Chapter 24

I Need You, More and More Each Day

Leaving. I am missing you. Badly missing you.

 

 

Night came and we finished packing Sunggyu's things before my parents arrived.

 

"Sunggyu, I hope you enjoyed your stay here. If not with us but with our Heeseol." I heard my father say with a smile.

"Yes sir. I really enjoyed here." Sunggyu who was sitting beside said with a happy tone.

I looked at him and he just winked at me. I pressed my lips in a thin line and continued to eat my dinner.

"Sunggyu, you know you can come here and visit if you want. You are always welcome in this house." My mother said.

"Thank you eomonim. I'll be happy to come back here next time." Sunggyu said.

"I hope you guys had a great time together. I know Heeseol was very happy to have someone to talk to in this house. You know, friends." Father looked at the two of us and smiled.

"Heeseol didn't have that many friends who came here plus we are very busy with our business so most of the time she stays home alone. And it would be really great if you come here often." He continued.

I just sat there quietly thinking about things when Sunggyu finally leaves. Can they just stop talking about him leaving? It only hurts me. And this Sunggyu beside seemed to be so excited by his tone. He sounds so happy. Is he even lonely that he'll leave me here? Ugh!

After that annoying dinner I went straight to my room. Sunggyu was at father's study, he invited him to go there. I don't know, maybe some talks. I was combing my hair when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said and continued combing my hair. I looked to see who came in. It's mother with two glasses of milk on the tray she's holding.

"Oh eomma." I stopped what I was doing and smiled at her.

"I brought you and Sunggyu these, but I'll just drop Sunggyu's later when I leave since your father is still talking to him." She said as she place the tray down on the table.

"Thank you." I said and went to her side on the couch and sat down.

"Sorry, sweetheart. If we were always out." She sighed and carressed my hair.

I smiled at her and hold her hand on my head.

"It's okay eomma. I know you're doing those things for me."

"Forgive us if we are always lacking." She said. I can see that a tear is about to fall from her eyes.

"No eomma. It's really okay." I smiled again.

"Ha! We are being emotional here." She laughed softly and wiped the tears.

"So, I bet you had enjoyed Sunggyu's stay here." She said changing the topic. I nodded.

"Well, I couldn't say no to that. He have been a good oppa and friend to me." I smiled and picked up the glass of milk in front of me.

"He's a quite handsome and good young man, right?." I nodded. I sipped some of the milk again.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you started liking him." I almost choke myself when I heard that. My mother laughed at my reaction. Oh eomma, if you only knew. I am dating him for like three days now.

"Heeseol, it's just normal to like someone at your age. Well, in fact Sunggyu's not a bad prospect either." She smiled at me. I can feel my cheeks are burning up and I need someyhing to cover up the redness.

"I can see he is well raised by his parents because his parents are good people. We have been close friends for quite sometime now and I can see their kindness."

Mom, can you let me talk too?

"Just don't go too far Heeseol. I am not telling you to stop it but if you enter love, you will always and always feel pain. It's like being hurt is always felt when you felt love." She looked at me in the eyes. I am trying to sink things in. I just nodded and looked at the glass that I was holding.

"Eomma." I finally spoke up! She looks at me.

"Ah nothing!" I laughed awkwardly. "Well, I'll be taking those advices once I knew love." I smiled at her.

"Oh, geurae. So sleep now, ok? I'll just bring to Sunggyu's room and leave. I'm a little bit tired too, I need rest." She stood up and picked up the tray.

"Good night, my princess." She kissed my head. "Good night to eomma." I smiled at her. She went to the door and left.

I was left on my room thinking about the things she just told me.

This is how e talk sometimes. That's how she gives advices. The advice of having someone telling you sweet words is one of those thousand things she told me about life.

I lay down on my bed and stared at my ceiling. I heard Sunggyu's door being closed. I just sighed.

We won't be sleeping together tonight, I guess. My parents are around. Well, the first night we did that was when they are around too, but they just slept early because they have to leave early. And now is a different story.

 

My phone beeped.

 

Kyu<3

Asleep already?

 

--

 

To Kyu<3

Not yet. What did you guys talked about?

 

---

 

Kyu<3

Guys' talk :) Why aren't you sleeping yet? You can't sleep because I'm not beside you? Kkkk~

 

---

To Kyu<3

Ah, ok. . Mother just left. Hey, drink the milk she prepared for you.

P.S stop being full of your self, please! :P

 

---

 

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it revealing Sunggyu who was drinking his milk.

"Yah. Why are you here? What if they see us?" I whispered as I look on my left checking if there are any person.

Sunggyu pushed my door and went inside my room. He put the glass down beside mine and went staright to my ned where he plopped his body. I closed my door and went immediately at him.

