Chapter 45

I Need You, More and More Each Day

I opened my eyes and saw Sunggyu lying beside me sleeping with his arm on my stomach, hugging me close to him. I blinked and adjusted to the light caused by the sunlight bursting inside my room.

I carefully removed his arms on me and got up picking up my underwear and top to wear. I can feel the soreness between my thighs but I just ignore them since I'm hungry now.

I looked back at Sunggyu who was still asleep. He sure was tired after last night's happenings. My cheeks went red and hot thinking about last night.

I went out of my room straight to the kitchen to cook something.

Hmm. Spaghetti sounds good.

As I was stirring the sauce I felt a pair of arms on my waist and a hot breath on my neck.

"Good morning beautiful." Sunggyu whispered as he pecked and burried his face on the crook my neck.

"Good morning." I said.

Yes, we made up last night. He explained everything to me. He asked me to calm down and listen to him. He even said that my father told him that I was arranged to someone before. I was so furious when he said that, but he soothed me and told me that it was okay.

How can they do that to me? My parents? Wow. Just wow. They really controlled everything in my life. From what to get for college to who I will marry.

But one thing though, I haven't told him about our baby. I don't know but I can't bring it up to him. I am not really sure about how will I tell him about this angel that we're having. Look, we just had -or made love- and expect me to tell him I'm pregnant. Oh no way!

He asked me about the marriage with his brother. I told him I don't know. And know what he said? 'Well, let's tell them that it's who'll marry you.' I just laughed at his words. It's not that easy.

He lifted my hair and put them on one side as he rubbed my stomach with the other hand. He kisses my neck and it leaving a mark. I slap his hands as I turn around and glared at him. He just smiled and winked at me.

"Hmm. Smells like it's spaghetti." He said sounding like he didn't do something and ignored me glaring at him. I slap his chest again and pouted.

"What?" He said laughing. "What did I do?"

"Why are you leaving a mark there again? My body's full of your marks already!" I said and turned around to continue what I was doing.

"Well, I just want to mark what's mine." He whispered as he hug me from behind again.

"I'm not a thing though." I spat.

"You're not, who told you! You're my love." He said. I smiled to myself hearing him being sweet to me.

"Heh! Just sit on the chair already! It'll be done soon." I slapped his arms again and removed them around me.

He spank my buttcheek. And I turned around to glare at him.

"Yah!" I yelled at him.

He winked at me and went out of the kitchen to the dining room. That jerk.

I felt my stomach turn and I can feel myself vomit so I turned off the stove and went fast to the powder room between the kitchen and dining room and locked its door.

. I am like this every single morning and whenever it can. Nothing even came out. It's just an upset stomach and nothing. But sometimes every single I ate will come out and made me hungry.

I gargled and freshen up went out of the powder room and continued preparing the food.

"What took you so long?" Sunggyu stood up and helped me platter of pasta.

"Oh, nothing." I said and walked away from him.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked him.

He paced towards me and held my arms.

"Are you okay?" He looked at me but I looked down and sighed. I nodded.

"Yes." I smiled at him.

"Okay then." He nodded. "I'll get the drinks, sit down now." He pushed me towards the chair and pulled it out for me. I sat down and looked at him.

"What do you want?" He eyed me.

"Uhm. .apple juice and water." He nodded and went to the kitchen.

 

"Heeseol-ah." I looked at him as I chew my food. "Hmm?"

"Can I live here?" My eyes went wide when I heard him say that. I hurrily swallowed my food and drink water.

"What?!" I put down my fork and looked at him.

"I was just asking." He looked down and continued twirling his food on his fork.

"Why do you want to live here?"

"Well, I wanted to catch up with you, with everything between us." He furrowed his brows, pouted his lips and looked at me.

He's so cute when he did that. I tried to hide my smile and I succeeded.

He became silent and continued to eat.

Then I heard him clear his throat.

"What about the wedding, it will be in a couple of weeks." He looks so uncomfortable. He is looking down when he said that.

"I don't. . .know." I leaned back on the chair and wiped my lips.

"Look, if you really have to marry my brother. .I can't do anything but to watch you from afar. But that doesn't mean I gave up on us." He said clearly.

"Sunggyu. ."

"Heeseol, do you want me to take you away completely from everything?" He look at my eyes.

I nodded.

"Good." He held my hand on the table. "Then I'll do it. I'll fight for you. Just trust in me, okay? Trust every action I do." I nodded again and he smiled.

 

Everything is happening so fast. Last night, we were arguing and made up and now we're. . .I don't know. Back together?

Honestly, I'm really scared that we are back together. Things will change. As time goes by while we're together he'll notice the changes on me, on my body. And I'm not yet ready on telling him. I know, I'm not yet ready. And there's still a part of me saying that I shouldn't. Why I shouldn't tell him?! Agh! I don't know.

 

I told him that he can't live here since it's not good and besides we can't. He's so persistent on convincing me but I really said no. Fortunately Minhwan called and said he'll come over so I told Sunggyu leave first.

