Chapter 42

I Need You, More and More Each Day

 

 

 

"Cheers for the bride-to-be!" Dongwoo lifted his glass to the air as he looks all of us one by one and then he stopped at me.

"Heeseol-sshi, I may not know you that much and I may have just met you tonight but I wish you happiness and all the good things on your marriage." I just smiled at him.

I don't know if I should be happy or not about this. Deep inside me, I still don't want the idea of getting married, much more to a stranger. And worse, to Sunggyu's brother. I know well that I still love Sunggyu it wasn't just the right time or it would never be the right time.

It wasn't what I had dreamt of. I thought I would have a marriage out of love, not out of business. I never imagined myself like this.

When I glanced at Sunggyu, he just drank his wine and looked away from me. My smile faded when I saw that. Who wouldn't?

"Yes." All of them said in unison except for Sunggyu. I noticed Woohyun nudged him again but Sunggyu just glared at him. Then Woohyun looked at my direction to which he noticed I was looking at him too. He just smiled a little and lifted his glass to me. Does he know something? I wonder.

The party went on and Sungjong was nowhere to be found. He might have gone downstairs to talk to his other guests. I can't just stop him from doing that, I'm not a special guest for him to entertain the whole time. Hoya and Dongwoo have been giving me different types of cocktails when they knew I just came here the first time. I told them that I once had gone to one in the US but it's my first time here.

"Try this Heeseol-sshi." Dongwoo gave me another shot glass. They were just giving me shots, so I won't get drunk fast. But I just sipped on them. The alcoholic content wasn't that much but I was drinking too many. I feel a little bit tipsy now, but I still know what I'm doing.

I drank the light pink liquid in one shot.

"Woah~ this tastes good." I smiled to Dongwoo and Hoya who was drinking the same cocktail as mine.

"Right? That's one of my favorites." Dongwoo nodded.

"Try this too." Hoya gave me a purple-colored one. They told me he likes purple things and this might be one of the reasons why he wants me to try this.

"Is this your favorite?" I looked at him.

"Why are you asking me? Just drink." He chuckled when he noticed what I was pointing out.

"It's purple and it might be your favorite." They all chuckled when I said that except for Sunggyu who was sitting on the other side drinking his own choice.

I tasted it first. It's sweet at first but it became bitter. I scrunched up my face.

"Eh~" I put down the glass.

"It tastes good with this." Hoya handed me a slice of lime. I nodded and proceeded on drinking the one he gave me. I shivered at the taste but it was good.

"How was it?" Hoya eyed me with curiousity on his face. I nodded and smiled at him.

"It's good."

"Woah. I thought you won't like it." He leaned back on the couch and crossed his arms.

"Hyung. You're making her drunk." Myungsoo, the quiet one, said.

"Ok then. .that would be your last shot." Dongwoo said and smiled at me.

"No. It's alright. It's been a while since I went out like this." I smiled at them and poured some beer on a glass in front of me.

I can sense that they looked at each other but I just shrugged it away and continued drinking.

After few minutes, I can now feel the effect of alcohol on my body but I just continued drinking quietly while the boys are watching me.

"Call Sungjong." Dongwoo instructed to someone. I don't kniw who but I just know Dongwoo said it.

 

SUNGGYU'S POV

 

This is damn! I don't know why I'm here. I don't know why I'm still here. I've talked to her a bit and she seemed to be okay with everything. Maybe she had moved on. But how about me? When will I ever let go of her? She'll be married off to my brother and I can't do anything. I lost all. I made a wrong move. I should have held onto her when I can. And it's too late now. I lost everything I thought I could gain. How can I fight now?

"Hyung. Look at her." Woohyun stood beside me as he held onto the bottle of liquor.

I glanced at Heeseol who was smiling and talking.

"Why?" I diverted my eyes from her to Woohyun then to my glass.

"She's drunk. And Sungjong was nowhere to be found." I looked at Woohyun again and furrowed my brows.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Hyung. I know you care for her as much as you did before. Go, take her to her house. No one will do it but you."

"You know I'm in no position to do that." I looked at my table.

Woohyun scoffed when he heard me say that.

I rolled my eyes and stood up and paced towards their direction.

"I had. Yeah. One. But he was too stupid." I heard Heeseol say as I stood not far from their table watching her as she pour down some more alcohol on her glass. Dongwoo tried to pull the bottle away from her but she grabbed it fast.

"And I was a fool. . ." She paused to drink the liquid on her glass.

"I was a fool to believe his stupid worda and his stupid self. I was totally shocked when--" she glanced up and saw me staring at her. Her eyes were wet with droplets of tears. She smiled. I can see the pain in her smile. She lifted up her right arm.

