After sometime~

I Need You, More and More Each Day

Hey guys~! It is Kyuhee21 here..

I hope you are all well and fine as you read this message from me here on AFF. I hope that as my message finds you in this trying times, you and your family are in a safe place and well cared for.

I know It has been years since I last updated you on any of my stories here and I am very sorry for the long time that I wasted without any of my stories still running. I also know that reasons aren't enough, but I still need to acknowledge them.

For me, my life has been on a busy road these passed years. During the years I am active here on AFF to which when I started three stories, I was in early years of my college days and I still find some time to write and my passion for KPOP was at peak. I had fun and yes, I loved the community, the stories that are being shared here and my of course, I love you my lovely subscribers and silent readers.As, maybe, many of you knows that I was taking up Architecture and the later years of my university days were kind of hectic and filled with school activities and projects to the point of me not even opening my AFF account. Thank God, and I did graduate after five full long years in Archi-school and now I have a full-time job somewhere far from my homeland. I also found someone to share memories with and we are also planning to get married this year. But things happened to the world and we are moving the dates maybe later next year when we are all fully recovered from this pandemic. To sum it all up, my real life behind my writings went busy and fast and a lot of things happened. And one thing was left behind and that was my love of writing..

Every now and then, I have been revisiting my AFF account for several months now and I was thinking of going back to it as a form of unwinding from this stressful adulting life..and I would try my best to update every story I was writing before and come fully finish them all up and then maybe after that, I would also write a lot more...

I dont know how to end this message but I hope you guys are still there and gonna support me and my stories..

Thank you sooooooo much for always being there from day one. I wouldn't have enough courage after all these years if it weren't because of tehe comments and feedbacks I read after all these years..

I love you all!! XOXO

Love always,

Kyuhee21