meeting

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


We finally reached the dorm where UKISS was apparently staying.

I got out of the car with my bags and looked up.

OMG THE BUILDING WAS HUGE!!!!!!

It looked like it was made of glass, it had no frames whatsoever, emphasising the contemporary design.

As I was looking up, I felt my jaw drop.

"Yah, _________, you better close your mouth before a bug flies in it XD" HyunMi teased.

I instantly snapped out of my gazing and closed my mouth. I followed manager-oppa and HyunMi into the building, carrying my bags on the way.

Inside was so classy. I felt really wierd because I never saw anything this fancy before. Hey, I DID live a depressing life.

"_______, are you coming or not?" manager-oppa said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Neh! I'm coming." I replied, running towards them to the lift.

We went into the lift, eventually making it to the top level about a minute later.

My heart was beating five times harder and faster with every step we took, getting closer and closer to the dorm.

We then reached the door of the room, my heart about to explode any moment.

"You ready to meet them?" manager-oppa said to me as he wrapped his hand around the knob.

I nervously nodded my head, HyunMi trying to hold in her laughter.

"One...two..." he began. "THREE!" and opened the door.

I took a peek inside and there were some guys throwing food across the room, two more guys on the couch just lounging there as if there wasn't anyone else in the world stopping them, a guy that looked like a pigeon chasing another guy AND THEY WERE ALL TOPLESS!! They were all making a huge ruckus, making me almost go deaf.

I swear I felt my eyes widen at the war-like sight.

"Hehe, I think you better stay behind me." manager-oppa said. I nodded and went behind him, HyunMi obviously almost bursting out in laughter.
 

Kevin's POV:


I was lying down on the couch after a freaking food coma from last night. Stupid take out dinner. We seriously need someone to cook for us.

"YAH!! ALL OF YOU!!" a voice boomed. It was Manager-hyung.

We all stopped what we were doing - Alexander and I jumped up from the couch, Eli and SooHyun stopped running around the place, Kiseop, Kibum and Dongho stopped throwing food.

Silence followed.

"Good. Now, I want you all to get changed and meet at the dance room in ten minutes for a meeting. Make sure you look...nothing like what you look like now. It's important."

And with that, he left, closing the door.

"Hyungs, what was that all about?" I spoke up. What the heck? Manager-hyung never asked us to do something like this so suddenly.

"Dunno, probably something that's gonna be huge." Kibum replied.

Hmm, it might be. He never does this. Ever.

"Don't be unrealistic. Probably a new choreographer or something." Alexander said.

"Yeah, might be. Let's go change." I said and struggled off the couch.


Your POV:


"Manager-oppa, are UKISS always like that?" I asked. I've seen their variety shows, they’re pretty funny and dorky, but I'm not that much of a UKISS fan.

"Err, pretty much. They must've sniffed sherbet or something, because they aren't always this high." he replied scratching the back of his head.

"Oh..."

Great.

I'm going to be living with a bunch of stoners for the next five years.

"Don't worry, ________. With us around, they'll be good." HyunMi said and put her hand on my shoulder.

10 minutes later, we arrived at the dance room, where I'll be officially meeting UKISS.

I felt my palms sweat as I held my bags.

“Here, let me hold these for you.” HyunMi offered. I nodded and gave her the bags.

“Okay, _________, let me speak to the boys first and then I’ll open the door and you can come in, alright?” Manager-oppa said.

“O-kay.” I replied nervously.

He nodded and went inside the room.

“Are you ready?” HyunMi asked excitedly.

“Nope!” I replied sarcastically. We both giggled until minutes later, manager-oppa opened the door.

“Boys, I want you to meet your new band mate: Bang _________.”


Kibum’s POV:


We were at the dance room, waiting to meet manager-hyung.

It’s so weird. Why would he call us so suddenly? Are any of us getting fired? I hope not. Is it going to be life-changing for us?

“HYYYUUUNNNGGGSSS!!! Why are we here all of a sudden? Our comeback isn’t due until a few months!” Dongho whined.

“For the hundredth time, Dongho, we have no freaking idea!” SooHyun yelled.

Aish, these guys, seriously.

I’m probably the only sane one in our group, but who cares?

The door suddenly opened to reveal him.

“HYUNG WHY ARE WE HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN? ARE ANY OF US GETTING FIRED?” Dongho shouted. Ugh, I had to cover my ears. Since when did he get so loud?

“Geez, Dongho, get a grip!” I finally scolded him.

He nodded obediently and I turned to Manager-hyung.

“Thank you, Kibum. Now, you guys are probably wondering why I’ve asked you to come here?” he started.

Obviously.

“Yes hyung. We’re desperate.” Kevin said.

“Well, you’ve got a new addition to your group-“ he began.

“WHAT?! A NEW ADDITION?!” I yelled, cutting him off.

“EH?!” the other guys exclaimed.

A NEW ADDITION?! SINCE WHEN?!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

“Be quiet, Kibum! Yes, I have to break it to you. You guys have a new member.” He said.

“Who is he? What’s he like? WHY CAN’T YOU START ANOTHER GROUP?!” everyone started to bombard questions at him.

“What if the fans can’t accept him? They might attack him!” more questions were thrown at manager-hyung.

“Guys, stop! Okay, this may be surprising, but please. Number one: your new member is a SHE, not a HE-“ he was cut off again.

“WHAT?!?!?!!?!? SHE?!!? OUR NEW MEMBER IS A GIRL?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO A ‘BOYBAND’?!” even more remarks were thrown.

“GUYS, SHUT UP!” he bellowed. We instantly went silent. “Yes, your new member is a girl, but whatever you do, DON’T, I repeat, DON’T underestimate her. I have seen her audition and I can tell you she might as well be a guy when she dances.”

What the heck. How can a girl be like a guy in dancing? Aren’t girls a little weaker in dancing than guys?

“But, hyung, we’re a boy band!” Dongho protested. “Don’t you think our reputation as a tough boy band go down?”

“No, I don’t think so. This girl will definitely put your reputation up. If I say that she has talent, she has talent. If I say that she might as well be a guy, she might as well be a guy. Why do you think the judges put her in your group then?” manager-hyung fired back, making Dongho shut up.

“Good. Let’s meet her now, shall we?”

We all gulped, anxious to meet the girl.

“Boys, I want you to meet your new band mate: Bang _________.”

He opened the door, revealing who has got to be the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

okay guys, i'll probably not update until about thursday this week because i've got a few exams coming up this week.

i hope you guys like this chapter! sorry if it's too boring or whatnot. (sorry for my crappy mood, i just had a huge fight with my parents =='')

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!