someone's jealous~

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


They next day came and I was now lying down on my bed, my stomach on the bed, at Kevin's laptop at the UKISS fan cafe.

There was much less hate from the fans, which made me feel alright.

I read the questions on the page that the fans asked (I'm assuming they're online too).

iloveu-kissx3: Unnie, what's it like being surrounded by seven stinky guys? XD

I giggled. (a/n: i'm using made up usernames okay?)

U-KISS_____: It's pretty awkward XD

KissMeBaby: How do you deal with our "girl problems" with them around?

U-KISS_____: I do it all in secret kekekee...

UKISSxRania: Unnie, what other boy bands are you a fan of?

U-KISS_____: Hmm, I'm a fan of Beast, 2PM, MBLAQ, Big Bang, SHINee, and Super Junior ^^

UKISSmeIKISSyou:What girl groups are you a fan of?

U-KISS_____: I like all the female warriors, like 4minute, 2NE1, Rania and After School ;) But I'm a Rania fangirl at the most right now :D

marriedtoukiss: What American bands/singers do you like?

U-KISS_____: Hmm, I like the punk bands like 30 Seconds to Mars, Paramore, Linkin Park, and a few alternative bands like These Kids Wear Crowns and Good Charlotte. I also LOVE Lady Gaga, she's one of my idols :D

7colourKiss: are the boys usually really messy and irresponsible? XDD

U-KISS_____: Yes, they are VERY messy. I always have to do the cleaning up. I feel like a mother even though I'm younger than all of them =="

I continued answering all the questions until I stumbled across one.

woulddieforyou: Who are you the closest to in UKISS?

I stayed there, staring at the question.

U-KISS_____: Um...I guess I'm closest to Kevin, but it doesn't mean that I'm not close to the other guys too XD

I really hope that they don't get the wrong idea. That question made me feel really uncomfortable.

My phone vibrated, caller ID was L.Joe.

"L.Joe?"

"HEY ______!!!!!" he yelled. There was a huge ruckus in the background O_O

I also had to move the phone away from my ear from the noise.

"What is it?"

"We're hungry."

I facepalmed myself.

"And? Go get something from the stores!" I snapped. I really couldn't be bothered.

"But it's so far away!"

"No it's not! Stop being lazy otherwise you'll get fat."

"I am NOT fat!"

"Then walk out of your room and go to the shops and buy some food."

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me gasp and jump.

I turned around to see Kevin.

==”

“Oh my God, Kevin, don’t do that again!” I scolded him, the phone still in my hand.

“Kekeke, sorry, I just wanted to scare you.” he said with a cheeky smile.

"YAH, _______, WHO SCARED YOU?!" L.Joe yelled.

"Oh my god, L.Joe, relax! I'll talk to you later!" I said quickly.

"BUT-"

I hung up on him, looking up at Kevin.

"Yes, oppa?" I said.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, it was L.Joe. He and Teen Top wanted me to cook them something."

"Kekeke, but you're ours ^^"

"Yah, I'm not an object." I said, slapping his arm lightly.

"What's that?" he said, pointing at the screen of the laptop.

I gasped and turned around, quickly closing the window, making sure that he didn’t see anything I’ve written on the fan cafe.

“N-nothing ^^” I said sheepishly.

“Tell me now. It's my laptop.” he demanded.

Nuh-uh, nuh-uh! When I want to cut my hair short, nuh-uh, nuh-uh~! Everyone says that I'm weird what you do~” I sang a line from HuH by 4minute, dancing to that part, and answering his question.

He puffed his cheeks out and slumped his shoulders in defeat.

“Fine. If you don’t want to tell me.” he pouted.

Aww, he's sooo cute!

"I can tell you that the hate has gone down, though XD" I said.

"That's good. Now can you come to the living room? We miss you TT_TT"

"Awww, okay then."

I shut off the laptop and got off my bed, walking with Kevin to the living room.

"Hey, guys, she's here."

"OMG FINALLY!!!!!!!" they shouted.

I giggled and sat on the floor next to Alexander.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I said.

"Well..." Kiseop started.

"We've been thinking..."

"AISH JUST SAY IT ALREADY!!!!!!" Dongho yelled.

"WE'VEBEENTHINKINGTHATYOU'VEBEENSPENDINGTOOMUCHTIMEWITHTEENTOPANDWE'REREALLYREALLYREALLYJEALOUSABOUTIT!!!!" they shouted all in one breath.

"Wait, what?" I said, confused.

"We've been thinking-" Kibum said, but I cut him off.

"I know what you said, but, why are you jealous?" I said.

"Because we're scared that they'll take you away from us!" Dongho pouted.

Wha?

"What are you talking about? Teen Top can't take me away from you! I'm your band member."

"But when you left, we really, really missed you." Kevin pouted.

"Yeah, and we couldn't stand going for one night without you." Alexander added.

I blew on the hair of my fringe, making it fly up.

"Guys, come on. Be realistic. It's not like I'm going to be leaving you for Teen Top anytime soon. Anyways, how can I make it up to you because you missed me so much?"

"Hmmm...we've been thinking..." Kibum started. "A day with each of us?"

Okay, what?

"Huh? I'm already close to all of you." I said.

This may sound really stupid, but I really don't want a day with Kiseop ever since he kissed me.

"But still..."

"Ugh, okay, whatever, fine. So when do we start?" I said.

"Tomorrow, starting with Xander-hyung." Dongho said.

I gave Alexander a O3O look and then the guys. "So, what order is it in?"

"Oldest to youngest."

Oh god.

Here we go.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, guys, sorry for the short update!!

And an important note: i have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is NEXT WEEK I'M GONNA DO ANOTHER UPDATING MARATHON!!!!!! *Partying partying*

The bad news is, the week after next week, I'm not going to update at all, only once on the weekend because I have my School Certificate Trials and yearly exams.

So yeah, I'm doing the marathon next week to cover for the week after, if you guys get my drift.

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED (AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE DATES WITH UKISS XDD)