stiff?!

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


For the whole week, we were still bonding.

I found out that SooHyun and Kibum both look at *COUGHCOUGHSDJFHKSKBSJKCCOUGHH*

I told them to burn the pictures otherwise I would bash them.

They really did...I didn't really mean to literally burn them...they almost set the kitchen on fire doing it, but luckily, I got the fire extinguisher on time.

I also found out that Kiseop liked to take pictures of himself (what a luvo) and post them on his Twitter, so did the other members, but Kiseop was the best in taking luvos.

Kevin, Eli and Alexander host Pops in Seoul (which never ever got aired in Australia TT_________TT when they told me about it, I had to watch on Youtube.)

I found out that Dongho likes knitting and pink..no wonder why his blankets are pink.

Sometimes, I would go on my iPod touch and Youtube some of (all of) their live performances.

I told them they look a little (very) stiff when performing and they literally blew off at me.

Now, I'm just on my bed, drawing (with a tissue around the charcoal of course).

"Hey, since you're one of us now, you might as well listen to all our songs." Dongho told me while handing me a pile of CDs.

I put back the charcoal piece in the box and took the CDs.

"Oh wow. You've recorded so many songs!" I said as I gazed at them. 

They really did - 3 mini albums and one whole album. (a/n: this is before the Break Time concept. When that comes along...that's when the drama really begins XDD)

"Yeah, just listen to them everywhere you go and you'll eventually get used to it."

So I did.

I transferred the songs from the CDs to my iPod and listened to them wherever I went for the whole week.

I didn't listen to any other artist besides UKISS; so now I've just had UKISS overload, which I didn't mind.

To be honest, I like Give It To Me the most out of their first two mini albums because it had a hip hop sound, it sounded like "1, 2 Step" by Ciara, and it's the perfect song for girls' hip hop.

I went to the dance room and Give It To Me and started dancing.

I began easily and did some body rolls and curled my hands a few times.

At Kevin's parts in the song, I got down on my knees and did the 'spread leg' move, like Rania in Dr Feel Good. (HEY! IT'S GIRLS' HIP HOP! thank you, Rania.)

I also did a few hip movements and body rolls in the song; and at the chorus, I did some krumping and floor moves.

When it was the 'don't stop the beat move your feet' part, I did some samba feet movement while twisting my waist around and moving my hips.

By the time the song ended I felt sweaty and a bit limp. If you think girls' hip hop is easy, it's not, it's just as hard as boys' hip hop.

I then looked to the door to see 7 drooling guys. O____________O

"Uhmmm...how long have you guys been there?" I asked nervously.

"Enough to see you do the whole dance." Dongho said.

I gulped.

"Is my part of the song that 'spread leg' worthy?" Kevin whined. I giggled at his comment - HE IS SOOOO CUTEE XD

"Thank Rania for influencing me on that move." I giggled.

"I never knew that our song could be suitable for girls' hip hop. I always thought it was street-ish." Eli said.

"Are you kidding me?"

I giggled awkwardly...until I noticed Kibum.

Everyone turned their heads towards him and there was a ominous silence.

"EVERYBODY GET HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kiseop yelled.

Kibum ran towards me and was restrained (squashed) by the rest of the guys.

"HYUNG CONTROL YOUR HORMONES!!!!!!!" Kevin shouted.

After a while, the guys stopped shouting at Kibum and he stopped squirming underneath them.

"OKAY OKAY GEEZ CAN YOU AT LEAST GET OFF ME!!!!!!!"

I was just pissing myself laughing at the sight.

They're soooo cute!!

They eventually got off Kibum and he brushed his shirt.

"How can you pull off something so y when you're in trackpants and a tank top?" he said.

"I have no idea ^^" I replied.

They wiped off their drool and went inside the room.

"Hey since we're here, how about we teach you our dances, since you're one of us now?" Kiseop said.

"Uhhh, sure. What do you want to teach me first?"


*minutes later*
 

"I am SO not in the mood to dance to ManManHaNi ==" I groaned.

"Why not? It's the song that made us famous." SooHyun said. "We perform this song all the time, so you'll have to since you're our new member."

I must admit, the dance was pretty easy; I got it in only an hour.

"Okay, since you've got the hang of it, how about you show us?" Alexander said.

"HUH?! Why? I don't want to disgrace you guys! I'm really crap at it."

"No you're not."

"Then can you show us your audition dance?" Eli asked.

I sighed.

"Okay."

I the music and began to dance. I recited every move perfectly, the breaking, popping, locking, krumping and even the flexible moves.

Again, I finished the choreography with the fist pound on the floor.

I looked up from the floor and saw that all the guys' jaws were literally on the ground.

"Was that okay?" I asked them.

"Are you kidding me? Okay? I guess manager-hyung was right, you should be a guy." Kibum said.

I blushed and let some of my hair fall over my face.

"Welcome to our group."

"Thanks." I said shyly.

"I finally saw a b-girl." Dongho said. "That's so awesome."

"Well, I do want to show that guys aren't the only ones who can breakdance."

"God, this chick is crazy." I heard Eli mutter.

"Me? Crazy? You're the one that blew up at me when I told you that you were a little stiff when you performed Binguel Binguel." I fired back.

"Okay, geez, sor-ry."

I went over to him and held his wrist with both of my hands.

"You. Need. To. Loosen. Up. A. Little." I said with every time I yanked on his arm like how you make a wave with a rug.

"AHH! That hurts!"

"There. Loose ^^" I smiled.

"Thanks ________, that totally helped." he said sarcastically.

I loosened up the others and they ended up rubbing their sore arms!

We spent the next few hours in the dance room, with them teaching me their dances and whatnot.

"So what do you think the genres for our dances are?" Kiseop asked me.

"Hmm...well, Binguel Binguel is definitely jazz and ManManHaNi is sort of jazz."

"So who's dance is hip hop?"

"Um, guys like 2PM, MBLAQ, Big Bang and Change by HyunA are hip hop."

"Yah, _________, show us our dance now." Alexander said.

I groaned and the guys sat down. He started the music and I started to dance to ManManHaNi.

I did the whole dance, but I added a bit of girliness in the dance, and when the beat came in Alexander's verse, I clapped my hands together on each beat and swayed my hips in a circle with each clap (and maybe added a wink) like this:

By the end, I turned around and saw them with their mouths open...again...

"Okay, you really need to stop doing that." Dongho said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Being so y!"

"I am NOT y!"

"Well stop dancing like you are!"

"Ugh."

For the rest of the afternoon, we were in the dance room, practicing.

I also did that clap move when it was SooHyun's part in Binguel Binguel, but I did it quick enough to get the dance steps that followed.

It pissed everyone off, but I wanted to add my own thing. XD

After two more hours in the dance room, everyone was dead.

We were on the floor, panting, sweating, and hungry.

"Shall we call that a day?" Alexander said.

"Yup!" we all replied and got up.

One by one, we got out of the room and, not surprsingly, Kibum was behind me.

"Mmm, I want some of that tonight. You're such a y dancer." he whispered in my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist.

It took me only a few seconds to figure out what he was really talking about.

"KIBUM WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled and punched him again.

He just burst out laughing, making the rest of the guys look at us.

"Geez, woman, I was just kidding! You're so cute when you're angry." he laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Huggghhh." I groaned and rolled my eyes, joining the other guys.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLOOOOOOOO EVERYONE! sorry for the boring chapter, but it'll get better, I promise!

hehehehe, the guys think you're y already XDDDD

AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TEEN TOP BIAS NIELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAEEEEEE!!!!!!

please comment and subscribe!!!