press conference.

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


We arrived at the dorm, and the guys already squashed me, them piling on top of me.

"AHH GUYS!!! *COUGH* I CAN'T BREATHE!!" I yelled.

"BUT WE MISSED YOU!!!"

"DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO SQUISH ME!"

"STILL!"

"OKAY, I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO, HAPPY?!"

"YAY!!"

They eventually got off me and looked at me with those puppy eyes. That could only mean one thing.

"Okay, I'll go cook something for you guys as soon as I finish changing." I said, rolling my eyes and smiling.

"YAY!!"

Gosh, these guys, seriously. They're so childish, I feel like their mother, even though I'm younger than all of them.

They're like Teen Top, I guess that's what all boy groups are like.

I went into my room and changed into a new shirt.

Again, it took a while to make a late lunch, but took only a few seconds to devour.

Sigh, I guess they really missed me.

They put all the dishes into the dishwasher, and it became full, so I had to put my dish and utensils into the sink.

As I was washing the knife I used to cut the ingredients, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Hey, baby." I heard Kevin say.

"AAHHH!" I gasped and accidently sliced the palm of my hand with the knife, blood oozing out from the precise cut.

"OMG I'M SO SORRY!!!!" he said frantically.

I dropped the knife into the sink and examined the blood streaming out.

I tried keeping my breathing even as I gripped my other hand tightly on the wrist that my hand was cut.

"_______-ah, I'm so sorry!! I'll go get a bandage!"

I nodded and placed my cut palm under the running tap water.

It stung a little, but I didn't care.

Kevin came running back with the bandages and grabbed my wrist that my hand was under running water.

I gasped again from the pain and he began wrapping the bandage around my hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." he said while twisting my bandage around my hand.

"Oppa, it's okay. You're okay. Everything's fine."

"No, nothing's fine! I just made you cut your hand!"

"It's nothing." I said and put my free hand on his shoulder.

He looked down at me and continued bandaging my hand.

I stuck a safety pin into the bandage to make sure it held tightly.

I examined the neat job that Kevin had done to my hand, but there was a line of red in the middle the white bandage.

"Thanks anyways, oppa."

"Hehe, no worries ^^"

We went to the living room, making the rest of the guys notice my hand.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAND?!" Dongho yelled.

"YOUR HAND WAS FINE BEFORE!!!" the others shouted.

"Guys, it's fine. Nothing too bad." I said calmly.

"But what happened?"

"I sort of cut my hand with a knife, but don't worry, it's all good." I assured them.

"YOU CUT YOUR HAND?!"

"WITH A KNIFE?!!?!?!?!"

"LEMME SEE THAT!!" Alexander yelled and grabbed my hand, which made me flinch. "Sorry."

He looked at it for a bit and gently let go.

"Stop looking at me and let's go and get ready for the conference tonight!" I scolded them.

"Yes, umma." they mumbled and went off.

_______

We were now dressing for the stupid press conference tonight.

The stylist unnie gave me an uber revealing dress with killer heels for my outfit.

"Unnie, don't you think this is a bit...I don't know...y?" I said, holding the dress as if it's the most disgusting object.

"No, it is not. Now be a good girl and wear it please." she said.

I rolled my eyes and went into my room and changed into the outfit:

I had trouble going out of the room because the dress was so short and I had to close in my legs more while walking, and the heels were a to walk in.

Hey, I've never worn heels before, give me some slack.

As soon I was out, I swear all the guys were drooling and giving me O_O looks.

"I know, I look ty, but let's go." I said quickly.

"No, you don't look ty at all. You look...y." Kibum said.

"Tshh." I said and shook my head.

It was about 7:30pm now and we headed out of the building into the limo, and the heels were already killing me.

Hehehe, luckily I smuggled out my pair of blue Vans XD

We got into the limo, with me sitting in between Kevin and Eli.

The driver started the car and we strapped on the seatbelts.

"Aish, these heels are killing me already." I said and started taking them off.

"Wha-? Why are you taking them off?" Kevin asked, taken aback.

"Because they're killing me and they're hideous." I replied and took the second heel off with much struggle (because of my cut hand).

"So what are you going to wear?" he said.

"These." I said and showed him my blue Vans.

They gave me a O_________________O look as I was slipping them on.

"What?" I said as soon as I finished putting on the shoes.

"You are weird." Dongho muttered.

"Why?"

"Because you're wearing boyish shoes with a short dress. And plus, the stylists will kill you if they see you like this."

"So? I like to feel comfortable in at least my shoes. Heck, I would've ripped this dress to bits if I could, but since I'm nice, I didn't." I retorted.

With that, he pouted, crossed his arms and slumped back in the seat.

The car stopped after a while and someone opened the door.

