sooo....

Only Girl (In the World)

a/n: guys, there'll be English in this chapter, so whatever is in blue is in English.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kevin's POV:


The door opened, revealing a short, yet beautiful girl.

She was wearing a loose white shirt, black tracksuit pants, and a pair of high tops. Her hair was a mullet-hairstyle, running halfway down her back.

And her face?

It was flawless.

She had no pimples whatsoever. Her skin looked so soft and smooth. Her cheeks looked like there was still a bit of baby fat, but that's how I like it - beautiful, yet cute.

Her eyes were a pretty shade of dark chocolate brown and they were a perfectly shaped.

Her eyelids looked like there was a tiny bit of makeup; but by the way she dressed, I'm guessing that she's a tomboy, so she'd wear no makeup.

The bad thing is, her fringe is covering half of her left eye. Argh, why doesn't she show off her face?

Other than that, she looked perfect.

But beauty on the outside is only half of perfection - what if she was a inside?

Only one way to find out.


Your POV:


I entered the room, finding the rest of UKISS inside. They all looked a mix of somewhat angry, wonder and amazement?

"Hyung, is this our new member?" Dongho, I think, said to manager-oppa.

"Yes, she is, Dongho. How about you introduce yourself, ________?" manager-oppa said. I nodded and began to speak.

"Anneyonghasaeyo, my name is Bang ________-imnida. I'm 16 years old, I hope we can be good friends." I greeted them politely while having my hands behind my back and bending in one of my legs.

Ugh, I'm sooo nervous!

 

Kevin's POV:


Okay, screw thinking that she was a .

She is so polite! On top of that, she has a really nice voice!

She was so cute when she introduced herself.

I hope the other guys don't notice all this...


Your POV:


I could feel my face go red and my forehead sweating. They all stood up and stared at me for a while.

Okay...awkward...

HORMONE LEVELS!!!!!

BABO! You wouldn't know about their hormone levels!

BUT THEY'RE STARING AT ME!!!!!!!! CAN YOU SEE SEVEN BOYS STARING AT ONE GIRL?!?!?!? IT'S FREAKIN SCARY!!!

Yes, they may be seven boys, but it doesn't mean that they'll you on the spot. Remember?

True...

What if they aren't like what they are in their variety shows? What if-

"HI I'M ALEXANDER!!!"

"Hey, I'm SooHyun."

"Wassup? I'm Eli."

"Hey, I'm Kibum."

"I'm the dancing machine, Kiseop!"

"I'm Kevin!!!"

"HI I'M DONGHO!!"

"AND WE ARE UKISS!" they said together and blew a kiss at me.

I swear, I almost fainted when they blew the kiss.

"Well, since you guys are already getting along, I'll leave you guys to get to know each other a bit more, alright? HyunMi, let's go." manager-oppa said.

And with that, he left the room, HyunMi following him, and the UKISS boys sat down at their original spots again.

Once the door closed, a short awkward silence followed. I then went to the boys and sat down in front of them (not too closely though).

"Sooo...you're a girl, huh?" Eli began awkwardly while rubbing the back of his head.

What a good question...

"Hehe, yeah...I guess I am..." I replied just as awkwardly.

Another awkward silence.

"So, where are you from?" Kevin asked to break the silence.

"Um, I'm from here, but I moved to Australia when I was twelve until now." I replied.

"So you can speak English?!" Alexander exclaimed.

O_O okay...

"Yeah, I can." I said. "I could speak fluently before I moved to Australia; so since I moved there, I've got the accent now!"

"Waahh! Say some words!" Kevin exclaimed. "I wanna hear your accent!"

Gosh, these guys are really hyper.

"Like what?" I said, earning squeals from them. Okay, what's wrong with my accent?

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WTF? o_O

"Okay, I can't think of anything to say right now, so I'll talk in English when I need to." I finally sighed. Kevin was whispering to the other guys, I'm guessing he's translating.

"No, really! I really like your accent! It's awesome to have another accent, especially Australian, since we're so used to Kevin's and Eli's American accents." Alexander said.

"HEY!" Kevin and Eli yelled. Alexander threw his hands up in defence.

