story

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


After another week of dancing, and practicing, and whatnot, the UKISS-oppas and I became closer through dance...and some other things.

I remember one time I was dancing to ManManHaNi remix, and I was doing some girls' hip hop at Eli's part, and finished off his verse with dropping down and doing the splits, he came in and kind of complained because he thought his part was "badass" and I did girls’ hip hop at a ‘badass’ part.

He also complained because at the 'you're such a bad, bad, bad girl~' part in the remix, I got down and did the "spread leg" move (again, like Rania). He got all whiny asked me so many times to change the move (it was so funny XD).

I eventually changed the move to the choreography that HyunA did after JunHyung's verse in Change, which kind of pissed him off a little still. Gosh, when do these guys accept the fact that girls’ hip hop as one of my specialties?

Now, I’m just in our room, lying on my bed, and listening to more UKISS songs.

I personally really like Without You in their Only One album the most; okay, I love all their songs, but I really think Without You is a beautiful song – maybe I can play it on piano, if I can find the scores.

Luckily there’s a piano in the corner in the dance room, so I could practice at any time. Also, I think that song is perfect for contemporary or jazz (SHHHH!! Yes, I do a little bit of contemporary too, but I know very little about it).

Maybe I should try dancing to it one time...without them watching of course.

I also really like Binguel Binguel because it’s the perfect song to wake up and jog to :D

As I was watching more of their performances on my iPod Touch (which they looked absolutely HOT in, may I add), I heard a knock at the door.

The door opened and Kevin peeped his head though.

I took out my earphones and smiled at him.

“Hey oppa!” I said cheerfully.

“Hey, ________.” he replied and walked into the room.

He closed the door and went over to the bed, and sat down on the floor, leaning against the bed.

“Oppa, what do you need?” I asked sweetly and got off the bed and sat next to him.

“Umm, nothing much. Are you going to tell me why you cried the other day? Not the time in the dance room, of course.”

I sighed and hesitated a little.

I really didn’t like talking about these things.

But I guess I can trust Kevin.

“Well...my brother left me when I was twelve to pursue a singing career which I thought was a joke,” I began.

“He’s just your brother.”

“No, he wasn’t JUST my brother. He was my best friend. I played with his group and everything. I hardly hung out with girls; I only hung out with him and his group of guys. I’m pretty close with my sister as well, but she was only around eight back then,”

“So that’s why you’re a tomboy?”

“No, I’m a tomboy because I feel less restricted, and I like they way guys dress and stuff. Anyway, he was there whenever I was in trouble, when I need help with stuff, and the best part of our relationship was when we play COD.” I continued and smirked to myself at the last bit.

“Yeah, what happened next?”

“Well...it’s kind of depressing. When he left me, I cried in front of a guy for the first time. Soon after, I was depressed. I was sad every day, I cried almost every day, and my parents and my sister, MiKyung, couldn’t do anything about it. Because of that, my parents decided to do something about it. They wanted to move to Australia to hopefully forget about him,”

“So that’s why you moved to Australia.”

“Yeah. They thought that I could forget about him. I didn’t. I never forgot about what he had done to me. I went to school there and made some cool friends. They had the same interests as I did, KPOP and dancing, and they actually accepted me as a tomboy. I also auditioned for some stuff at school, but they didn’t accept girls that breakdance and stuff. My friends and I were awesome, until I moved back here,”

“Yeah? So why did you cry?”

I hesitated before answering him. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

I never wanted to tell anyone anything about this. This was the most depressing and heart-breaking part of the story, my life.

“Because...”

“Because?”

“Because...when my family and I were in the car, going to our home from the airport, I accidently mentioned something about my brother. My dad got angry at me and forgot that he was driving, and he swerved the car. It got out of control and...”

He nodded gently slid his arm over my shoulder, comforting me.

“And it collided with a nearby truck. The car rolled across the highway and I was holding onto MiKyung to keep her safe. We were at the backseats of the car, so we were the only ones that survived.”


Kevin’s POV:


“...the only ones that survived.” She finished her sentence and buried her face into her arms that were wrapped around her knees.

I felt my eyes widen in sympathy, in sorrow for her.

So her parents died...

I can’t believe it.

So that’s why she was crying.

“_______-ah...I’m so sorry to make you bring this up...I...” I began, but I couldn’t continue.

“No, it’s okay, oppa. It’s all over now.” she said quietly and smiled weakly at me; but I couldn’t help but throw my arms around her, embracing her small body in a hug.

As she was in my hug, she cried; I could feel her warm tears as my shirt soaked them.

“Shhh, _______, its okay...everything’s alright now...” I said, comforting her.

I brought her head closer to my chest, her soft hair with one hand and rubbing her arm with the other.

She continued sniffing and crying, but she didn’t make any sound.

I pressed my lips on her head and kissed it, hoping that she would calm down a little.


Your POV:


Gosh, ever since I’ve joined UKISS, I’ve been crying too much, but I guess nothing really affected me yet.

As I was crying into Kevin’s warm chest, I felt his lips on my head.

I widened my eyes and he cupped my face, making me look at him, his warm brown eyes, his soft pink lips.

He brought his face closer to mine and I closed my eyes, feeling his lips on my forehead.

OMG KEVIN JUST KISSED MY FOREHEAD!!!

Oh god, I must be blushing like crazy now!

Okay, ________, calm down, you’ve only just got kissed on the forehead BY A FREAKING HOT GUY!!

asdfhjklashfklshldfhal!!!


Kevin’s POV:


I leaned in to her face and kissed her smooth forehead.

Aish, I should’ve kissed her lips, but I’m scared that she’ll react badly.

Maybe giving her some time is a good idea before making the first move.

I let go from her forehead and gazed at her beautiful face.

“Feel better?” I asked her.

“Yeah. Thanks, oppa.”

“For what?”

“For understanding me.”

“No worries, ________. I now know why you moved to Australia. But why did you want to become an artist?”

“Because I want to show and live out my talent, and I want to show him that I am stronger than he thinks I am.”

With that, we both stood up and she lay on the bed and plugged in her earphones again.

I sighed and went out the door.

“Oh, thanks, Kevin-oppa, again.” she smiled.

“No worries, ________. Anything to make you happy.”

I don’t think that she heard the last part, because I saw her back looking on her iPod when I said that.

When is she going to realise my feelings for her?

And who knows, she maybe, just maybe, feels the same way. But I doubt it.

She is way too strong to have those kinds of feelings.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wuahahhaaha how was that? kekekeke, i just had to put in Kevin kissing you XD

this isn't the full story of your past though! it'll be fully explained when you meet CAP :D

please comment and subscribe!!