Chapter 6

I Need You, More and More Each Day

Unexpectedly.

 

After that I turned around and went inside my room as quickly as possible but my door was stopped from closing.

I opened my door widely enough for me to pass through and I stepped forward. I looked at him. He looked at me with such unreadable face.

"Is that what you call a kiss? This is a kiss." He said. And with that he pulled my waist with his right arm and smashed his lips on mine. He started nibbling my lips. And I was so clueless with everything. My eyes are widely opened trying to register the things that's happening. I looked at him and I saw him with his eyes closed and I think he was enjoying this. I can feel his other hand on my neck massaging it and for a greater access on my lips. I put my hands on his chest. I don't know if I should push him or what. My inner self tells me that I should just go on but my mind is thinking the other way around. And without thinking that much, my inner self took me over as I close my eyes and put my arms on his neck. So this is what a kiss felt like? I started to follow the rhythm he started and feels his lips with mine. He my lower lip and a sound from me came out. what was that? A moan? I moaned? I'm not dumb to not know things like this. My friends and classmates at school are people who knows much of this kind of things, and I heard enough of these things. I'm enjoying it. I'm not going to fight it, 'cause it's my first time to feel this. I know that it's not right but what should I do? I'm enjoying this. I can feel him pulling me harder against his body. I did too, I pulled his neck and put my hands on the back of his head massaging his scalp. And after a few more seconds, we stopped. I was out of breath and so was he. His forehead is lightly pressed mine and my eyes are still closed, praying that it was only a dream. It's embarrassing. I can feel his ragged breath on my face.

He pulled his face away from me. I looked at him, telling myself that it was a real thing that happened. He is looking down the floor.

"I'm sorry. Look, I shouldn't have done that." He said, with an obvious sorry look on his face.

"No, it's my fault. I'm sorry." I said with a low voice. I looked at my hands.

"Heeseol-ah. Just sleep for now, ok?" He patted my head and turned around. He was about to open his door but he stopped and walked back towards me. He pulled me in for a hug.

"Good night. Let me see you go inside your room, ok? I'll go inside my room after you go inside." He whispered against my hair. He lets me go and I looked at him. He has this sweet smile on his face. I turned around and I twisted my door knob and went inside my room. I leaned against the door and I held my chest. I heard his door being closed, he went inside now as just what he has said. My heart beats faster than how it did earlier after that incident on the balcony. I touched my lips. I can still feel his lips on mine. Do I like him enough for me to be like this? My lips are swollen because of him. My heart beats like crazy because of him. My mind goes malfunctioning when it comes to him.

I walked towards my bed and lied down. I closed my eyes trying to forget everything and go to sleep but nothing happened. Everything just keeps on replaying and flashing on my mind. The way he moved his lips on mine, was just so amazing. Maybe because it was my first time that's why it felt amazing. I've never kissed anyone, nor anyone kissed me. This is the first time and it was with someone I'm not sure of anything to. I can't say I like him, it's only been a week since I first met him. And it's not even been twenty-four hours since we started being friends. Do we do things a little bit too fast?

He is good looking, I know. But that wasn't enough to tell if I like him. He has this temper I couldn't estimate. He is family friends' son, and that doesn't even count.

Hey. Lee Heeseol. It's just a kiss. But that was your first kiss! First damn amazing kiss.

And he is a guy from Seoul. He might be thinking that it was only a kiss. And it meant nothing to him. It was only a thing he told you he wants, roughly half an hour ago. It's only a thing he wants in exchange of his forgiveness you've been asking him that was clearly he gave when he said it's nothing. It's all your fault Lee Heeseol. If you only stopped asking him when he said it's nothing, then there wouldn't have been a problem. If you only held yourself in and didn't bother going out to give him that thing he asked you if it was a kiss for you, when clearly it's a kiss.

It's all entirely your fault. Pabo. Lee Heeseol.