Chapter 29

I Need You, More and More Each Day

I needed time, but I needed you now.

 

"Appa." I called my father to tell my decision.

"Heeseol. Why are you still awake? It's almost three in the morning." He said on the other line. I think he is doing some paper works again right after the party.

"Send me overseas as soon as possible. If you can tomorrow, I will go." I said straightly. I heard a sigh on the other line.

"Ok. But why do you want to leave soon?" He finally said.

"Just. Just I want to go earlier. And besides the semester will start soon. And I want some time to explore the place too." I stopped myself from sobbing. But a hint of sore throat is evident on my voice.

"Hmm. Ok. But you sound awful, are you sick?"

"No. It's just that I laughed too much with Jiwon earlier, I think I hurt my throat."

"So, get ready. You'll leave lunchtime tomorrow, ok?"

"Ne." I nodded and ended the phonecall.

 

--FLASHBACK--

 

I was looking around when I noticed a familiar figure on the crowd. I smiled to myself that finally I got to see him. But my smile vanished when I noticed the girl with her arm around his. He seemed to be so happy with the girl. My tears are threatening to leave my eyes but I shouldn't be like this.

 

He walked to where my parents are and he greeted them. I walked near them to hear what they are talking about.

 

"Hi, I'm Kim Hyuna, Sunggyu's girlfriend." The girl with her bowed.

So, this is why he won't even bother to contact me? He has someone new? Heol~ I should have know he'll do this to me.

I can't hear anything, it feels like my world is rurning ao fast that I can't keep track on it. The sound of the things around me is echoing.

"Heeseol-ah, glad you're here. Look it's Sunggyu." I went back to myself as I hear my mother's voice. I looked at her blankly.

I walked towards my parents totally ignoring Sunggyu and the girl.

"Didn't you miss him?" She asked me. I missed him but now? I don't know what to feel anymore. I rolled my eyes, why would I miss him now when I saw him with someone else?

"Why would I miss him?" I bitterly said. I need to get out of here now, if not, only God knows what I can do, and what can happen.

"Appa, eomma. I'll be going first. I still have some things to do with Jiwon." I lied.

 

--End of Flashback--

 

When I got out of the venue and waited for my car, I tried my best to hold back my tears. Not until Sunggyu dragged me on a room where I pour out of all the things in my mind that time.

How could he?!

Ha! Cheating, huh?!

Promised that he'll stay beside me, but failed. I think it's best if I go far away from him. I need to heal myself, and only time can do that for me. I may not forget him, but at least, I can move on. Little by little.

 

 

 

--

 

friends~

 

 

Sorry for this short update

 

It's because I'll update later hahahaha . .

 

As in, before this day ends, I'll update a new chapter..

 

Ok so yeah~~

 

 

Byee:)