Chapter 5

I Need You, More and More Each Day

Little by little, we got closer.

 

Me as a person who wants to settle things within the day, I step forward.

"If I insist then?" I said. He stopped his tracks upon hearing my words. "What is it that you want? Oppa."

"Look, just to prove you that I am really sorry, I will do it. Try me." I said sternly.

He turned back and looked at me with a smirk on his face. He steps forward until he was just few centimeters away from me. I step back providing enough space for us, but I was just stopped by the railings behind me.

He put his face near mine and looked at me in my eyes.

"Really?" He said not putting off that smirk on his face.

"Yes." I said like a whisper enough for him to hear. I can feel his hot breath brushing through my face.

"Ok." He muttered under his breath. I noticed his eyes diverted on my lips. "Kiss me then." He looked at my eyes and then my lips and back to my eyes.

"Ne?" I asked him. Unsure if I really heard the right thing.

"You heard me." His face is still near mine. His whispering voice sounded like a soft melody in the air.

Kiss him? what should I do? I gulped and breathe in deeply. My world stops.

"You can't, right?" He pulled his face away from mine. He turned back around and started to walk towards the door and pulled the door open and walked inside the house.

I was left herewith an obvious red face. My ears and cheeks are burning up due to that sudden intrusion.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I held my chest. What was that? My heart beats so fast that I think it could pump triple the amount of blood it pumps normally.

Shizz. What? Kiss him? How? Have he gone crazy? Is he sure he ate his lunch and dinner?

I walked inside the house and went in front of my door. I looked back on his door that was just across mine. I know he went here. I know he is inside his room. I held my hand up and ready to knock but I don't think I'm ready. What was I'm about to do? Hey, Lee Heeseol, you aren't suppose to do this. Persuade him for another thing. But how? That's it. That's the biggest question ever. How?

I turned around and went inside my room quickly as possible before I cahnge my mind and knock on his door. I plopped myself on my bed and thought of something.

"How? What should I do? Is that what he wants? That kid." I muttered.

"Kids from Seoul are surely extraordinary, but I never expected someone would be like this. A kiss to prove you're sorry? Tch." I closed my eyes. His face that was oh so near mine flashes on my mind. The way he grazes his eyes to mine and on my lips. His hot breath.

"Ugh! Stop it Lee Heeseol. Are you out of your mind?" That. I stormed out of my room and went directly in front of his door. I held my hand up and knocked on his door.

After a few seconds. He opened his door. I saw him with a surprised face and was about to say something. Not wasting any moment, I tiptoed and kissed his cheek lightly.