debut

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


It was the night.

I swear I could die from being scared less.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DEBUTING!!!

We were in the dressing room now, and we're at the makeup tables getting our faces caked.

We've already gotten our hair done. The stylists pulled my hair back into a ponytail, leaving my fringe out.

The guys looked fine with the makeup artists caking them, and me?

"Yahh, _______, if you keep moving, the eyeliner's gonna get all over your face." Kevin said. He was sitting next to me by the way.

I kept trying to move my face away from the makeup.

The makeup artist-unnie already painted foundation and toner on my face, and I swear my skin couldn't breathe.

"_______-ah, please. I promise you, I'll give you makeup remover straight after your performance. Just let me apply the eyeliner. I won't put too much on you because you're already pretty." she said.

I sighed and stopped moving around.

"Thank you."

I closed my eyes and let her draw, or however you put eyeliner on your eyelids.

After a minute, I opened my eyes and saw a totally different person.

"GAH! What did you do to me?" I gawked in the mirror.

"She just put makeup on you. You look so much more beautiful." Kevin said.

I just had my jaw dropped.

I EVEN HAVE FREAKING LIP COLOUR ON!!

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I couldn't even try to open my mouth because I'm scared that I would taste the lipstick!

"CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A WET TISSUE?" I called out.

"_______ calm down! It's just a little makeup. You can wipe it off later." Kiseop said.

I sighed and got off the chair to go to the other room and change into the outfit.

One of the coordi-unnies followed me with the outfit.

We got into the room and she gave me the clothes.

"Here are the clothes. Change quickly because you and the boys will be up in about ten minutes." she said.

"Thankyou, unnie."

She nodded and left the room, closing the door.

I sighed sharply and stared at the outfit.

It was made up of a white blouse, a black blazer with big gold studs, leather tights with a few slashes, and some shiny black high-heeled thigh high boots.

I took off my clothes and whipped on the outfit.

As I was pulling the boots on, I heard someone knock on the door.

I reached for the door handle and opened it, revealing Kiseop.

He was already dressed up with his badass outfit. (a/n: it's the manmanhani outfits XD)

I zipped up the boots and stood up, brushing my blouse. I looked up to face him.

"Hi, oppa!" I smiled at him.

"Hey, _______. You ready?"

"NO! I'M SO FREAKING NERVOUS RIGHT NOW! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START! I'M SO NERVOUS, THAT I COULD FALL IN THESE HEELS EVEN THOUGH I'M JUST STANDING HERE! I'M SO NERVOUS BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE PROPER TRAINING LIKE THE ROOKIE BANDS HERE AND I HAVEN'T PERFORMED IN FRONT OF ANYONE IN MY LIFE! I'M SO-"

I was cut off when I felt his lips on mine.

Huh?

NO!

THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!

AHHHHH!!!!!!

ASHFJKLSFHASLFGJHL;FDSDRUIDFKSDK!

He clutched my forearms tightly, calming me down a little.

I shifted my hands up his torso and wrapped my arms around his neck and returned the kiss.

Blood was rushing in my arteries even faster than normal, my heartbeat raising dramatically.

He slid his arms down my body and s his arms around my waist, still kissing me.

Slowly, he stopped kissing me, moving his lips slower against mine.

He pulled away from our kiss.

I opened my eyes, still hugging him around his neck, staring at him with my mouth slightly open.

"Feel better?" he whispered, I felt his breath on my lips.

I closed my mouth and nodded quickly.

We got out of the position and there was another knock on the door.

I opened it and saw the rest of UKISS there, all dressed up.

"Yah, you ready?" Alexander said.

I brushed my shirt and looked up at them. They were all drooling.

Okay, is there something wrong with my outfit?

To me, I think it's a little too tight.

"Uh huh!"

"Come on! It's our turn!" Dongho exclaimed and grabbed my wrist, pulling me out of the room.

I felt myself almost trip a couple of times while running.

Ugh, stupid heels.

We were now behind the screen of the stage.

God, I'm so nervous!

My palms and feet were sweating, and so was my forehead.

I touched my lips, remembering Kiseop's lips on mine.

I blushed at the thought.

"Hey, _______, are you ready?" Kevin whispered into my ear.

