside his mother, me? With Jaehyun. And they are just across us.

 

"Jaehyun, don't you know that Heeseol and Sunggyu are good friends?." Mrs. Kim opened up. Sunggyu and I looked at each other but I looked away and gulped hard.

"Oh really? That's good then." Jaehyun smiled at me to which I returned back with a fake smile. I heard Sunggyu cleared his throat.

They continued to chat and chat. I just stayed there quietly and just opened my mouth whenever they ask me something. Sunggyu was quiet too bit I occassionally caught him looking at me. It was so awkward.

Knowing that you're marrying other guy and not just other guy but your ex-boyfriend's brother. Who would like that? Who would be comfortable with that? No one of course!!

Honestly, the whole time that I was sitting there was a 'no-breathing-time' for me. It is so hard. I felt so suffocated and tired.

 

"You didn't eat well." I heard Jaehyun speak up as we head to my room. We're staying on the hotel.

"Do you want something to eat?"

I shook my head no and just continued to walk.

"I see you knew Sunggyu already. How did you met him?"

I stopped mybtracks as I recall the times before.

"Let's call it a night now. I'm a little tired. Good night." I didn't bother to look at him as I continue to walk. My room was just some feet away from here.

"Ok." Jaehyun approached me and opened my door to let me in.

"Thank you." I whispered. Before I could go in he pulled me and backhugged me.

"What are you doing? You don't need to do that, no one sees us" I whispered again. I didn't wriggle since I felt so drained now. My whole body is wobbly and my energy's continuously going down.

"I am not acting up, if that's what you think. I like you. I really like you." He leaned his chin on my shoulder and breathe in. "Good night. Sleep well." He whispered and let go of me.

I left him standing outside as I close my door. What was that?! Did he just confessed to me?

 

--

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

I was walking at the hall when I heard someone familiar talking. So I stopped my tracks and listened to know who it was.

Was that hyung? I walked again and saw Heeseol and my brother walking.

 

"Let's call it a night now. I'm a little tired. Good night." I heard Heeseol say. She walked but hyung catched her up and opened her door for her. But then I saw what he did.

 

It was heartbreaking seeing the girl you love on some other man's arms. I felt my knees go weak as I catch up my breath. I closed my eyes turned around not being able to take much more of the scene in front of me.

 

I was shocked. Really. I never knew that it was Heeseol. He never told me the name of the girl he have been talking about long time ago. He just said she was amazing. I never knew it was her. The girl who captured my heart captured his also. Will I fight? What if Heeseol doesn't want me back? What if she's still angry at me. I know I was a jerk. I didn't kept what was mine until it was lost. Now that I need her back, I think it was impossible. One of the most important people in my life owns her now. I can't take her away that easy.

 

After an hour I think, I went to the hall again towards my hotel room. It's not that far from hers, it was just good four rooms away. And my brother's is just opposite hers. I don't think it was a good idea to stay here anymore. But I am just too far where I live. The event wasn't held at Seoul, so it's basically far. And there will be an event tomorrow. I don't know what it was but I know it's all about this marriage thingy between them.

 

What should I do?

I felt tears on my cheeks. This is too much. Seeing them on stage saying their engagement vows felt like losing half of my life. When they get married, I don't think I could live. I'll lose my whole life. My whole life now is Heeseol.

 

---

 

I AM STARTING TO BE HYPED UP AGAIN,!!

I am on my  mood writing again!! HAhahah

 

Ok~

So, I wanted to send my condolences to Ladies' Code's family, friends and loved ones for what happened to EunB eonni. .And for their driver's family also. .

 

I was listening to their songs these passed few days before it happened so I was so shocked when I woke up that morning reading an article about what happened to them. .

I hope Rise eonni will wake up soon and Sojung eonni's successful operation again. .I hope that they will all be fine soon. .

 

04sept2014 10:57PM