RILAKKUMA!!!!!!!

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


The guys had another version of the video to make the next day, so they left early again.

Why whould they need another version of a video?

Maybe it's a dance version, who knows.

We had a pretty cool dance to it anyways.

They looked pretty upset and angry that they had to go for another shooting.

Is it because of me? Or is it because they can't be bothered?

Teen Top came over and they attacked me with a hug like usual, and Minsoo having to shove them off me.

Speaking of Minsoo, I decided to call MiKyung because I haven't called her in ages.

I wanted to talk to her and I wanted Minsoo to talk to her as well.

"Hello?" I heard on the other line.

"MiKyung-ah!" I exclaimed. Minsoo snapped his head up, so did the rest of Teen Top.

"UNNIEE!! Where have you been? Are you okay? I've seen the article on Allkpop! It's so sad that you can't be in the video!"

"Yahh, MiKyung, relax. I'm fine, I'm just sick." I said, looking at Minsoo.

He was literally giving me a look that showed he was desperate to talk to MiKyung.

But he also had a look that he didn't want to talk to her at the same time.

"Oh, really? Aww, so what are you doing now?"

"I'm in my bed resting, and Teen Top are looking after me today because UKISS are out."

Minsoo literally ran to me and tried to grab the phone, but I bonked his head, making him fall down and the rest of Teen Top burst into laughter XD

"Oh, what? Teen Top? Which means Minsoo is there, right?" she asked, with a hint of hope in her voice.

"...yeah...do you want to talk to him?"

Okay, Minsoo literally clawed at my bed this time.

"YES!!" MiKyung squealed.

"Okay, here he is!" I said and handed Minsoo the phone.

He snatched it off me and began yelling. "MIKYUNG!! IS THAT YOU-oh, I'm sorry, I really am...yes, I do know about 'the incident'...yes, I know about _______'s suffering...yeah, I know I sound different, duh, I'm eighteen. You sound the same though..."

Minsoo continued talking to MiKyung for another few minutes before handing the phone to me again.

"Yah, dongsaeng, what was it like talking to oppa?" I asked MiKyung.

"He sounds so different! I mean, his voice went lower or something, but his attitude is sort of the same. He won't let me talk to the rest of Teen Top! He's just as mean as before!"

I chuckled at her childishness; she's such a fangirl.

"Yeah, I'll tell them you said hi."

"Thanks unnie!!! Oh, I have to go now, school's starting!!"

"Bye, Mi!"

"Bye, unnie!"

I hung up and put the phone on the bedside table. I faced Teen Top and they gave me a O______O look.

"What?" I said.

"Was that your sister?" L.Joe asked, pointing at the phone.

"Yes. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing."

=.="


Kiseop POV:


"Again!" the director commanded.

WTF?

I AM NOT GOING NEAR THAT AGAIN.

I groaned and trudged back to the wall.

"Kiseop, is there anything wrong?" Alison asked cutely, which disgusted me.

"I'm ing tired." I spat and went back to the original position.

She had tears formed in her eyes and looked like a little girl that lost her doll.

Like I will ever fall for that stupid trick. .

I hate this version of the MV, I mean, why make another version of the video?

It's just a waste of time, really; I think the others think so as well.


Your POV:


The sickness was getting worse.

Everytime I breathed, it felt like fire was coming out of my mouth, so I constantly asked Teen Top to get my some ice water.

"Hey, _________, here's an ice pack." Ricky said, giving me an ice pack with a towel wrapped around it.

"Oh, thank you, Ricky." I said, taking the ice pack and putting it under my shirt on my stomach.

"No worries, get better, okay?"

I nodded and soon after, the rest of Teen Top came barging in with glasses of ice water.

"Oppas *COUGH* you really didn't need to." I said, wide-eyed.

"Yes, you do, now DRINK." Minsoo commanded and handed me the glass.

I sat up and took the glass, chugging the cold water down my flaming throat.

The relief was instantaneous, but I knew it wouldn't last very long. I would have to constantly drink more cold water.

"Thanks, oppa."