"Who's that guy?" He followed me on the bedroom as I was cleaning everything.

"You don't have to know." I said and picked up my bedsheet and put it on the laundry basket.

"Is he someone you're seeing behind me and my brother's back?" He sat down on the bed. I rolled my eyes and went to the other side of the bed to pick up the pillows.

"Is he. .no. .I'm the one you love. . .who is he?!" He grabbed the pillow away from me and looked at me.

"Sunggyu. .give me that! I won't tell you. And who said that it was a guy who'll come over?" I eyed him. He shrugged and sighed in defeat. Aish this jerk, really.

"Now, fix yourself and go home for now." I went in front of him and put my hands on his shoulder. He looked at me and pouted.

"But this is my home." He whined like a child.

"Yah! This is MY home. You have your own apartment." I said. He pulled me down to sit on his lap and kissed my lips roughly.

"You are my home." He put his palm on cheek and looked my eyes. He winked at me and pulled me closer.

"Tell that person not to come over 'cause you have someone here." And pecked my nose.

"Silly, what if it's your brother?"

"Agh! That's what I hate!" I stood up and laughed. Still grumpy Gyu.

"Let's just get married and tell the world you're mine and not someone else's. Not even my brother." He whined.

I know, it's a bit weird and uncomfortable for us to talk like this. But we also know where we are standing and how to act with it. But we don't know what will tomorrow brings for us, so we need to be careful.

After he showered and fixed his self, he bid goodbye to me and left. I then took a bath and waited for Minhwan. I called Sunggyu and asked him where he is and he said he was called in their company for a meeting. I wanted to make sure he isn't somewere near here so he won't see who came over. I don't know but I just don't think he have to know Minhwan right now. I also called Jaehyun and asked him if he was busy, and he said he has a meeting to attend to. So Sunggyu's there.

 

"Hey, did you eat something healthy this morning?" I nodded and sat down on the couch.

"Really, oppa. ual urges, those are true." I mumbled. I mentally face-palmed myself for saying that carelessly.

"What?" Minhwam said stunned for a minute.

"Ugh, nothing!" I leaned on the couch and tried to hide my now red face.

"Don't tell me you have an urge right now. And I'm telling you, I am not touching you anywhere."

"Yah!" I slapped his arms furiously. He's laughing so hard. I just sat down and memories from last night flashes back and Sunggyu's words. Ha! If only that ual urge didn't hit me last night.

 

"Yah." I snap out of my own world when Minhwan waved his hand in front of my face.

"Ne?" I asked him.

"I'm asking if what will you do now? You only have, I think, six weeks to tell everyone you're not getting married." He leaned back on the couch and enjoyed the chips I prepared for him.

"Uhm. .I'm thinking about that these passed nights and I wasn't so sure of anything yet." Yeah.

"Well. .I have options too." I faced him and asked him to on.

"You can tell your parents that you wouldn't marry him and tell them you're leaving. .or you can tell them about your pregnancy and tell them I'll marry you. .or you can just run away from them. .or tell the father of that child about your baby and tell your parents too, in that whi J's sb ay they'll not force you because of that baby." Yeah, right!

"I never knew you were this smart." I said and laughed. He glared at me.

"I'll never be a president if I'm not, you kiddo." He said.

"But seriously, none of them came to my mind." I sipped on the pineapple juice. "But oppa, what if I got back together with the fatherof this child?"

"Did you?"

"I'm just asking." I pouted.

"Tell him you're pregnant with his child and ask him if he can fight for the two of you, and if he said yes then support him but if he said no, put him in a box and send him to me and I'll make him realize how unworthy he is and what did he gave up."

Woah, this oppa. Really.

I smiled and sighed.

"Now, tell me. Did you get back with him?" I paused for a moment to think. If I said yes, he'll ask who.

"No." I shook my head no and looked down.

I lied, I know. But, I'm not knowledgeable about what's on Sunggyu's mind. It makes me scared.

I'll just observe and study for me next moves. I don't want to fall out this time. I want to make sure that everything will turn out fine, everyone's okay. And if I'm sure of something, I'll do it. No matter what. But for now, I'll be careful for my baby. For me and Sunggyu's baby.

----

 

Hey! Ho!

 

So how was it?!

It's like moodswings! Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Are you surprised on what happened to them?

Well, me too. Hahaha!!

Let's give Heeseol and Sunggyu time together. We can't just let them be apart. Especially now that they're having a baby. Hahaha!

But she's scared of it, and she was not yet convinced on telling him.

Let's all see on the next chapters :))

 

I miss everyone!!

 

Please comment. .let me know on how you find the story so far. .did you find it surprising? Or lame? Hahha!!

 

. .

 

I just came back from Dubai  yesterday and when I arrived home, I had a little chat with my cousins and then voila! I slept until 9AM today . So tiring!

 But yeah, here's an update from me! Hahaa

 

Thank you everyone!

Let's do this story fast-paced!

 

13JANUARY2015 10:31PM KST