what to do...

Only Girl (In the World)

a/n: HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN TEEN TOP'S 'CRAZY' MV YET?!?!?! OH MY GOD L.JOE FHJSDAHFDSAHFLH;SFHLSDFHJLASDF AND YAY SOHYUN IS IN IT!! WOOT!!

SoHyun: Aww, thanks, author!!

HyunA: at least you're not overworked like me -_- Bubble Pop, Mirror Mirror, H2H, Just Follow, Troublemaker...

Me: unnie, don't ruin it.

L.Joe: I WAS SO FREAKING TIRED BY THE END OF THAT VIDEO UGH SO MUCH RUNNING AND CHASING A TRAIN AND THEN CHASING A BUS ahsjkdfhas;fh;akdsfhja

HyunA: you don't know what tired is until you've seen me -_-

SoHyun: unnie...

UKISS: WHAT ABOUT US?! WE DID SO MUCH AND WE GOT NOTHING!!!

2NE1: you people need to calm down.

L.Joe: Oh, and Kevin, Alexander, I didn't know you could hack into computers.

Kevin: I can't. I'm just hired by SHINee_Baby for this movie.

Alexander: Me too XD

Me: ON WITH THE STORY!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dongho's POV:


CAP, L.Joe and I made it out of the building with the form in no time.

We saw Soohyun, Niel, Changjo, Chunji, Ricky, and team "restraining order" waiting there for us with hopeful faces.

I cracked a smile and showed them the form.

They widened their eyes and crushed me in a group hug.


Kevin's POV:


When Dongho and L.Joe ran out of the room, I un-froze the camera screen and saw NH and his assistants entering the room.

Alexander and I slumped into our chairs and sighed in relief.

"We did it." he said. "We saved ________."

I sighed again and high-fived him.


Dongho's POV:


All 11 of us arrived at UKISS' dorm with grins on our faces and adrenaline pumping through our veins.

We got inside and were greeted by Alexander and Kevin running towards us.

"HOW'D IT GO?!" they yelled.

I showed them the form and they jumped for joy.

I went over to the couch and sat down, putting the form on the coffee table.

"So what do we do with it now?" Eli asked.

"I don't know..." I muttered.

That was the hard part.

Should we got to _________ and get her back and risk being rejected, or should we stay here and do nothing about it?

"Let's ask Rania-noonas!" Kevin piped up.

"Yeah! They'll know what to do!" Kiseop agreed.

I rolled my eyes and Alexander pulled out his phone.

He dialled Semi-noona and put the phone on the coffee table, obviously on loud speaker.

After a few rings, she answered. "Hello?"

"Semi-noona?" Alexander said.

"Yeah? What is it this time, Xander?"

"Um, well-"

"________ has left the band and we have her resignation form which makes her still technically part of the band but we don't know what to do with it." Kiseop said quickly, like rapping, all in one breath.

"Wait, she did WHAT?!" Semi exclaimed.

We heard voices on the other line saying things like "Unnie, what's wrong?" and "What's happening?" and "PUT IT ON SPEAKER!!"

"Okay! I'll put it on speaker!" Semi said in defeat.

"YAH! What happened?" Xia demanded on the other line.

With much frustration, we explained everything and we even mentioned sneaking into NH's office for the form.

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Di and Jooyi yelled, making us almost go deaf.

"Look, noonas, can you please help us? You're her best friends, so what should we do?" I pleaded.

"Well...she's obviously left you for a reason..." T-ae said, probably tapping her chin in thought.

Heaps of reasons, actually.

"Did you get a restraining order for that Alison ?" Riko said.

"Yes we did." Kibum answered immediately.

"Good. Now all you have to do is go after her." Di said simply.

"But-"

"Do you love her, or not?" Joy snapped.

"...Yes..."

"THEN GO AFTER HER FOR GOD'S SAKE!!" they screamed again, making us cover our ears and scrunch our faces.

"Yes, noonas, thanks." Eli said tiredly while trying to recover.

"Don't disappoint us." Semi said lowly and hung up.

Alexander grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket.

"Her address is on the form." Chunji pointed out. "Let's go there."

Everyone stood up and were about to head out when I shouted.

"WAIT!!!"

They turned and looked at me like WTF?!

"UKISS-hyungs, I think we need to do something before we go to __________'s place."

_________

Your POV:


"I had so much fun while I was in the band." I said to Mikyung while watching TV.

"Really? So UKISS are really your boyfriends?"

No, not are...were my boyfriends...

Mikyung and I were home alone because aunty and uncle were at work, and she's finished school for the day.

"Yeah, they are." I said.

"But if you were their girlfriend, then why did you leave?"

I opened my mouth to speak, but there was a frantic knock at the front door.

Thank God, otherwise I would have to spill everything, which means re-thinking about heartbreaking memories.

"I'll go get it!" Mikyung insisted cheerdully and ran off to the door while I kept my eyes on the TV screen.

"UNNIE!! A HUGE GROUP OF GUYS WANT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!"

"MIKYUNG?!" I heard Minsoo's voice yell.

"MINSOO?!" she exclaimed. Oh God, please don't tell me...

"OH MY GOD!" he yelled again and I heard Mikyung's voice muffle up a little, probably because he was crushing her in a hug.

I got up from the couch and went over to the door.

My eyes widened to see who was at the door... "O-oppas?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for not updating as I promised guys! about 6 chapters left of this fic until I put up a vote for the new fanfic ^_^

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!