greedy Kibum

Only Girl (In the World)

a/n: okay, I feel EXTREMELY awkward writing this chapter; you'll know why I feel awkward, but here it goes.

If you guys don't really like awkward scenes, then...you can skip to the end XDD

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:


Usual morning routine (aka, waking up, making breakfast blah, blah, blah...let's just skip it shall we? XD)

Oh god, today's the day I spend time with the e Kibum (XD).

I decided to take a shower, since I haven't showered since before hanging out with Alexander.

Yuck.

"Kibum-oppa, I'm going to be in the shower, so wait for me if you need anything." I said.

"Uh huh. I'd really like to see you in there kekeke." he added with a smirk.

I gave him a glare that said "you-better-start-running-otherwise-you're-gonna-die".

"SORRY I WAS JUST JOKING GEEZ!" he said, running away.

I giggled and shook my head.

Ah, guys. They're SO funny.

I grabbed a new pair of undies and a towel, going into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it.

After about 15 minutes showering, I dried myself for another 10 minutes.

I put on all my clothes and went out of the bathroom, still drying my hair.

Grabbing my iPod, I "Change" by HyunA and started dancing to it to dry my hair; I only danced to the chorus because there were hair flicks.

 

The song ended and I "Ignorance" by Paramore (full blast) and started headbanging to the song to dry my hair.

"Well you treat me just like another stranger~" I sang while headbanging.

When it finished, I felt my hair - it was ALMOST dry.

Meh, time for a new song.


Kibum's POV:
 

Should I or shouldn't I confess today?

I mean, it's the perfect time for my own confession.

_______ is home alone with me, so I may as well.

As I was walking past _______ and Dongho's room, I heard some punk music blaring from inside.

Curious, I opened the door to see _________ headbanging.

"Yah, _______, if you don't stop banging your head, you're gonna get a snapped neck." I told her, getting inside the room.

"Aww, but I want my hair to be dry. Headbanging is the best way."

"And plus, the music is anyways."

She gawked at me.

"What is wrong with you today, Kibum? First you're all pedo-ish and nice like you usually are, now you're just being a total !"

What.

Did.

She.

Just.

Call.

Me?

"What?" I spat through my teeth.


Your POV:


Oh my god.

I just called Kibum an .

OH CRAP!

NOW HE'S COMING TOWARDS ME!!

But I'm not gonna let that scare me, because he just insulted Paramore!

Oh crap, now I'm against the wall! I've got no where to run.

"Seriously, Kibum, what is your problem?" I said.

"MY PROBLEM? YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS? IT'S YOU, BANG _______! YOU'RE MY PROBLEM!"

"W-what? What are you-"

"Don't you see? You drive me absolutely insane!"

Okay.

What?

"H-huh?" I stuttered. What did he mean by that?

Kibum was right up against me now.

"DAMMIT, ______!" he cursed, banging his hand on the wall, making me jump. "Don't you ever get anything?!"

I stayed silent, nervously staring at him as he was inching closer to me.

"O-oppa..I'm-"

I was cut off when I felt his lips slam against mine. (a/n: this is the awkward part o_O if you want to skip it, then this is the scene to skip)

He kissed me desperately and passionately, he slid his hands up to my forearms and gripped on them, trying to calm me down.

Oh no!

I've just been kissed by another band member!

Aish, this is so wrong!

Kibum loosened his grip on my arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

I felt his arms slide down my torso, wrapping around my waist, pulling us closer.

He pushed his tongue against my lips, begging for entrance; I opened up my mouth and I felt his tongue wander around inside.

I tried fighting back, but his was more dominant =="

He took out one hand from my waist and moved it down the side of my body, down to the back of my knee, yanking my leg up to his waist.

I let out a gasp and felt him trailing his kisses down my jawline to my neck. I leaned my head over to one side, giving him a bit more room. 

He hit a sensitive spot at the back of my neck, making me let out a soft moan.

OH MY GOD.

I'VE NEVER DID THIS IN MY LIFE.

As he was kissing that same spot, I felt his hand move up from my knee to my inner thigh and he started massaging it, making me moan even more.

"Kibum...what are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just stay still." he breathed on my neck.

The worst part was, I didn't even bother stopping him.

God, I feel like such a !

He finally let go of my leg and pushed me onto my bed and crawled on top of me, he pressed his lips against mine and continued to passionately kiss me.

My god, Kibum is so greedy.

I ran my fingers through his black hair, but he gripped onto my wrists and pressed them on both sides of me on the bed, so now I can't move anywhere.


Kibum's POV:


Gosh, she was such a good kisser.

I love her so much.


*FLASHBACK*


Once _______ was sleeping, I've met up with the rest of the guys in the living room.

"Hey, since we all love her, we'll try to kiss her at least once on our dates okay?" I said.

"That sounds like a good idea, but what happens next?" Kevin asked.

"Well, once all the dates are done, we'll all have to tell her that we love her all at once." I answered him.

"And then treat her as if she's our wife?" Kiseop suggested.

"Err, something like that." I said.

"What if she doesn't have the same feelings? Remember what she said? She only loves us as brothers." Dongho pouted.

"I guess we'll have to wait." I said.

"But she's so young. She's even younger than Dongho." Eli said.

"But do you love her?"

He stayed silent.

"Well, I guess we have to try." Kevin said quietly.

"Since it's my date tomorrow, I'll start it off, and when you guys have your dates with her, then you can make your move, but I swear I won't take her away from the rest of you." I said.

They nodded in agreement.

*END OF FLASHBACK*


Your POV:


Okay, that's it.

I'm not making out with Kibum any longer.

Any longer, then I would consider myself to be a .

But he really is good at this...

I then found the strength enough to push him off me, making him land on the floor with a THUMP.

"Aish, what was that for?" he complained. (a/n: you can stop skipping now XDD)

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to make out with you any longer, otherwise I might become a ."

Kibum got up from the ground and sat on the bed, and I sat up from lying down.

"Aish, _______, you know you really are something." he said and walked out.

What was he talking about?

Does he love me?

Well, by the way he kissed me, it probably means that he really does.

What is this feeling?

Am I really in love with him?

Am I really in love with UKISS?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay.

sorry for the awkwardness O_O but i'm not an expert at writing make-out scenes SORRY!

if anyone wants make-out scenes, just PM me on my wall XD

yeah, so now you know why Kibum is the "greedy" one XDD

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!