"Yah oppa! Stand! Don't sleep here!" I pulled his arms but he was so heavy. He was closing his eyes and prentended to be asleep.

"Yah! You can't sleep here." I pulled and pulled bet I can't really pull him up.

"What if they see us, huh?! Sat up!" I pulled him again but he just pulled me in and hugged me.

"Just stay like this." He tightened his hug. This is an awkward position. Me on top of him.

"We can't be like this." I tried to get up but he pulled me more.

"We can. Did you lock the door?" He said.

"Why would I?" I whispered.

"Then they'll caught us if you don't." I sighed feeling defeated.

I just rolled my eyes.

Sunggyu let go off me and stood. I sat down on my bed watching him walking towards my door. Haaay. Yeah leave. It's not good if they see us-- I heard my door locked. He locked it and walked again towards me.

"Now, they won't caught us. It's locked."He smirked.

"Yah, what did you do?!!" I irritatingly told him and stood up to unlock my door. But he pulled me and pinned me down on my bed. He looks at me straight to my eyes. I can feel his breath against my lips that sends tingles on my whole body.

I closed my eyes getting ready for what I know that's next. Then I felt the heavy body that's on top of me leave and the bed moved. I looked at Sunggyu who was lying beside me that stares on the ceiling.

"You thought, I was going to kiss you?." He looked at me. I shyly looked away from him.

"No." I said. Then I heard him laugh.

"Liar. Then why did you closed your eyes?" He said again.

"Because . .because your face was too close and it's an eyesore." I tried to defend.

"Woah. So my face is an eyesore now, huh?" He proppwd one elbow on his side to properly look at me.

"Yes!" I rolled my eyes. He just laughed.

"Even if it's an eyesore, you'll miss it." He said confidently. I scoffed at his statement. But deep inside it's true.

"Why scoff?!" He comlpained.

"Nothing, sir. Please leave my room now. We can't sleep together tonight." I sat up and pulled him up.

"But I want to." He whined. He pouted like a child. This guys is so cute that I wanted to just display him.

"But you have to leave." I told him and continued to pull him up. Successfully, he sat up.

"Lee Heeseol." His tone now is very serious. I look at him as I blink my eyes a few times.

"I'll sleep here." He lay down on the bed again and now pulling the blanket over his body.

"Kim Sunggyu! You can't sleep here~~~". I whined and pullex the blanket from here.

"You can't do anything but to sleep beside me. I'll sleep now." He said and covered his face with the blanket.

"Oppa~ we'll be both dead if they caught us." I continued to whine at him.

"I'll leave your room early tomorrow. Just this one last night, ok? Sleep beside me." He said and showed his face at me with a pleading look. I sighed at defeat and gave up. I went to the other side of the bed and lied down.

"Just don't get touchy, ok? I am letting you sleep here but no skinship is allowed. I'll take the other blanket so taht we'll have separate blankets. Face the other side, I'll face the other too." I continuously told him. I looked at my side but Sunggyu was fast asleep already. Did he got exhausted today? I sighed and turned of the lights. I faced the other side and got my self to sleep.

 

When morning came, Sunggyu wasn't on my side anymore. I yawned and did my morning routine.

I went out of my room and knocked on his door. But no answer. Did he leave already? He told me he'll leave my room early, maybe because hel be leaving the house early too. I felt my heart ached at the thought.

I walked towards the stairs down with my head hung low. I went to the dining room and saw my parents with Sunggyu. My eyes widened at the sight of him. He looked at me and winked.

"Good morning." He said followed by my parents' greetings. I greeted them too and sat down on my chair. I ate quietly while they talk about some things.

 

"What time are you leaving?" I asked Sunggyu as I sat down on his bed.

"Hmm. Before lunch the car will arrive here. But I think I'll still have lunch here." He looked at me. I looked down on my feet. In a few hours he'll be leaving.

"Hey, it's not that far. Seoul isn't that far. I am not going overseas. What's up with your face?" He went to me and lifted my chin up to look up at him.

"But you'll leave." I pouted.

"Aigoo. I'm leaving because I need to be back to my family too." He poked my nose and sat down beside me. I looked at my lap and sighed.

I felt he kissed my cheek.

"Cheer up! Beautiful." I looked at him who smiled cheekily at me. I smiled at him too.

 

After few hours the car arrived. Oh my goodness. Sunggyu's right, he's just in Seoul, it's not that far. Why am I acting like this? I shouldn't. I can see him if I wanted to. I can visit him if I wanted to. It's not even overseas.

 

"Heeseol. When will your examination result come out?" I heard Sunggyu say as he play with his guitar. We are on the patio. My parents went somewhere near here so we are just left here.

"Uhm. This week." I briefly answered him. He nodded.

"Send me news about it, ok? I need to know them too since I was tutor too." He simply said.

"Yes, sir." I smiled at his demandness.