stupid stalker

Only Girl (In the World)

Kevin's POV:


As soon as we got out of the car, we were pushed into the hair and makeup room.

I was shoved onto my seat harshly and the stylists began to chuck makeup on me and do my hair.

They were rushing because we came late...stupid Teen Top.

As I was sitting, I turned my head to the seat next to me, which was empty, where _______ would've sat.

I miss her already.

I miss her trying her best to move her face away from the makeup, practically torturing the stylists, and her trying to rip the outfits apart because she thinks it's too ty.

All of a sudden, while we were getting the makeup done, the door burst open.

We snapped our heads towards it and saw manager-hyung.

"Yah! Where's ________?" he demanded.

Whoa.

"Hyung, she's sick. She's got a cold and a fever, and she can't get out of bed." Kibum replied calmly.

"I see. I'll go tell the director. He might have to make a few changes to the video."

We nodded and he went out, closing the door.

"Great. Now we might have some ty chick in our video." Kiseop muttered.

When we were finished, the makeup made us look like we had scars on our arms and faces - as if we had been in a fight.

Okay, I'm pretty sure that _______ can make us look like this easily; TADA, EFFECTS DONE WITHOUT MAKEUP.

Our outfits were even weirder.

We changed and went out onto the set, where we met the director.

"Oh, hello guys, where is your female member?" he asked.

"I'm sorry sir, she's extremely sick right now. In fact, she's so sick, she can't even get out of bed." Alexander sadly replied.

"Ah, I see." he let out a sigh. "It's such a waste. Since I figured that she's a tomboy, I was about to get her to destroy the place, in the video, with these."

He showed us a whole pile of weapons - metal bats, chains...anything that you would find in gangs.

Okay, what?

Our expressions were like O_________________________________O.

And letting ________ loose with these?

Err...I don't think that's a good idea.

Since she already bashes us up frequently (which REALLY, REALLY hurts, may I add) without anything, I don't think it's the wisest choice to get her with weapons.

"The sound effects in the song would be perfect if she bashed the place up. The song is quite dramatic, so it'll be even more perfect." director continued.

"But don't we get to do anything?" Dongho asked.

"Half of the video will be your choreography that you have practiced, and the other half will be 'storyline'. For the 'storyline' bit, you guys were going to be part of her 'gang'. There was going to be a little bit of skinship, but nothing over the top." director replied, slumping back into his seat.

"Aww, I wanted to bash some things." Alexander mumbled, which made us all laugh.

"No, sorry guys, you don't get to break anything."

"So, what are we going to do now?" SooHyun asked.

"Luckily, I have a backup plan." the director said, taking out his phone and dialing.

Crap.


Your POV:


"Byunghun-oppa, you know you don't have to stay there all day." I said quietly while playing with his blonde hair.

I had a cold wet towel laid out on my forehead, and L.Joe was sitting next to my bed ever since Teen Top came over.

The rest of Teen Top were out of my room, doing God knows what.

"________, didn't you listen to me? Don't talk unless you really need to, otherwise you're going to add more stress on yourself." he replied, looking up at me.

I sighed and stopped playing with hair, nodding.

"Aww, I wanted you to continue playing with my hair." he pouted.

I giggled and he sat on the bed, leaning down.

I played with his hair some more and he hugged me.

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing Minsoo.

HOLY CRAP.

HE SAW L.JOE AND I HUGGING.

L.Joe turned around, seeing my expression. "OH, HEY HYUNG. Sorry, it's not what you think! I swear!!!!!!!!"

"If you don't want to die, then I suggest you get off my sister now." Minsoo said threateningly.

L.Joe nodded like crazy and got off the bed immediately.

"Anyways, look what I saw on allkpop." Minsoo said, showing me the screen of his phone.

U-KISS' female member, Bang ________, can't film new MV.

I grabbed the phone off Minsoo and took a closer look at the article (which was in Korean).

L.Joe leaned next to me closely, reading the article as well.

Yes, you heard me right, KissMes. It is with deep sadness that Bang ________ cannot film the new music video due to a high fever and severe cold.

U-KISS' new MV, Shut Up, and comeback is set to be released in a week or two, and it's sad to see that their only female member not being able to film her first video.

Witnesses had reported that she was taking a jog in Seoul city with fellow member Eli before heavy pouring rain had occurred, and had fainted suddenly.

Let's just pray that _________ can get better and hopefully join the rest of UKISS with their comeback.

I felt my face fall as I put down the phone.

There were many 'get well soon' comments.

OMGG!!! ______-UNNIE PLEASE GET BETTER!!!

Aww, it's so sad that she's not going to be in the video! And it's her first video too!

________, please get better when the comebacks are on! We'll be praying for you!

I hope she gets better soon!!

"I guess that the news spread pretty quickly, huh?" Minsoo said, gently taking the phone away.

"Mmm hmm." I mused, nodding my head gently.

Sigh, I wonder how UKISS are going without me?


Kiseop's POV:


The director changed the entire script for our MV.

Instead of the main girl, which was supposed to be _________, bashing up the place, now the main girl is gonna be a .

Okay, that's not what the script says, because I'm just exaggerating.

All of us has to do a bit of (A LOT OF) skinship with the girl.

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I AM HAVING ANY SKINSHIP WITH ANY GIRL BESIDES _________.

But I have no choice.

I can't reveal our group's relationship with _______, otherwise we'll be in deep .

All of a sudden, we heard the clicking of heels walk our way.

We turned around and saw a foreign girl walking like a model walking on a catwalk towards us.

.

Is she going to be in our video?

Her looks already disgusted me.

She had super high heels on, an uber revealing black dress, and tons of makeup on - completely the opposite of ________, who would wear baggy sweatpants, high-top sneakers, a tank top, and not a drop of makeup.

The girl basically looked like a , and she probably is one too.

As soon as the girl saw us, a huge smile was plastered on her face.

HOLY !

SHE MIGHT BE A FAN!

...and a really ty one too.

"Heyyyyy, you must be UKISS-oppas, right?" she said with a broken Korean accent...and with a ing smirk twisted on her ugly face.

"Yah, director, you called this girl?" I hissed to the director.

The rest of the group looked disgusted with her.

"Yes, I did. She's a close friend."

!

CLOSE FRIEND?!

WITH THIS ?

Great. JUST GREAT!

NOW WE HAVE TO FILM THE ING VIDEO WITH A ING !

"Kiseop, what's wrong?" she asked 'cutely'.

I scowled at her.

"Is there anything wrong with filming with me? Why do you want to film with your girl member so much?" she asked annoyingly.

asdjfhkaslhdflshfdklsghfkdsl

"Number one, our 'girl' member has a name - _________. Number two, I want to film with her because she is part of our band, not you." I spat.

She looked upset and sad when I said that.

Humph, that's good then.

"Kiseop, calm down. Let's get to the filming, shall we?" director said.

I clenched my fists and stomped to the set, extremely angry.

There is no ing way I will calm down.

I'm so sorry, _________, I love you, and only you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

WAHHH! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A FEW DAYS GUYSSSS!!!!!!

ahdjkalfhdlafhsldfskl *DANCES TO SORRY SORRY*

ANYWAY, TO MAKE UP FOR IT, HERE'S ANOTHER SPAM!!!!!!!!

don't you just want to get in the shower with him? XD

you don't want to know my thoughts right now...

a bit of neck here and there...

some more neck

AJ you ing bias list ruiner ;_; a bit of AJ for now

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LIMITED FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! MY DASH ISN'T SPAMMED OF ENOUGH RECENTLY FOR A PROPER SPAM!!!!!!!!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!