Chapter 32

I Need You, More and More Each Day

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

 

 

I was woken up by my phone ringing beside me.

 

I looked at who was calling, it's Woohyun.

"What?" I said as I sighed. It's too early.

"I've got some news for you." I can feel his smirk on the other line.

"Spill it." I mumbled lazily.

"She's back." Who?

"Who?" I repeated the word on my mind.

"Heeseol."

I sat up when I heard her name. Really? Did I heard him say her name?

"It's real. She's back. Get up and find her."

How?

"How did you know she's back?"

"Hyung, I got connections you know. And it's all over the news this morning. Watch television sometimes please." I smiled to myself knowing she's really back.

 

I ended the call and browsed the internet for some news.

"Lee Group's one and only heiress, revealed to have returned back to Korea." I read quietly. A cheeky smile was drawn to my face. Finally, you're back.

 

I wonder where she is right now. I need to talk to her. It's been almost three years since I last saw her. I've never heard anything about her, except for that she's overseas studying. Many things had changed now, I totally work for our company, but I still have to compete for my position.

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

I went to their house the next morning, since it's a bad idea that I will go last night since I'm a little drunk, and it's bit far.

But their helpers told me she didn't come home last night, and her clothes were packed because she was leaving to somewhere.

They didn't know where she'll go since they were just ordered to pack her things and send it to where she is. I was calling her phone all night and up until now but nothing. Maybe this is how she felt when she called me before. I feel so helpless and lonely.

 

I called Woohyun to know Sungjong's number, since he is her cousin, she must know, right? But that Sungjong doesn't know either. What on world!!

The only thing I can do right now is to ask her parents, so I went to their company.

 

"Mr. Kim, you can come in now." The secretary told me. I opened the door and saw Mrs. Lee seating there with some papers on her table.

"Sunggyu, you came. What can I do for you?" She lifted up her glasses and stood up.

I bowed at her and greeted her.

"Ma'am, I was just wondering where's Heeseol."

She motioned me to seat down on the couch.

"May I know why are you asking me?" She smiled at me and sat down on the couch opposite mine.

"Ma'am. . . That. ." I can't find any words to tell her. I can't get any courage to tell the whole world she's mine.

"You like my daughter?" I looked at her, she was smiling at me.

"Yes ma'am. I am sorry, I don't mean to do this to you. I like her." I looked down, totally embarass at my statement.

"Sunggyu, I know you and Heeseol are dating." She confessed. I widen my eyes totally shocked.

"I knew it because she's my daughter I can feel it so I had to observe and discover and then I caught her one time calling you. Sorry."

"No, ma'am. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to Heeseol and to you. I like your daughterso much." I held my hands together and gripped on them harder.

"And I know why suddenly, she accepted her father's proposal. Sunggyu, she went somewhere I don't even know where. Don't ask her father. You know how he don't want you to date her. I mean, he told you about it before, right?"It was when he called me on his office. He said he like me, but to date her daughter was something I can't and we can't. If it's possible, I can date her daughter but there are reasons why I can't. He said she was arranged to someone, and I couldn't do anything about it.

It's one of the reasons why I stopped contacting her. I wanted to end things quietly. I wanted to let her feel I am not the one for her.

"Do you know why he sent her?" I looked at her with much curiousity on my eyes as to what she means.

"He was equipping her. And he was trying to send her away from things and people who can distract his plans for her. And to tell you, me, you and her father are one of the distractions too." She looked at me sincerely. I gulped and tried to sink in the words. What a cruel world.

"And it's a good thing you asked me first. I want you for my daughter Sunggyu. But I can't. I know how Heeseol likes you so much." She looked at her wrist watch and sighed.

"She's boarding the plane by now. I don't where she'll go. Don't come chasing her Sunggyu. It's too late even when you started liking her that day."

 

--End--

 

I wanted to fight for her. I don't want to lose her without even swinging my fists. It's not yet the end when they told me she's arranged for someone, it was just the start.

 

 

 --

 

so, some past scenes are slowly unveiled on the story. .

 

How was it so far?

 

there are still many things I need to tell and show. .

 

Hahha

 

Sorry, I can't reveal them tha fast. .

 

Many characters are still unknown, many secrets are still kept. .

 

Pls anticipate:))

 

 

thanks~~