leaving...again...

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


I woke up the next morning feeling a little dizzy. My head throbbed a little and my back and stomach still ached, but a little less than yesterday.

I felt a warm barrier against my back, head and legs, and something grip tightly around my waist.

Knowing what happened yesterday, I smiled to myself.

With much effort and pain, I turned my whole body around and buried my face and nuzzled into his warm chest, wrapping my arms around his torso.

I wish that this moment could last forever...

He stirred in his sleep a little before lazily opening his eyes. I giggled at the cute sight.

"_______? You're awake?" he said huskily while trying to open his eyes.

"Yes, what else would I be doing?" I replied and took a whiff of his scent.

He chuckled and pulled me on top of him, pressing his lips gently against mine and kissing me tenderly.

We pulled away after a while and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you Kevin...so much..."

"I love you too, _________. Come on, we have to getback to the dorm otherwise we'll miss out on schedule."

I groaned. "Now? Can't I just savour our moment without the others ing us?"

"Fine, but just two more minutes."

I felt my face light up.

He pulled my chin up and kissed me again, but this time with more passion. He rolled on top of me as I tightened my grip around his neck, pulling us closer.

We continued making out for another 2 minutes before Kevin rolled off me. We were both panting and breathing heavily from the lack of air between us when we were making out.

I turned to my side and rested my head on his chest while lightly playing with his shirt with the tips of my fingers. He gently my hair as we were savouring our perfect moment.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Kevin and I sat up and looked at it, and Deanna-unnie opened it from the other side.

"Hey, you love birds, mum said that you have to go back to your dorms for your schedules." she said.

We sighed and struggled out of the bed and went to go and wash up.

________________

Deanna-unnie drove us back to the building and wished us good luck.

Kevin and I went back to the dorm holding hands with our fingers intertwined.

We reached the dorm and he unlocked the door. We walked in and I was literally glomped by the rest of the guys.

"_________!!!!! Where have you been?!!?!" they yelled.

"Guys! I can't breathe!!" I choked out while the pain of my body was still there.

"YAH! KEVIN! You actually think that you could take __________ away for yourself?" Kibum shouted at Kevin.

"Well it's not my fault that I hate fighting!" Kevin retorted.

After I gave them kisses, I went to the couch and plopped onto it.

Kevin did the same thing and sat next to me.

"So where's Teen Top?" I asked them, crossing my legs on the couch.

"Well, they went back to their dorm." Dongho said sheepishly while scratching the back of his head.

"Oh..."

"So...yeobo...do you forgive us?" Kiseop said quietly.

I froze.

Was that all they were thinking of?

I couldn't stay mad at them forever though.

I got up from the couch and went up to him. I stood up on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and he held his hands on my waist in response.

Closing my eyes, I pulled him down to my face's level and kissed him passionately.

A few seconds later, I broke the kiss. "Yes, I forgive you." I said against his lips. "I did that a while ago."

I heard him gasp and I pulled away from our grip and gave the rest of the group passionate kisses.

When I reached Kibum, he instantly planted his lips onto mine, kissing me deeply. He then moved his kisses down my neck.

"Baby...you...don't...know...how...happy...I...am!" he said in between kisses on my neck. "I...love...you...so...much!"

If only I could believe that.

I may have forgiven them, but it doesn't mean that I would believe everything they tell me, even if they say they love me, because they have left scars in me that would probably never go away...just like how Minsoo left me and the death of my parents.

"I love you too, oppa..." I said - now THAT was truth.

We pulled away from each other and I faced the group. "Guys, shouldn't you be on schedule now?"

"What time is it?" Soohyun asked.

"10:30am."

"CRAP! WE'RE LATE!" Dongho exclaimed.

"HOLY !" Kiseop shouted and broke for the door.

He came back and gave me a quick, but passionate kiss and broke for the door again.

The rest of the guys followed suit and gave me kisses before heading out.

"Oh, _______, don't you have any schedule today?" Kibum asked before getting out the door.

"No, I've just check my phone on the way back here."

"Okay, I'll see you later, baby."

"Bye." I waved and he headed out.

Lying to me, hiding from me, abusing my trust, overlooking my abilities to understand, and defending Alison from me whenever there were fights were the scars that will always be cut in my heart. I don't know if I could take this anymore.

Ever since I joined UKISS as their only female member, being surrounded by seven guys for 5 months, I have caused nothing but trouble for them; I'm caught in a love triangle between UKISS and Teen Top, and I have no idea who to choose...Teen Top...UKISS...Teen Top...UKISS...Teen Top...UKISS!!!!! Not to mention Alison and her s - I had to drag Rania-unnies into this mess when they had nothing to do with this. And the guilt that I'm feeling after rejecting Teen Top so many times really kills me. There were fights between UKISS and Teen Top just for a stupid, little girl like me; and the fight between Alison and her s and Rania just for someone insignificant like me.

There was only one way to get out of this mess.

I dashed into my room and pulled out my bags, ping them harshly.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed all my facial and 'feminine' hygene products.

Hastily, I pulled open the bottom drawer in my room and shoved all my clothes, shoes, and bathroom stuff into the bags.

I opened the draw of the bedside table, grabbed all my drawing tools, and placed them on top of my clothes and zipped up the bag.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt a tear run my face as I was in deep thought. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but it was for the best. I shook my head violently, shaking off all the weakness with it.

I snatched my iPod, phone, and the picture of MiKyung and I off the bedside table, placing them carefully in my clothes bag.

Finally, I got up and grabbed my sketchbook that was wedged in the space between my bed and the bedside table.

I opened it to the last page, ripped the page out, and grabbed a pen off the kitchen tale and began to write.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE IS A GO GO GO!!! GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!!