practice

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


Okay, so, the next few days was spent getting our new hairstyles done and getting our outfits for the MV.

All the guys had some form of dark hair, and my hair was still my natural colour (black).

We spent a whole week just outlining the choreography, but I got it pretty quickly.

The signature move for Shut Up was kind of...weird.

We had to position one hand over the other, with our palms facing each other like a sandwich and move it across o_O

Otherwise, the rest of the choreo was okay...except for the guns...

BUT I GOT TO USE A METAL BAT XD MUWAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA!!!!!

The fans were pretty excited about the comeback when told them about it on the fan cafe.

They couldn't wait for the guys to come back out on stage and they were really excited to see me do a comeback for the first time.

ukissme: UNNIE!! I can't wait for your comeback!!! (a/n: again, I've made these names up)

kissmenow: YEAHH!! i can't wait to see your album jacket photos!!!

UKISS______: thanks so much guys ^^ if you see the album photos, don't take it the wrong way, the outfit was disgusting. I almost ripped it apart because I felt so exposed ><"

ukissloveeee: oh, really? was it that bad?

UKISS_______: yes, it was >w<"

kisssssmeeee: oh, don't worry unnie! we'll always think of you as the tomboy who's tougher than oppas ^^

UKISS______: kekekeke thanks guys!

Rania wished me luck, along with 4minute, BEAST, and all those other idols I've met (which I happened to fangirl so much over XD)

They also wished the whole group luck because our comeback was the same time as SNSD's.

The wierdest thing was that Teen Top didn't bother to wish me luck.

Funny.

They would be all hypo and scream in my ear or over the phone.

But not this time.

I don't know, maybe they have a schedule or something.

Wearing my usual sweatpants and loose shirt, I was now the first one to be in the dance room (it's like my home XD), waiting for the other guys.

As I was waiting, I was getting bored, so I plugged in my iPod and started dancing to Rock Your Body.

It was a good song for girls' hip hop, so I did some krumping and y floor moves.

The song ended and Light It Up came on.

I did some locking and a bit of breaking at the verses, and broke out into grand jetes and contemporary moves at the chorus.

The bridge came up and I turned to popping and locking.

After dancing to the bridge, the chorus came up again and I did more leaps and pirouettes.

As I was in the middle of spinning in the pirouette, I saw the guys at the door, and stopped.

They looked like this O_________O.

"________, since when do you do ballet?" Eli asked.

Kiseop and I slapped our palms over our faces at the same time.

"She doesn't like, let alone, do ballet. She only likes those moves." he snarled.

"Don't worry, oppa, it's not ballet. It's lyrical and contemporary. If you saw me dance earlier, I was doing hip hop and breaking." I said with a smile, calming everyone down.

They sighed and went inside the room, each giving me a few kisses.

"Okay do you guys want to start dancing once you've stretched?" I said, walking to my iPod and changing the song to Lucifer by SHINee.

"SHINee? Really?" SooHyun said while stretching.

"Yes! I love them! Now keep stretching." I ordered and danced to the choreography of Lucifer.

We continued stretching and then the guys got into their starting positions for Shut Up.

I went to the speakers and the audio for the song.

As soon the music started, I ran into my starting position and waited for the right time to dance.


*2 HOURS LATER*


I simply plopped to the floor, covered in sweat, and panting.

Hey, the choreography is easy, but if you do it for more than an hour, you're gonna literally pass out.

"Yah, _______, not easy being a guy, right?" Dongho smirked.

"Oh, please. You're the one that squealed like a girl on the rollercoaster." I fired back while lying down on the floor.

He went tomato red while the rest of the guys were trying to hold back their laughter. "Y-yah!"

"Tsht!" I scoffed and got up, getting some water.

After taking a break, we decided not to dance to Shut Up anymore for the rest of the day.

"Oppas, do you guys want to dance to Light It Up since we got the rest of the day to ourselves?" I suggested.

They exchanged glances before looking back at me.

"Okay, can we choreograph some?" Kiseop asked.

"Of course. I just want to choreo the chorus though." I said.

They nodded and we began creating choreography for the song.

When it got to the chorus, I told them to lift me up by my back and turn around in circles...which they eventually got after dropping me about 5 times...

We eventually got all the choreography to the whole song done in an hour or so.

I only choreographed a few moves in the verses, and the whole chorus.

At least the guys were happy because my moves weren't too girly.

When we finished and perfected the song, we were all disgustingly sweaty and tired, so we decided to call that a day.

"That was pretty cool choreo, ______." Kevin commented as we went out from the dance room.

"Thanks, oppa!"

"I've never done anything like that before. You should be glad you're very versitile."

"I guess. But you should do stuff other than hip hop, you know." I said.

"Tell that to Kiseop."

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!" Kiseop yelled from the front as we were walking back.

Kevin and I burst out laughing, earning weird looks from the rest of the group.

We arrived at the dorm and stopped at the door, glancing at each other, knowing what we were thinking.

"I BAGS THE SHOWER FIRST!!!!!!!!!!" we all yelled and ran for it.

I ran to my room and got to the bathroom at the same time as Kibum, Eli and Dongho.

We gave each other death glares, but mine was the scariest.

"Yah, let _______ go first since she's a girl and our girlfriend." Dongho said.

Eh?

"Alright. _______, babe, you can go." Eli said and pushed me gently into the bathroom.

"Okay." I replied and closed the door, locking it, and went to go and shower.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOMG I PERFORMED FICTION YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SO AWESOME!!!

but it was scary at the same time because I made a few mistakes in front of a huge audience ><"

IT WAS COOL ANYWAYS!!

BEAST: YAY WE KNEW YOU WOULD DO US PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!