forgiven

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


"_______, please come out...we've missed you...please..."

I didn't say anything, or moved anywhere, no matter how much they asked me to come out of the room.

The door was kept locked, so I also wasn't bothered to open it.

Soon enough, there wasn't any more knocking or calling.

I guess they've given up already. It was about time they got the message.

I really needed to be alone.

My tears kept falling as I curled up closer to my legs and hugged the quilt.


SooHyun's POV:


"Hyungs, I think we should give up. _________ isn't going to come out, you know how stubborn she is." Dongho mumbled.

Of course we all knew how stubborn she can be.

"Yeah, let's just give her some time to think. After all, we did hurt her really badly." Alexander said.

One by one, the group left, but I was determined to talk to ________.

I twisted the door handle, but it was locked.

Luckily, I had a spare key somewhere in my room.

I grabbed it quickly and opened the door to Dongho and ________'s room.

It was dark, none of the lights were , and the only noise was ________'s sniffing.

"Wha? Who's there?" she said suddenly, jolting up from her bed.

I the light and closed the door.

"Relax, ________, it's just me." I replied calmly, sitting on her bed.

"Oh, okay. How did you-"

"I have a spare key."

"Okay..."

There was an awkward silence that filled the air as I caressed her hair.

“SooHyun-oppa, why aren’t you out there with the rest?” she asked, still sniffing.

“I just wanted to comfort you, that’s all.”

“I don’t need any comfort. I just need time alone to think.”

“Think about what?”

She stayed silent. “Think about...what you guys did to me and if it’s actually worth it to forgive you...”

Again, I said nothing for a few seconds.

“We really didn’t want that video to, you know, happen. Can’t you see the sincerity on our faces when we say that to you? We try so many times to tell you how much we hated that video, and the girl, but what do you do? You keep being your stubborn self and not trust your boyfriends instead.” I said to her firmly.

“But you practically lied to me, hid from me, and abused my trust. How can I forgive you when you did those things for so long? You guys must think I’m going to break up with you or something...” she fired back.

“Yes, we did think you were going to break up with us.”

“But if you showed me and explained to me, I would’ve forgiven you. Since you didn’t, I’m not so sure anymore. You think I’m not an understanding girlfriend?”

I had nothing to say.

She was very understanding; maybe we did overlook her ability a little.

“I’m sorry, ______...maybe we overlooked...”

“It’s okay...” she mumbled.

I pulled her up and kissed her forehead gently, and lay her down again.

"Just think about it okay? Come out when you're ready." I said.

"Sure, I'll be doing that."

I walked out of the room, turning off the lights again and closing the door.

"Hyung? Were you in _______'s room?" Kevin asked suddenly.

"Yeah, she's really upset that we hid from her." I replied bitterly.

"How did you get in there?"

"I have a spare key."

"Oh, so what did she say?"

I sighed before answering. "She said that if we showed her and explained to her in the first place, then she wouldn't have...been like this..."

Kevin frowned and hung his head low. "I know...we should have told her..."

I patted his shoulder. "Yeah, let's just give her some time to put herself together." I said and went off.


Kevin's POV:


Did we really hurt _______ that badly?

Would I be able to convince her to forgive us?

Would she listen to me?

I am her sweet boyfriend after all~

Maybe I should go and talk to her later, once she's settled down a little.


Niel's POV:


Great, I have just kissed _______ and she's run away.

Awesome job you've just done there, Niel.

Now she's gonna hate you for the rest of her life.

The door suddenly opened and the rest of the group came in with groceries.

"Hey, Niel, would you mind helping us?" CAP said, carrying bags hanging from his arms.

I slipped off the couch and helped him carry some bags into the kitchen.

"Hey, where's _______?" L.Joe asked as we were putting stuff away.

My heart sunk.

!

TIME TO THINK OF SOMETHING!!

"Uh, I sort of took her back to UKISS' dorm because she wanted to talk to them...sort their relationship out..." I replied, hoping that they would be convinced.

"Oh, well she's got balls." Changjo commented.

"Yeah, I know." Ricky added.

I almost sighed in relief, luckily I didn't otherwise they'll be suspicious.


Kevin's POV:


I went to the door of ________'s room and waited there for a moment.

I finally mustered up the courage to knock on the door.

After knocking a few times, I twisted the knob open, opening the door slowly.

The room was dark, and I could only hear sniffing coming from _________'s bed.

"Hey, honey..." I said gently, sitting on her bed.

She sniffed once more and looked up at me. "H-hey..."

I her soft hair, thinking about what to say.

"I'm sorry about what happened, _______-ah...you know it's for work purposes only, right?" I asked, hoping she would understand.

"Yeah..."

"Hey, come here." I said and lifted her up close to me.

I pressed my lips on hers, kissing her softly.


Your POV:


Okay, Kevin is making me go insane again with his kiss.

I gratefully kissed him back, definately convinced that I should forgive them.

This was just one mistake, right?

I can't stay mad at them forever.

I love them too much.

Breaking away from the sweet kiss, I was finally convinced.

"Oppa, I forgive you. All of you. I'm sorry for over reacting..." I said.

His eyes widened. "Really? Seriously?"

I nodded, smiling for the first time in a few days. "I can't stay mad at you forever."

"Wow, thank you, ______! Thank you so much!" he exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

I laughed and hugged him back in the same way.

"I love you, ________, so much..."

"I love you too, oppa."

Even though I was happy now, boy oh boy, little that I knew I was going to go on one hell of a ride.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

not the end yet!! there will be much more drama in the future, so keep a look out ^^

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVEDDD!!!!!!