"Oh. Here's--"

"Heeseol-sshi, Sunggyu hyung will take you to your house." Woohyun interrupted her. I know Woohyun know what she was about to say at her state.

"Oh. No. I can go by myself. Well, Jjong oppa will take me home." She's clearly drank now.

I stared at her for like forever when she leaned back on the couch.

"This is awesome. Thank you Sunggyu-sshi." She chuckled and held her stomach when it turned to a laugh.

Then tears flooded her eyes and a sob came out from .

"I- I am not. . ." She sobbed again.

I quickly moved to her side and lifted her up, carrying her bridal style.

"I'll take her. Tell Sungjong don't worry." I glanced at the men on the table totally shocked with everything's that's happening. I hope they won't feel anything suspicious.

Heeseol was still sobbing. On my chest. That only make it harder.

"Let me down." She smacked my chest but I just ignored her.

"Hyung. Do you know where she lives?" Hoya asked me and stood up from his seat. I just nodded at him and motioned Woohyun to follow me.

Heeseol was still sobbing and smacking my chest endlessly. My heart constricts at her actions towards me. I wonder if she had cried like this before- when she saw me that night.

 

When we arrived at the parking lot, Woohyun opened the passenger seat at my car and I put Heeseol down. She has now stopped crying but I can still hear sobs coming from her.

"If Sungjong asked, tell him I took her to her house." Woohyun nodded and patted my shoulder. I went to the driver's side and slid in. I signed Woohyun that we're now going so he waved his hand.

 

I pulled off at the road and glanced at Heeseol who had started crying again.

"Heeseol-ah."

"No. Don't call me like that." She said sternly. I don't know if it was the alcohol in her or just she had to say it that way. I stayed silent the whole ride to her apartment building.

When we arrived, I went out the car immediately because she was going ouymt in an instant. But she moves woobly, so I had to assist her.

When I held to her shoulders to make her stand straight, she pried my hands and tried to stand.

"I'm fine now. Go." She said like a whisper and didn't bother to look at me. 

Even she said that I still followed her through her way up.

Sometimes she's out of balance, so I had to assist her but she just push my hands away and try to walk again.

The ride up on the elevator was quiet. No one entered with us so we were just left alone.

She goes out of the elevator when we reached her floor and I followed.

"I'll go once you enter your house." I mumbled when she grabbed her door knob. I heard her sigh. She turned around and looked at me. Her eyes were about to drop dozens of tears again as they look at mine.

Then she stepped forward then I felt her lips against mine. I was so shocked on what she did. She lifted up her both hands to my face and tilted her head on the other side. When I put my hands on her waist, she pulled away.

"Sunggyu." She searched for my eyes and looked at them.

"Why are we like this?." She continued and a tear escaped from her eye.

"I-" I tried to find the right words to tell her but they wont come out. I was still shocked to what's happening now.

She leaned in again and kissed me. This time her hands went up to my head and caressed my hair.

The alcohol on my body is taking it's effect- I feel dizzy.

I kissed her back. Slowly, taking my time-our time.

I didn't know when did she punched her code but then she opened her door and lead us inside. She's holding my hand and pulled me inside.

She grabbed both of my hands and plaxed them on either of her sides and she kissed me again. I kissed her back, massaging her waist. I know this isn't right but I love her. Damn all things, I love her.

She pulled away and looked at me. She was crying but smiled sweetly.

"Can you stay?" She mumbled.

I held both of her cheeks and answered her with a kiss.

I pushed her lightly on the wall, trapping her. She responded to my kiss immediately as she massage my scalp. She ran down her hands from my neck to to my shoulders, down until her one hand reached for my shirt. I felt her tugging it. And that's when I really lost my control.

 

 

--

 

Guys! Hahaha. .I wont be posting any ty scene. HAhaha!!

Were ypu expecting though? Tell me hahahah! I'll do my best making one AAHAHA!! [Shizz, can't believe i'm saying that!) HAha

 

by the way, I am NOT really proofreading anything before I post them, so bare with me with any mistakes.

 

I wanted to tease you about it right now before I cage myself on my room because we'll be having our Midterm examinations nextweek, so I posted. .

Hope you like it even though it's shorter this time.

 

By the way, do I have someone from Mexico reading this? Are you attending Music Bank Mexico? . .INFINITEEEEE :)))

 

And . . .Comment please ahhaha!!

 

THANK YOU!!

 

LOVELOTS!

 

 

30OCTOBER2014 2:34AM