I giggled a little at their cuteness.

"Aww, you have such a cute laugh!" Kiseop said as he scooted closer to me. I blushed in response.

asdfhklghkhfklshgdl why oh why am I fated to be put around hot guys?

"Yah, don't try to hit on the girl." SooHyun scolded him.

"Not trying to."

"So, can we see your audition dance? I gotta see how you made it in our group." Eli said to me as the other guys were scolding Kiseop for 'trying to hit on me'.

"But I don't have my ipod here. It'll look really weird without the music."  I replied shyly.

"But can you show us one day though?"

"Yeah, I can't see why not."

"Oh, hey, __________, what type of dancing do you do?" Kibum asked finally.

"Um, I do breakdancing, Boys' Hip Hop, Girls' Hip Hop, a little bit of street jazz, and a really tiny bit of normal jazz. I'm pretty flexible too, but I don't want to brag." I said, earning O_O looks from them.

Okay, was it something I said?

"Do you go lessons?" Kiseop asked.

"No..."

Their faces were like O______________________________O now.

"CAN YOU SHOW US YOUR BREAKDANCING?!?!?!?!!" they all yelled.

Okay, is it so weird to see a girl breakdance? I mean, seriously, haven't they seen any b-girls before? I've seen heaps.

"No! I don't want to break now! I haven't stretched yet!" I whined.

"But can you show us one day?"

"Yeah, when we practice, then I can show you."

"Oh well, so what do you specialise in mainly?" Kibum asked.

"Mainly boys hip hop and breakdancing, but I'm also really comfortable with girls hip hop." I replied.

"Can you show us girls hip hop? I haven't seen it before." Dongho said.

"Err, the dance to Change by HyunA is girls' hip hop."

"But I want to see other types. I've seen Change too many times it's getting boring."

Gosh these guys are so stubborn. When can they ever learn to stop pushing people?

"Well, I can show you a short demo." I said and I got up.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" they exclaimed. Wow, I actually thought that these guys would know what girls hip hop is.

They all leaned in to pay more attention.

"Do any of you have Toc Toc Toc by Hyori on your iPod?" I asked before starting to dance.

"I do!" Kevin put his hand up and got his iPhone. He connected it on the speakers and played the song.

Again, the music seeped into my body as I began to dance.


Kibum's POV:


The song started to play and she started to move her body.

This was what it looked like (a/n: play from 0:52): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4twa3NhOZE&feature=related
 

At the end of her demo, I swear I felt that I was drooling.

Her body moved so ily - I guess that was girls' hip hop: a y type of hip hop.

I just hope that my hormones don't take over me. I looked around and saw that everyone else was drooling.

Gah, what am I thinking? I can't possibly hit on her; she's too young, only 16.


Your POV:


I finished the demonstration and saw that all the boys were all absolutely drooling.

o_O okay...

"See, that's why I didn't want to show you." I said.

"Okay...well, how about we go back to the dorm and we'll talk about everything there. After all, you need to move in :DD" Alexander said with a grin and wiping his drool off.

"Let's go, guys!" Eli spoke up and with that, everyone stood up and walked towards the door. Kevin went to the speakers and grabbed his phone.

I followed everyone out and went to Dongho.

"See? That's girls hip hop." I smirked. "I told you I didn't want to do it."

"Well, I'm sor-ry that I'm so ignorant." he said sarcastically.

"HAAHAHA!" I giggled as we all made our way to the dorm.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

phew! that was quite a lot! sorry for the late update! i had to study for a few exams and i have my art and maths ones coming up so i'll only update a few times for the next week!

AND HOLY ELI ACTUALLY MADE A TUMBLR!!!!!!!! (Eli: FOLLOW ME EVERYONE!! XDDD Me: ==") AHHHH WE BETTER START RUNNING FOR OUR LIVES FELLOW KISSMES XDD

if you wanna know, its http://ukisseli.tumblr.com

DID YOU GUYS HEAR/WATCH MR. SIMPLE?!?!?!!? OMGGGGGG I FEEL LIKE A HARDCORE ELF FANGIRL NOW!!!!!!!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVEDDD!!!!!!!