sorry L.Joe

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


That night, I went up to the rooftop to draw since I couldn't do it that morning.

I didn't tell the guys, they wouldn't care anyways.

I opened the door to the rooftop and was welcomed by a warm breeze of the night.

A few lights lit up the rooftop, the lights of the city illuminated the scene into the night sky.

The scenery was incredible.

Words couldn't describe how beautiful the city looked.

I closed my eyes and spread my arms out, taking a whiff of the warm air, and soaking in the atmosphere of the city at night.

I laughed as the wind continuously played with my hair.

For the first time in weeks, I have smiled by myself.

I went to one of the wooden chairs and tables and sat down on the chair.

I opened my sketchbook and continued on one of my unfinished drawings.

As I was drawing, I heard a voice suddenly say "Nice night out, huh?"

I gasped and snapped my head behind me to see L.Joe leaning against a wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Byunghun! Don't scare me like that again!" I scolded him.

"Nice to meet you too, _______."

I rolled my eyes and went back to drawing.

I suddenly felt his hand gently on my shoulder. "Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"I don't know, I just feel like being alone for a while." he said as he grabbed a chair and sat next to me. "But since you're here, I guess that's made things better."

That comment made me blush a little, but I don't know why it did.

"Do you want to come to our place for a bit? The group really missed you."

I cringed at the thought of it.

Ever since Niel kissed me, I didn't want to go anywhere near Teen Top.

"Um, yeah, sure." I replied unconfidently, still concentrating on my drawing.

L.Joe got off his chair and held his hand out to me.

I put the charcoal piece back into the box and closed the sketchbook. I took his hand and he helped me get up from my seat, grabbing the box of charcoal with me.

He gave me a smile as we went off to Teen Top's room while holding hands and my head leaned onto his forearm.

"So how are you going with UKISS?" he suddenly asked.

I removed my head from his arm and looked up at him. "Eh, it's alright."

"Really?"

"Yeah..."

I hugged his arm and leaned my head on his arm once more.


L.Joe's POV:


Oh my god, she's leaning against my arm.

I felt my face heat up as we were walking to our dorm.

Argh, ________, you really drive me insane these days.
 

Your POV:


We eventually arrived at Teen Top's dorm, and they attacked me with a huge group hug, which almost suffocated me.

"Hey, ______, are you okay?" Minsoo asked.

"Yeah, I'm alright."

"Remind me to kick their asses next time, okay?"

"MINSOO!"

"Seriously, they've hurt you so many times already and you're not doing anything about it? What is this?"

"Minsoo, just because you are my older brother, it doesn't mean that you can control my life, okay?"

"Geez, anyway, who's room do you want to stay in for tonight?"

"I don't know, maybe the couch again?"

"You could stay in my room!" Changjo perked up.

"NOOO STAY IN OUR ROOM!!!" Ricky and Chunji argued.

"Thanks, oppas, but I'm being nice here." I replied while giggling at them.

Changjo puffed his cheeks out and blew on his fringe, which made me giggle because he was so cute!

"NOOOOO I want you to stay in my room! I'll go on the couch." he protested.

"I don't know about Minsoo though..." I said.

"Nah, I trust L.Joe enough so you can stay in the same room as him." Minsoo said, making L.Joe smile like an idiot. "Go ahead, it's about time the maknae sleeps on the couch anyway."

"What?!" Changjo exclaimed, making the rest of us laugh.

I nodded and we went to wash up, since it was about 10:30pm anyway.

______

I was getting ready to go to bed, combing my hair with one of L.Joe's combs.

The door opened and L.Joe came in wearing a shirt and track pants.

"Hey, oppa!"

"I see you're using my comb."

"Yeah, just wait."

I went on the other side of the room and sat on his bed.

He sat next to me and pulled me down on top of him, making me gasp in surprise.

What the-?

"Yah! Byunghun, what do you think you're doing?"

I couldn't move anywhere because his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist.

Our faces were only centimetres apart.

"Why, _______?" he said with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"Huh?" I replied, confused.

"Why do you love them so much when they hurt you so badly? Why don't you choose us instead?"

"Byunghun, I-I-"

He pushed the back of my head down and I felt my lips being crushed onto his.

Despite the harshness, his lips were soft and he kissed me passionately.

I pulled away from him and sat on the edge of his bed.

Oh no...not another Teen Top member...

I rested my head in my hands as I grumbled in confusion and frustration.

"_______, please, why can't you see that you always come to us when you were in pain from UKISS and that we're always here for you? Why can't you see that, unlike them, we will never, ever hurt you like they did?"

I went up to him and cupped his face, making him look up at me. I pulled him up to me and softly pressed my lips on his.

I broke the kiss and stared at him for a little while.

"I love you, Byunghun. I'm sorry, L.Joe, but you know it's going to be them, it's always them..."

He sighed and gently removed my hands from his face. "Goodnight, _______." he said and carried me to Changjo's bed.

L.Joe put me down and kissed my forehead. He turned off the lights and went to his bed.

I turned around and faced the wall in sadness.

Why didn't I choose Teen Top over UKISS?

But there was one thing I knew: UKISS will always be there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

UGH sorry for the laggy update! I had to re-write this chapter because my laptop froze while I was writing the first half of this chapter ><"

AND REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR UKISS AS BEST MALE ON THIS WEBSITE: http://www.mtv.co.kr/mini/best-of-the-best

You guys can vote every 10 minutes ^_^ SO ALL YOU KISSMES DO THAT BECAUSE I AM XD

If it says: 투표가 완료되었습니다. that means that your vote has been counted.

If it says: 이미 응모 하셨습니다!
10분에 한번 참여 가능합니다 - that means that you have to wait another 10 minutes ^_^

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!