moving in

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


The guys then lead me to the dorm, where I was absolutely frightened to enter (obviously because of the mess).

Alexander opened the door and the other guys went in before me.

"Err, I think you better stay out here while we clean up." he said.

"Alright."

He closed the door and I waited. I wonder where HyunMi put my bags? I hope that she put it in a place where there was nothing disgusting.

I waited for another five or ten minutes, and I was getting impatient. Seriously, was the mess that bad?

The door finally opened.

"You can come in now." Kevin said. I nodded and stepped into the room.

It smelt strongly of cologne, boy's deoderant and peppermint. I coughed a few times after taking a whiff of it.

"_________, are you alright?" Kiseop asked after seeing my reaction.

"No *cough* I'm alright *cough*"

"Really, what's wrong?" Kibum came up to me. I just kept coughing. I wasn't used to this much man-perfume in my life.

"Cologne *cough* too much *cough*" I replied hesitantly as I whipped the air in front of my face with my hand.

"Oh right. Well, we DO practice a lot, hehe, hehe..." Dongho said sheepishly. Everyone just gave him glares.

Great.

Now I'm gonna smell like guys for the next five years.

"I'll go get the air freshener." SooHyun volunteered.

Oh, thank GOD!

"Yes please. I really can't take this amount of *COUGH* guy perfume *COUGH*" I thanked while coughing and whipping the air in front of my face.

SooHyun came out to the living room with a can of air freshener and sprayed it all over the room, which now smells like lavender.

"Better?" he questioned. I nodded quickly and he put away the can.

"So, which room am I going to stay in?"  I asked. The guys just looked around.

I let out a sharp sigh.

"Well, you can stay in Dongho's room since he'll be the least likely to, um, 'do things' to you." Alexander spoke up.

"HYUNGG!" the other guys yelled at him.

"We aren't bad guys!" Kevin pouted. Aww!

"Yeah, but your hormones are at their ; and plus, Dongho's the same age as ________, so it makes more sense." Alexander fired back.

"So is yours." Kibum retorted.

"But I'm older than you which means I can actually control them XD"

"Aish, guys!! Stop fighting! Okay, I'll stay in Dongho's room. I think HyunMi put my bags in there anyways." I stopped the argument.

"Alright, let's go look for your bags." Kiseop said. I nodded and we all went to Dongho's room.

Not surprisingly, my bags were already there; and surprisingly, his room was really clean.

There were two beds and the bathroom was through another door inside the room.

"Err, how about we let you unpack and we'll give you a tour of the dorm." Alexander said. I nodded and the rest of the guys left, except for Dongho.

We entered the room and he plopped onto his bed and let out a heavy sigh. I went to my bags and started unpacking my clothes.

"Sooo...what's it like being a girl?" he suddenly asked.

I stopped rummaging through my bag and I widened my eyes like this O_O

What a question to ask a girl, seriously...

"Well...it's okay, I guess. We have our advantages and disadvantages." I said as I put my facial products onto one of the two sinks in the bathroom.

"What are the advantages?"

"Well, I'm pretty flexible. We aren't stiff as you guys, no offence, and we can pull off both pants and skirts and heels and flats. Though I don't wear heels, or skirts."

"Ohh..so what are the disadvantages?"

I hesitated before answering. I think he knew.

"Um..I'd rather not talk about it..."

"Oh, I get it - it's your month-"

He stopped talking when I gave him a glare.

"Yeah, so that's kinda about it." I said.

"Then why are you a tomboy?" he asked when I walked out.

I sighed before continuing to unpack.

"Well...because I feel more comfortable dressing like a boy and doing boyish things because I feel less restricted." I replied while taking out my art tools. "But I still like being a girl because I know a lot of things, I guess."

"Wow, you draw?" he exclaimed and leaned over the bed.

"Yeah. That's my second favourite thing to do after dancing."

"Can I see?"

"Yeah, sure."

I carefully handed the sketchbook to him.

"Be careful, most of the things in there are charcoal or chalk." I warned.

"Okay."

I let him get distracted with that while I quickly put away my 'feminine products' into the drawer under the sink.


Dongho's POV:


I scanned through each page of _________'s sketchbook, finding such complex drawings and colourful paintings.

The charcoal pictures were drawn in so much detail, it made me wonder how long she spent on each of these. Her book only had about 10 pages left, so I'm guessing she had this for a while.

"Are you done yet?" I heard her ask and I stopped looking through the book and closed it.

"Yeah. Gosh, you're so good at art." I said as I gave it back to her.

"Really? I don't think I'm that good." she replied shyly while storing it in between her bed and the bedside table.

"Don't deny. You know you're good."

"No I'm not. I'm never satisfied with my drawings."

"But I am."

I shut her up with that.

She pulled out a few boxes out of her bag and put them away in the drawer of the bedside table.


Your POV:


After putting the boxes of pencils, charcoal and chalk away, I pulled out my clothes and shoes.

"Um, do you have an empty drawer?" I asked Dongho.

"Yeah, it's at the bottom row." he pointed to the drawer.

"Thanks."

I pulled my fringe behind my ear and opened the draw. I slipped the clothes and shoes neatly into the drawer.

Clothes on one side, shoes on the other.

I grabbed my phone and iPod and placed them on the bedside table under the lamp, along with the picture I took with MiKyung.

When I finally finished unpacking, I pushed my bags under my bed. Dongho went over to the table and stared at the picture.

"Who's this?"

"She's my yeodongsaeng."

"What's her name?"

"MiKyung. She's twelve this year."

"Oh." he replied as he went back to his bed.

Then there was a loud knocking at the door.

"YAH! ARE YOU GUYS DONE YET?!" I heard the other guys shout.

"Coming!" I said as I ran to the door and opened it.

"Finally. Let's go!" Alexander exclaimed and grabbed my wrist, yanking me out of the room.

"Eek!" I let out when I was pulled out of the room.

"THIS IS THE LIVING ROOM, THIS IS THE KITCHEN THIS IS KEVIN, KISEOP, AND ELI'S ROOM, THIS IS OUR ROOM AND THERE'S ONLY TWO BATHROOMS THE OTHER ONE IS IN OUR ROOM SO KEVIN, KISEOP AND ELI DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN BATHROOM MUWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!" they shouted when we ran around the dorm.

After another 10 minutes of the guys being high and giving me a tour, we finally stopped in the living room. We plopped onto the couches all tired from running around.

"So yeah, that's the dorm!" Alexander said

"Yup! I think I better go cook something. I'm hungry." I said.

"OMG YOU CAN COOK?!" Kevin yelled and the other guys looked at me with longing eyes.

"Um...yeah...I'm a girl..."

"YAY!"

"Finally, no more food poisoning." Kibum said.

"What?" I gawked at him.

Food poisoning?

"Oh, sometimes when we have takeout, we sometimes get stomach bugs." Dongho said.

"Aww, poor guys. But you have to know I can't always cook because I get tired too."

"Yeah, we know." they said.

"You need your rest too." Eli added.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it."

I sighed with a smile as I entered the kitchen.

"THANKYOU ________!!!!!!!!"

I guess I'll have to live with this for the next few years.

But I don't mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! sorry for the really boring chapter, but at least I updated right?

don't worry the next chapter is gonna be really awesome XDDD

anyways, I've just finished my maths exam today and I have an art exam tomorrow! FML.

wish me luck guys!

OH! and this is my tumblr if any of you want to follow me ----> http://missukiss.tumblr.com/

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!