happily ever after

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


My life couldn't get any more perfect.

Ever since the day of the proposal, our thoughts of Alison had gone.

Nothing worried me now.

Rania were married with their own husbands and they would come over every now and then to visit. Their personality hasn't changed, though. They are still the tough unnies I remember.

Minsoo had his own wife and family, and Mikyung?

Dear god.

She's married to the rest of Teen Top.

They seem so happy with each other, and I'm so happy for them.

I'm glad that they forgot about loving me many years ago.

It was about 10pm now, and I was putting away the leftovers from dinner.

While I was getting to the fridge, someone suddenly took the dish off me.

"Yahhh!" I snapped.

"I thought you would need some help." Soohyun said.

"Oh, thanks." I said. "I thought you were going to play some stupid trick on me."

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, to piss me off?"

He chuckled and put the dish in the fridge. "Oh, by the way, BEAST, Rania and 4minute are coming over tomorrow. Is it okay?"

My heart skipped a beat when he mentioned them.

Yes, I am still a fangirl over them, even though their the kids' aunties and uncles now.

"Of course! They haven't came over in ages and kids were starting to really miss them."

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Kibum, is this really the right time?" I said boredly.

Yes, even afer all those years, he still does this.

"Yes, it is." he said huskily. "I can't believe that Miinah already has a crush on Junhyung. Isn't she a little young for him?"

"But it's a little crush, right?" Kiseop questioned.

I shook my head. "I guess not. She's grown too attatched to him, even though he's already married to HyunA-unnie."

"Come on, she's eight years old. She's bound to have her first crush about now." Eli said.

"Eh, she's going to get over him soon enough. Junhyung's like, what, 37 now?" I commented.

The guys burst into laughter, but I quickly shushed them because the kids were starting to sleep.

"I gotta go tuck the kids in. You guys clean up."

"Sure, yeobo." Kevin said and pecked my lips.

I chuckled and went upstairs to the boys' rooms, Jinyoung's first.

Jinyoung was murmuring things in his sleep like "die, stupid zombies, die!" while punching the air lightly.

He was so cute.

I slipped the covers over him and went to Dongmin and Minhyuk's rooms.

After going to the boys' rooms, I went to Jenna and Hayley's poster-covered rooms and kissed them goodnight as well.

When I got to Jenna, I placed her Rilakkumas on the side of the bed that was against the wall, and placed one in her arms.

I then went to HyunMi's room, finding her whispering in her sleep also. I tucked her quilt over her shoulder and kissed her goodnight before heading into Miinah's room.

I stepped into Miinah's pink room and she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"Miinah? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping? It's late now." I told her gently.

"Mummy, can you tell me the story about how you met appas again?"

Aww...the usual girly stuff.

"Shhh, not now. It's very late. I'll tell you tomorrow when you sleep earlier."

She nodded and closed her eyes. "Goodnight, mum."

I kissed her hair and tucked her in.

I left the room and went downstairs to see the guys again.

"Kids gone to sleep yet?" Dongho asked.

"Yep."

"Finally!" Kibum huffed and ran up to me, carrying me bridal style and stealing me away from the rest of the guys.

"YAH!" they hissed at him.

"Sorry you're not the greedy one, guys!" he called back and carried me upstairs.

"Yah, Kibum!" I squeeked.

"Shut. Up." he ordered and kissed me passionately.

In response, I kissed him back.

"We love you, _______, but most importantly, I love you." he murmured on my lips and continued kissing me.

"I love you all too, Kibum."

My life has changed so much ever since that audition.

I never knew I became something like this, starting from being a fan of KPOP.

I guess it's not bad being in a situation like this.

I guess it's not bad being the Only Girl In The World.



The end...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE!!! THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY!!!! *sobbing*

Well anyways, I hope you all like it, because I really loved writing this story ^_______________________^ please don't unsubscribe, and let the comments keep flowing~~

I'll post up a poll in the next chapter for my next stories for a few days and then I'll post up a link to the new one ^_^

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!