nightmare

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


After another tiring day of practice, it was 10:30pm now, so I wanted to crash.

It was also a stormy night, which made sleeping even more tempting.

I went to my room and started changing into my pyjamas. I faced my bed and began to take off my outer shirt (I'm wearing a singlet and crop top underneath - I'm not a that doesn't wear anything underneath).

"Hey, ________, do you think you can help me-WOAH!" I heard Eli's voice.

I flicked my head towards the door and saw his mouth and eyes wide open.

"AAHH!" I shouted. I looked down to my torso and saw that MY SINGLET WAS STUCK TO MY SHIRT AND HE CAN SEE MY CROP TOP AND BARE STOMACH!

I gasped and shoved the shirt back down.

He was still there.

"YAH! GET OUT WHILE I'M CHANGING!!" I yelled and chased him out.

"I'M SORRY!!!!!!! I SWEAR I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE!!!!!!"

Aish, these guys, seriously.

I shut the door and locked it, and continued to change.
 

SooHyun's POV:


I heard some footsteps rumbling, coming from ________ and Dongho's room.

It sounded like running, so I'm guessing that _______ is chasing one of us.

Eli came running to us, panting.

Okay... 

"Hyung, what happened?" Dongho asked while lounging on the couch.

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Was it _________? Did you see her do something?" Kiseop said.

"Was she doing girl things?" Kibum asked ertedly.

"Did she hit you?" Alexander said.

Well, knowing ________, she would've hit anyone if they annoyed her.

"GUYS GEEZ! Okay, I saw her changing, but-"

"YOU SAW HER CHANGING?!" we yelled.

Woah, __________ changing...

GAH! WHAT AM I THINKING?

"Yes, but-"

"Did she look nice?" Kibum asked. God, he is such a ert.

"I'm not going to answer that."

I swear, I think that all the hyungs are thinking dirty thoughts now...

"Oppas, are you going to sleep now?" I heard _________ say.

We turned our heads towards her (the rest of the hyungs were giving her erted looks) and she gave us a wierd expression in response.

She was wearing her white pyjamas and bunny slippers she bought a few days ago. So cute.

"Yeah, might as well." Dongho said and went with her to their room.

The rest of us stood up and went to the bathroom.

I really just hope that Kibum won't do anything bad to _________.


Your POV:


"Good night, Dongho-oppa." I said and went inside my covers.

"'night ________."

I turned off my lamp and everything went dark. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep and dreamt.

 

I was in the car with my family, on the way to our old house that we hadn't seen in years.

"MiKyung-ah, are you ready to go home?" I said to MiKyung.

"Yes, unnie!" she replied excitedly and clapped her hands.

All of a sudden, a bright light flashed before me and the next thing I knew, I was out of the car with MiKyung.

In front of me were mum and dad's bodies. Lifeless. Bloodied. Broken.

MiKyung was crying; I felt my body go limp as I failed to accept the scene before me.

My eyes and mouth were wide open, my clothes dirtied, and my limbs scarred.

"No! NO! MUM! DAD!" I screamed in horror.

Another flash of light blinded me.

Now, I was running for my life.

I didn't know where I'm going, but I ran.

I ran until my legs feel like they are about to bleed, but I still kept going.

The scene slowly blended into a black void, so now, I'm running in the middle of nothing.

Out of nowhere, mum and dad appeared before me, their faces severely scarred, clothes ripped and blood-stained.

I stopped running and stared at them.

Minsoo appeared on my left side, my parents on the right.

"This is your fault, ________." mum and dad hissed and pointed at me.

"You shouldn't have mentioned me, and mum and dad would've lived." Minsoo said cockily.

No, this isn't happening.

Terrified, I turned around and began running for my life again, away from my dead parents, away from my brother.

As I ran, I felt and empty space in front of me.

My heart stopped and I screamed, falling into the black hole...


I jolted upwards from my bed and found myself gasping and panting for air. I felt my forehead was covered in sweat and wiped it off. Dongho was still sleeping, snoring very lightly.

I looked at the clock.

3:30am.

Heh.

What a wierd time to wake up at.

The night was still stormy, so that made me even more terrified of my nightmare.

Even though I may look tough on the outside, I am still scared of some things.

My past being one thing.

I needed someone to comfort me, someone I trust.


Kevin's POV:
 

I suddenly felt someone shake me gently as I was trying to sleep.

"Oppa? Wake up." the person said, obviously female.

"Huh?" I said sleepily and looked up, only to see someone with hair all over their face. "AHHH!! THE RING!!"

"Shh! No! Oppa, it's me!" that person hissed, pushing their hair up.

I instantly calmed down when I heard her voice: ________.

"What is it, _______?" I whispered.

"Oppa, I had a nightmare...about my past..." she said softly and started sniffling.

Oh, her parents. Right.

"C-can I sleep with you?" she asked.

I couldn't see why not.

"Sure. Come here." I replied and opened the quilt and moved over to make room for her.

She slipped into the bed and scooted closer with her back facing my body.

I felt that she was shaking and still sniffling.

"Shhh, oppa is here. Don't worry. I'll keep you safe." I comforted her, her hair.

"Mmm hmm." she mused, still shaking.

"Look at me, _________." I said.

She turned around and faced me.

"You'll be fine, alright?"

________ nodded and wrapped her arms around my chest.

I slid my free arm around her head, her hair again, nuzzling her head.

"Oppa, you're so warm..." she said.

I had finally saw yet another side to her - a fragile side.

Underneath all the hardcore dancing, fighting (whenever she hits any of us), and boyish clothing and strong attitude, lies a soft, sensitive, fragile, beautiful and emotionally weak girl.

That's why I love her. She has so many sides to her, but she never wants to admit it.

I guess she only has feelings for me as a brother, or a best friend, but I want to go a little further than that.

Ugh, I'm so tired. Better go to sleep now.

But before I could fully sleep, I heard her soft voice.

"I love you, Kevin..." I heard her say before drifting off to sleep.

I love you, __________.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY UPDATED AGAIN! xD sorry for a laggy update though! i had a photoshoot today which took 5 hours! :OO now i know what it's like to be an idol XD

and i still haven't finished my resume!!! god, there goes my chance to get back into year 11.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY G-DRAGON!!! SARANGHAEEE!!!!!!

please comment and subscribe!!