_____________

"Yah, _______, UKISS are back. We have to go now." Chunji said, poking his head into my room.

"Oh, really?" I said while grabbing my phone to check the time. "It's only...oh, nine PM. Okay, thanks, oppa, bye!"

"For what?"

"For taking care of me. I'll visit you guys some time when I'm better."

"That's no problem, see you later, ________."

"Bye, oppa!"


Kevin's POV:


As soon as we were back, Teen Top left the dorm peacefully.

I was glad that there weren't any fights that were going to flare up.

I bought a Rilakkuma plushie for _________ today during our break because I somehow had to make up for being away from her for two days straight.

She'll love it for sure.

We then made a break for it to _______'s room.

"Oppas, you're back!" she whispered, obviously because of her weak voice.

"We missed you, jagiya~" Dongho said, hugging her arm.

"HEY! She's ours too!" I protested, pulling him away from ______.

"AHH! Hyung!"

_______ giggled as Dongho was tortured again XD

"Okay, okay, guys, I'm pretty sure you're hungry, so I'll go make dinner for you now-" she said as she got up, but we pushed her down again.

"No, we'll have takeout tonight. We don't want you to be even more exhausted as you already are." Alexander said like a mother.

XD

"Oh, okay, then *COUGH*" she replied quietly. "Just go wash up now, it's been a long day."

"Neh, umma." we replied and went out.

I stayed back, still holding the plushie, but hiding it from her.


Your POV:


"Kevin-oppa, aren't you going to eat?" I asked him.

He sat on my bed and hesistated a little before answering. "Umm, I just wanted to give you this because we haven't been with you for two days straight."

I widened my eyes at what he showed to me.

RILAKKUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"RILAKKUMA?! OMFG OPPA, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!!" I squealed and hugged him and the plushie.

"Hehehe, I know you like cute things, so I got it for you."

"Aww, thanks, oppa! But you really shouldn't have!"

"I'd be a bad boyfriend if I didn't make up the time we lost, you know."

"Yeah, maybe."

*SKIP DINNER*

It was about 11pm now, and the guys were getting ready for bed, but Dongho was still watching TV.

Kevin came into my room, and I was still hugging the Rilakkuma.

"You're still hugging that thing?" he asked me and sat on my bed.

"Yes, of course!"

He smirked and leaned down, pressing his lips softly onto mine.

I put the plushie onto one side and kissed him back, sliding my arms around his neck and pulling him down on top of me.

Gosh, how much I loved to kiss Kevin was unexplainable.

We continued making out for another few minutes until he slowly released.

"Aww..." I pouted at him.

"I don't want you to heat up more than you already are, and plus, we have to go to sleep now." he said, caressing my cheek.

"Mmm..."

I really did feel sleepy, my eyes began to droop a little.

"Goodnight, oppa."

"'night, ________."

I was knocked out instantly.


Kevin's POV:


When ________ fell asleep, I continued to her silky hair.

"_______, I hope you don't see this video. What am I saying, of course you'll see the video one day - you're one of us! Well, I hope you don't think too badly of us when you see it. I don't want to break up with you anytime soon. Or ever. If you do see it, please don't get mad at us, it was part of the script the director gave us. To be honest, I liked the original script where you had to bash the place. Heh, I really wanted that one." I smirked a little at the last comment. "Just don't think we liked making that video, we didn't. We missed you so much when we filmed with that girl; we wanted her to be you. If you see the video, just remember that we love you, we will always love you, no matter what. I promise that."

I kissed her lips one more time before getting under the blanket with her, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist, nuzzling in her hair.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOT! ONE MORE SUBSCRIBER UNTIL I REACH 50!!

erm, guys, can you please comment because I'm kind of losing inspiration for my story now ;_;

I don't know if you guys like my story or not because you don't comment T_T

I know it's kind of boring now, but I swear the drama will come in the next one or two chapters!!!

If you guys have any special requests like a make out scene, then spam it on my wall and I'll try my best to put it into my story, because it's one of the last chapters before I add some real drama into the story!!

please comment and subscribe!!