Chapter 27

I Need You, More and More Each Day

I wanted to know if I should go.

 

 

 

 

Sometimes, I feel like everything that happened to me and Sunggyu were just a dream. Sweet dreams that have lingered on my nights as I sleep. And now that I have woken up, it hurts so much like hell.

 

He have been my everything since the day I realized how much I liked and loved him. But I don't think he is like that to me. He promised that he'll stay by my side, maybe not physically but in any way that assures he's with me. But now, it's just a forgotten promise, another lie I heard from someone so dear to me.

 

"Jiwon-ah, I got a proposal from Appa." I told my bestfriend. She looked at me puzzled with my words.

"What is it?" She put down her pen.

"I'll go overseas to study." I mumbled and looked down.

"Did he found out about you and Sunggyu?" She asked.

"No."

"Then why?"

"I don't know. He just told me that it's for the better for the company." I looked at her. She narrowed her eyes and pressed her lips in a thin line.

"Why all of the sudden?"

"I know. What? Should I accept it?" She was staring at me.

"Heeseol, if it's for the better then why not? And on that way, you'll be able to forget Sunggyu." She explained.

I nodded at her words.

Yes, I think it would be ok if I try it right?

"One more thing." I said.

"What?"

"We were invited on Sunggyu's parents' party. Should I go?" I stayed still and waited for her.

"Go. It's your opportunity to see him and ask him what the heck happened." She sarcastically said and continued to write.

Yeah, maybe Jiwon is right. I should ask him.

 

Before I decide about the overseas thingy, I should ask Sunggyu first about our relationship. I hope he still mean his promise to me.

 

I received a message from father. He told me that the party will be tomorrow and told me to buy my dress.

I went to the shop where I shopped with Sunggyu before. I sighed at the memory and frowned. I just randomly picked a dress on the rack and tried it on.

"Miss, I'll get this." I simply said to the lady on the store and I payed for it.

 

What will I ask him tomorrow? That was the question ringed on my mind the whole night.

--

 

"Hmm. You really look good on everything you wear." My eomma told me with a smile on her face. I faked a smile to her and nodded.

"Darling, are you feeling well?" She put the back of her hand on my forehead.

"Yes eomma. Don't worry." I smiled at her again which she just frowned at.

"So, are my ladies ready now?" My father went out of his study and walked towards us. My mother and I nodded and we went on our way on the venue.

 

The party was packed by people that I don't know. I looked around and found a familiar face. It was Sunggyu's mother. She looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, Heeseol-ah, I'm glad you came." She smiled at me and patted my shoulder.

"Hi, good evening." I bowed at her and smiled.

"So, how have you been darling? I didn't hear anything about you from Sunggyu when he came back." She said.

So, he didn't even mention me?

"Oh, I'm fine Mrs. Kim. How about you?" I politely answered her as I pulled out a smile. I'm stopping my tears to come out.

"I am doing well my darling. Uhm, well, if you excuse me. Thanks for coming byvthe way." She smiled at me. I bowed at her and she left to talk to other people.

Sunggyu didn't even mention me to anyone, did he? Is he ashamed of me?

"Heeseol." I heard my name.

I turned around to see my father waving at me to come over. I walked towards him and smiled at the men he was talking with.

"This is my daughter, Heeseol. Heeseol-ah, these are your uncles. They work for me in our company."

I bowed at them and smiled.

"You got a beautiful daughter sir." They say. I always hear them from people. But I want to hear them from Sunggyu. I excused myself and walked around, hoping to see Sunggyu around. My heart feels uneasy and it's crazy. Sunggyu, I need to see you here. My decision will depend on you.

--

 

Finally!! An Update hahaha !! 

 

Sorry if I am not updating for like a week and a day. I was so busy and I don't feel well. .

 

And dor those waiting for a 'Sunggyu POV'. .i'll be posting it sometime tomorrow:) I just had to post a 'Heeseol POV' tonight.

 

And BTW!!! BACK is daebak!! Hahahha. .I so love it!!

 

It's one od the reasons I'm busy, because it's INFINITE's comeback lately. I had to keeo up with the guys and so yeah. .

 

I am really sorry friends .