Chapter 15

I Need You, More and More Each Day

I wanted us to start again, like how e started before.

 

 

 

 

So Heeseol, how was your exam yesterday?" My father asked me as I munch up my breakfast.

Sunggyu was sitting beside me. Well, it's his sit whenever my parents are home. If not, his sitting right across me.

"Uhm, it's alright, appa. Don't worry, I did well. I think." I said almost whispering the last two words.

"We have faith on you Heeseol-ah. We all know you did well." He said and smiled at me. I returned his smile and continuex to eat.

"I heard you went out for a stroll yesterday, Sunggyu." My mother spoke.

I stopped chewing my food remembering what happened yesterday.

"Ah yes, eomonim." Sunggyu said with a smile on his face. I looked at him and he looked back at me and smiled.

"Oh, that's good. By the way, did your parents called you already? They called me last night and they said they'll be sending a car for you to go home" Mother said. What? When? I looked at Sunggyu who was totally surprised with a crease between his brows.

"Ne? They haven't called me yet about that." He said with an obvious surprise tone on his voice.

"Oh I see. Well, that's what they told me, perhaps you stayed here for almost a month now. Oh no, it's only been three weeks, right?"

Yeah, it's his third week now. If my calculations are right, he only have 12 days left.

Sunggyu nodded and continued to eat.

 

When we finished eating our breakfast, I went straight to my room. Sunggyu finished eating first so he left the table first. I don't where he went. Where that guy went? Hmm. Well, maybe he's just around.

I picked up my phone and I browsed through my gallery, and that's when I found Sunggyu's sleeping picture that I took. He gave me a some problems to solve in math that night and it took me almost an hour to finish those thirty problems he gave. I thought he was just sitting there on the floor leaning on my bed, but when I looked up at him, he was asleep with his arms crossed in front of him. His mouth is a little agape and he looks so cute in that position. Instead of waking him up, I secretly took a picture of him, and then I shook him up.

I smiled at the thought.

Then my phone beeped. A message from Jiwon.

 

Jiwonnie

 

Heol. .Good morning Heeseonggggiiiee. .! Sorry, we can't go out today ;( I wanted to, but we have somewhere to go to with my parents, we'll be out for a week. How about when we come back? All my treat! Girls' day out:) Ppyong!

P.S. Lemme meet your boyfriend sometime, ok?

 

Hm. Yeah. I almost forgot about it. She said we'll go out today. Hm. That girl really.

The I decided to send her a reply

 

To Jiwonnie

 

Geurae araseo. Don't worry I'm alright with it :) I miss you you know. Kkk. . Have a nice trip!

P.S. HE is NOT my boyfriend. Ok?

 

That girl. Well, he is nit my boyfriend, just yet. I think.

I was thinking of it for a while now and it's not that bad though. Hmm. I like him too, why not give it a chance, right?

And besides, he's not bad at all. I like him. Well, in fact, he is my ideal type of a guy.

 

I went out of my room to find him.

I knocked on his door hoping that he's inside. But no ine answered. I knocked on his door again. Hmm. Maybe he's out.

 

"Oh Heeseol, why are you knocking at my door?." I heard him say. I looked at my left, he was standing on the stairs with a glass of orange juice on his hand.

"Uhmm." I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled at him, speechless. I am freakingly caught on act! Think think think! Heeseol Think!!

"Ah, I was just wondering if I could talk to you." I said. Haaah. .As what I said, I am someone who settles everything immediately.

"Hmm. Yeah, of course." He said as he walks closer to me with a smile on his face.

"Do you want to go inside?" He opened his door and motions me to go in. I nodded and stepped inside. Well, it's not my first time to go in here. Like duh! It's our house. Haha.

As I enter the room, a boy's scent is obvious in the air. I looked around and the room is quite organized except for the papers and pens on the table beside the window, and some of Sunggyu's clothes on the wall hanger.

"Have a sit." Sunggyu muttered as he pull the chair on the table and put his juice on the bedside table.

"Ah, thanks." I said as I sat down on the chair facing him who sat on the bed across me.

"So what do you want to talk about." He pressed his lips on a thin line and narrowed his small eyes. Haaa, this guy, he has small eyes and he makes it smaller again.

"About last night." I am really lost at words right now, that it's the only way I know how to start it. Like my heart is beating crazily!

He nodded and looked around as he lean back and stretch his two arms and placed his hands behind him for support.

"I am not rushing you Heeseol. I was-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"Oppa, I like you too." I said fastly. I don't want to prolong it anymore. I want it straight to the point and start it all over.

I looked at Sunggyu who was looking at me totally surprised, shocked or whatever. He is just freakingly staring at me. His mouth is slightly opened.

I stood up and leaned down to him and kissed his cheeks. And that's when he regained his consciousness and stood up too and hugged me.

He chuckled while hugging me. I smiled and bring my hands to his back and hugged him back.