"Y-yeah, I guess."

"Then let's go! It's our turn!"

Lee Kiseop, I am going to kill you after our performance.

The song for the group before us finished and the audience went wild.

"And that was Miss A with Bad Girl Good Girl! Now, we have our next debut of Bang _______ along with UKISS with ManManHaNi!" the MC announced.

"You can do this, _______!" I muttered to myself.

The screen split in half and our group went up on the stage. The lights that lit down to the stage was so bright, I almost went blind from it.

Our song started and we performed it perfectly, sometimes I was at the front, but most of the time, I'm on the side.

When it was Alexander's verse, I was in the middle of the triangle, and instead of singing his part, he announced something.

"Everyone, this is our new member, Bang ________. Please treat her nicely!"

He moved out of the way, making me visible to the audience.

I did the clapping move (the one that I clapped once on each beat and swayed my hips around) that I made at practice, and he continued singing.

At the end of the song, we turned around and did the hand flicking move.

The audience went wild and we returned down the stage.


CAP's POV: (a/n: FINALLY!! MUWAHAHAHAHAAAA)


"HYUNG I'M SO NERVOUS!!" Ricky whined, jumping up and down.

"Oh shut up, Ricky. We're all just as nervous as you are." Chunji snapped.

I rolled my eyes and continued doing my hair.

I looked at the TV and saw the finishing moves in Miss A's performance.

They're kinda cute I guess.

"And that was Miss A with Bad Girl Good Girl! Now, we have our next debut of Bang _______ along with UKISS with ManManHaNi!" the MC announced.

What?

_________?

Why does that name sound familiar?

The song started and UKISS went on stage.

They sang for a while until Alexander's verse came.

"Everyone, this is our new member, Bang ________. Please treat her nicely!"

He then moved away and continued singing, revealing the girl.

She did her own move while everyone else in the band was facing the back.

Why does her face look so familiar?

What is she to me?

Before I knew it, the song ended, causing the audience to go crazy.

"Hyung, we're up now." Niel said to me.

"Yup. Let's go people!" I said and motioned for the group to follow me out.


Your POV:
 

We went back to our dressing room and...celebrated, I guess.

"________ THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME STAGE!!!!" they yelled and crushed me in a group hug.

"*COUGH* THANKS GUYS!! I CAN'T BREATHE!!"

They let go of the hug and went to get their makeup off.

One of the stylists gave me a few wet tissues and helped me wipe my makeup off my face.

I went into my dressing room and changed back into my casual clothes. When I was done, I walked back into the main dressing room...

Seeing the guys all shirtless...again...

I groaned and slapped my palms over my eyes.

"SERIOUSLY, YOU GUYS ARE SLOWER THAN ME. AND I'M A GIRL!" I scolded them, still covering my eyes.

"YEAH BUT YOU'RE A TOMBOY, WHICH MAKES YOU A GUY NOW!" they yelled back at me.

I scoffed and waited for another minute.

"Yah, you can open your eyes now." I heard Kibum say.

I slowly slid my hands off my eyes. I sighed in relief that they all had their normal clothes on again.

The flatscreen TV was on in our room, so I sat on one of the chairs at the makeup tables and watched.

There was a group of 6 boys on the screen.

One of them looked deadly familiar.

He was the most built and looked the manliest.

"Alexander-oppa, who's that band?" I asked.

"Them? That's Teen Top."

Teen Top...

"Oh..."

I'm so cra-cra-crazy, clap clap clap clap clap clap mad man!

Cra-cra-crazy, clap clap clap clap clap clap mad man!

Humph.

Pretty catchy song.

You ain't come back to me baby oh~

I swear I've seen the built guy before.

I swear it.

"Alexander, can you take me to Teen Top's dorm tomorrow?" I asked him again.

"Sure."

Hmm, what did I forget to do again?

Oh yeah.

Kill Kiseop.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

DAMMIT I'VE LOST A SUBSCRIBER!! TT____________TT

anyways, hope you guys liked this update!

remember, i'm not going to update for another few days because of freaking exams ><"

AND OMG HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY UKISS!!!!! SPAM TIME!!!!

AND ONE MORE!!!

MY TRIBUTE!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!