tease.

Only Girl (In the World)

Kevin's POV:


Finally! After an exhausting day of schedules, Soohyun and I came home and we couldn't wait to see ________ and the kids again.

After greeting _________, I ran upstairs to find Jenna. I opened her bedroom door to find her laughing hysterically while looking at her ipod o_O.

"Jenna?"

She looked up in surprise and tapped on her ipod screen. "Oh, hi, dad!"

"What were you looking at?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, stepping into her room.

"N-nothing!" she stuttered and hid her ipod behind her back.

"Come on, Jenna..." I said fake-menacingly.

She pulled her quilt over her head as I stalked over to her bed.

I waited a little and yanked open the quilt, making her scream.

Wow, my daughter is a hardcore tomboy and she squeals like a little girl -.-

"What's going on here?" _________'s voice demanded.

Jenna and I stopped what we were doing and look at the door to find __________ and the rest of the family there.

"OMG!! JENNA SQUEALED LIKE A GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME!!" Jinyoung yelled and pointed at Jenna, which earnt him a smack on the back of his head from Kibum. "Oww...dad..."

"Don't point, it's rude."

__________ walked into the room and pushed me aside a little and sat next to Jenna.

"Jenna, show me." ________ said.

Jenna frowned and handed her ipod to _________.

Once ________ took one look at the screen, she burst into laughter, making all of us confused.

"_________, what is it?" Eli asked.

She turned the iPod around to show us and IT SHOWED OUR PICTURES FROM 'NOT YOUNG' ERA!!!!!!!!


Alexander's POV:


WE FRANTICALLY RAN TO GRAB THE IPOD BUT ________ YANKED IT AWAY, MAKING US LOOK INSANE!!

The rest of the kids huddled around _______ and Jenna with their eyes glued to the screen.

"DAD!! YOU LOOKED THE WORST IN THIS!!" HyunMi yelled at me.

I kind of noticed...=_="

"SO DID YOU, DAD!!" Jenna shouted at Kevin.

"NO! MY APPA LOOKED THE WORST!" MinHyuk yelled. Dongho only looked like =.="

"But my dad looked the best." Jinyoung muttered.

Kibum ruffled his son's head. "I know. Most of the fangirls were all over me."

"But MY debut was the best because I actually looked good in it." Kiseop said proudly. "And every era after that."

We glared at him in jealousy.

"Man, how much I'm glad the first two eras are over," Eli said, "because I looked the most awesome in ManManHaNi."

"Dad, come on." Hayley huffed and punched his arm.

"Ouch!" he yelped. "Just like your mum..."

I heard ______ chuckle.

"You shouldn't be so arrogant, dad." Hayley said.

"Who said I was?" Eli retorted, crossing his arms and stuck his nose in the air.

Hayley pouted and he ruffled her hair.

"Let's face it," Soohyun began, "ManManHaNi was our best-looking era."

"That's true." Dongho added and picked up MinHyuk.

"But all the fans wanted me because of MY hair~" Kevin sang.

That was true.

Kevin had the best hair during that era - we all wanted his hair.

"No, my hair was the best." Kibum argued. "It was PURPLE."

"But it didn't last that long." I blurted.

Kekekeke...I'm such a troll.

Kibum glared daggers at me, but _______ calmed him down.

Jenna pretended to vomit while the rest of the kids, except for Miinah, rolled their eyes.

"Oh, yeah, Jinyoung, I demand a rematch for COD zombies." HyunMi said, breaking the silence.

"Are you serious? Why can't you play with appas?" Jinyoung fired back.

"Because they at it!" she growled. "No offence to your dad, Miinah, but he really . Only Hayley's dad is good, but he's always out working and if he's not out, then his revising lines for dramas."

"Yah, I do not ." Kiseop defended. I don't a COD either, I just don't play it that often.

"Yes you do." HyunMi pouted. "You're so easy to beat, I'm actually getting bored of playing with you."

"BUUUURRNN!!" Dongmin howled.

Kiseop only huffed and flicked his head to move his hair out of his face.

"Anyways, Jinyoung, you still owe me a game."

"No way, you lost fair and square."

"NO I DIDN'T!!" HyunMi fumed loudly, making us jump and cover our ears. "AM I THAT EASY TO YOU?!"

"NAEGA KEUREOHKE REOKHE MANMANHANI?!!!"

"HEY!!" the kids yelled back.

We laughed and headed out of Jenna's room, forgetting about what she saw.

"Let's go play COD now, HyunMi." Jinyoung sighed, making HyunMi jump up and down in delight.

Man, how much I love my family...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY!! I promise you guys I'll update tomorrow for the last chapter before school starts again and then I'll post up a poll for the next story!! ^_^

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!