Chapter 19

I Need You, More and More Each Day

Sweet mornings and talks. I wanna share them with you again.

 

 

 

 

I felt a pair of hot lips my neck. I opened my eyes and saw Sunggyu on top of me. The room is still dark. He pulled up his head when he realized that I was awake. He looked at me and smirked. I cupped his face and pulled him for a kiss. I closed my eyes and felt a hot wave on my face. A ray of light flashed on my eyes and it hurts. I opened my eyes, and realized it was just a dream. I looked at what I was hugging, or should I say, who? My head is resting on his chest and I am hugging him. I looked at him, he is still asleep. I stared at his sleeping face. He looks so serene. His arms are wrapped on my waist. Yes, I crossed the boundary I guess. But who knows, maybe he pulled me on his side, right?

I traced my finger from his forehead that is slightly creased to the bridge of his nose to his slightly parted lips. He closed his mouth. I smiled at his cuteness. He is a perfect work of art. His nose, the shape of his eyes and his lips. He is so warm, but I need to remove myself from him because he might say I crawled and hugged him.

I gently and slowly removed his arms around me. He moved a little, I looked at him to see if he was awake and fortunately not, yet.

When I succeeded removing his arms, I went to my original side and fixed myself. I looked at the clock on my side and noticed that it was quarter to seven in the morning already. I sighed and turned to my left and picked my phone to check any messages. 

I felt two arms on my waist.

"Good morning beautiful." Sunggyu mumbled as he nuzzle his face on my neck.

"Good morning too." I said as I touch his hands that was on my stomach.

"You're really thin." He said. I felt his hot breath on my neck that made me shiver.

"I know." I turned to face him. He looked at me with his sleepy eyes.

"How's your sleep?." He mumbled. His arms are still wrapped on my waist securely.

"I slept well, how about you?." I asked him touching his cheek and removing the 'morning star' in his eyes.

"Well, best ever sleep. Especially when you hugged me." He smiled at me.

"No, I didn't hug you." I tried to sat up but he was too strong to let me go.

"Yes, you did." Sunggyu let out his tongue at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

He pulled me to him. I looked at him, his eyes were closed.

"My morning kiss." He pouted his lips.

"Yah! You're being abusive now, huh?." I slept beside him all night and will for the next two nights and now, he's asking for a morning kiss?

"Just one." He whined.

"No, and besides, we haven't brushed our teeth yet." I covered my mouth. He looked at me sharply. He shifted and now was on top of me.

"YAH! GET OFF ME!" I shouted at him. He just smirked at me.

"Shout and you'll be heard by everyone. They might think that we slept together if they checked on us." He said calmly. Yes, he is so damn calm when he said that.

"Now, give me my morning kiss."

"No! Until you get off me." I pushed him but he was really strong.

"Just a peck." He whispered as he leaned in.

"Let me go first." I told him.

"No." He said firmly.

"Oppa! We haven't brushed yet."

"I don't care." He leaned in and pecked me on my lips.

"Yah!" I slapped his chest. He just smiled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Now, get off me, you got your morning kiss already!" I pushed him a little bit stronger now.

"That was your morning kiss from me, I need my morning kiss from you." He wiggled his brows. Such a smart .

I pulled his face and kissed him on his lips. No way I"?'m winning over this guy.

"Now. Get off me." I said firmly with a serious face. He chuckled. 

"What are you laughing at?!" I told him.

"Nothing, you're just so cute." He poked my nose. I scrunxhed my nose.

"Now get off." I told him as I slap his arm. He get off me and to the bed.

I sat up and fixed my hair.

"Thank you." I heard him say. I looked at him and he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

We fixed the bed together.

"I'll go to my room. Fix yourself and come down. Let's eat breakfast." I told him and walked towards his door.

"Ok. I'll be there soon." I nodded at him and opened the door.

I peeked outside, seeing if there is someone in the hall. No one's there. I went out and ran towards my door and opened it. I can't believe that I am actually sneaking out after sleeping on my boyfriend's room. I look like a bad girl.

I went to my bathroom and washed and wore something comfortable.

I went out of my room and knocked on Sunggyu's door.

"Oppa. Let's eat!" I shouted on his door. I leaned my head on the door. I heard him say "Ok."

I went downstairs and to the dining room.

I waited for Sunggyu and after a while he arrived.

We had our breakfast while talking about random things.

After that, we decided to go to the park we went before.

We rode the car. We were seating side by side.

Sunggyu held my hand. I was so surprised when he did that. I glared at him. And he looked at me with a 'What?-I'm-your-boyfriend' look.

I pulled my hands and looked at our driver who seemed to notice the commotion behind him, but he just continued to drive.

Sunggyu held my hand again and intertwined his fingers.

I glared at him, but he looked away, outside the car. I just remained still and looked outside too. I slowly removed my hands from his grip and folded my arms on my chest. I pretended to be asleep but I can feel Sunggyu's stare at me.

 

The car's engine went off. I opened my eyes and I saw the park. I opened the door beside me and went outside as I mumble my thanks to our driver.

"Hyung, we'll text you, ok? Thanks." Sunggyu tapped our driver's shoulder who just nodded. The car went on its way.

"Ah!! This feels good!." I breathe in the fresh air.

"Yeah right." Sunggyu looked at me and offered his arms. I looked at him and shake my head no.

"Why? Today is our 200th day, right?" He whined.

"Yes, but you held my hands earlier. You shouldn't do that, what if Mr. Jung saw ut, huh? What will you do?." I raised my left eyebrow.

"Then I'll tell your parents that I'm dating you now." He just simply say.

"Try and you'll be dead." I at him.

"You know Heeseol. It's not bad that we're dating, it's not bad to tell them either." He sighed.

"Oppa, it's not that easy. Do you think they'll approve easily? Look I am too young for this, and yet I wanted to do it because I like you. They might not let us see each other anymore. You know what our parents can do, right?" I explained to him calmly.

"Ok, I get it now." He pouted.

"Oppa. I am sorry. We can reveal this to them when the right time come, ok?" I touched his chin forcing him to look at me.

"Sunggyu-sshi, look at me." I said soflty at him but he didn't budhe, instead he looked away.

"Jagiya." I whispered. He looked at me with a surprised look. I smiled at him. He smiled and nodded.

"Happy 200th day, Jagiya." I cupped his cheeks and smiled.

He smiled at me and held my waist.

He lifted his hands and removed my hands on his face. He held it and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Let's go?."

We started to walk on the park.

 

 

---

Today's JungRyul manager oppa's wedding day ;)))

축하합니다 마내저님!!

 

Today's 6th of July, 2014 :)