When I stepped out of the car, there were bright, blinding lights flashing in my eyes already.

The crowd on the side were making a huge riot.

"! YOU'RE SUCH A ! TAKING SEVEN GUYS FOR YOURSELF!" a fan screeched at me.

"YEAH! AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DRESS PROPERLY! YOU'RE WEARING VANS WITH A DRESS FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"LOOK AT HER HAND! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S BEEN IN A FIGHT! HOW IS SHE EVEN SUITABLE?!"

"YOU ! STAY AWAY FROM OUR OPPAS!!"

"Look at that hoe. Her dress almost shows her !"

There were so many screams of hate and flashy lights about, I just couldn't take it.

I looked to the ground sadly until I felt an arm around my shoulder.

"K-Kevin oppa?" I said quietly, looking up at him.

"Don't worry about them. They're just jealous." he said.

"UGH! KEVIN OPPA DON'T TOUCH THAT !" another fan screamed, but he didn't take his hand off me.

We reached inside the building where there was a big table at the front.

We sat down on the chairs and faced the cameras.

"So, _______, how did you make it into a boyband; UKISS?" a reported asked.

"Um, well..." I began, but was cut off by someone.

"She made it in because she was too strong for a girl group." HyunMi said, walking to the table.

I felt my eyes glisten in relief.

"Ah, HyunMi. You were one of the judges, were you?" the same reporter asked.

"Yes, I am. And I want to congratulate _______ for doing so well." she smiled.

"So what is it like to be the only girl in a boy band?" another reporter asked.

"Um, it's quiet awkward most of the time because there is only one female surrounded by seven males, but overall, it's okay, I guess." I answered.

"Hey, _______, what are UKISS like in real life?" a fan asked (not a die-hard one though).

"Well, they're exactly like what you see on their variety shows. They are very funny, loveable and caring, just like how you guys imagine." I said with a smile.

"Don't you worry, KissMes, I will never take your boys away from you, ever! I promise!" I announced and curled up my pinky, showing it to everyone.


Kevin's POV:


"Don't you worry, KissMes, I will never take your boys away from you, ever! I promise!" ______ announced and curled her pinky, showing it to the audience.

That made my heart sink, again.

That means she'll never love us, only as brothers...

"Males of UKISS, what's it like to have only one girl as your eighth member?" a journalist asked.

"Well, it's okay, I guess. But _______ here is a tomboy, so we get along fine. We treat her as if she's one of us, so it's not so awkward because of gender difference." Alexander said.

"AND SHE'S AN AWESOME DANCER!! We have dance battles all the time, she dances like a guy, so that's pretty cool of her." Kiseop added.

"And she raps like a beast, speed rapping to be more precise." Kibum said.

I saw ______ look down and smile, blushing at their comments.

Sigh.

There goes my chance.


Your POV:


After about 20 minutes, the press conference ended and we had to leave.

As I was walking down the driveway to the limo, I saw some fans trying to get my attention.

I shrugged and went to them.

"Unnie, you will take care of our boys, will you? You know, because you're a girl and us girls can do anything, right?"

"You'll make sure they eat everyday and sleep well, neh?"

"Show them what girls can do!"

I nodded at them. "Of course I will!"

"And, unnie, you will never take them away from us?" another fan asked.

"Of course I won't. I made a pinky promise with you guys, so I'll never break it. And plus, they're only like brothers to me anyways." I said.

"Thank you, ______!"

"I'll even start a new fan club for you!"

"We'll be watching you perform from now on!"

I laughed and waved to the fans, walking towards the limo again.

We got into the limo and the driver started the engine again.

"So you've got yourself some fans now, huh?" Eli said, nudging me.

"Yeah, I guess. They even asked me to look after you guys."

"You do that all the time though." Kevin said.

"Kekeke, yeah. Anyways, I can't wait to get home. I'm so tired." I sighed.

"Me too." they added.

Yay!

I never knew I would gain any fans. I guess that's a taste of idol life.

I can't believe I've turned antis into fans!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

another update for the updating marathon this week!

YAY!!

AND OMGGG DID ANYONE SEE UKISS' COMEBACK STAGE?!?!!??!

ASHDFJSKLAFHJSKLAHFLSJAFLSKA *DIES*

UKISS: Whoa, author calm yo .

Me: SORRY I'M SUCH A FANGIRL!! XDDD BTW, YOU GUYS WERE SOOOOOOOOOO Y!!!!!!!

UKISS: *blush*

4minute and 2NE1: Yah, you eight, get a room.

Me: OMG 4MINUTE AND 2NE1-UNNIES!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

HyunA: You think you could get rid of us that easily? XD

CL: We've missed you too, author ^^

SoHyun: Do we get a cameo in this story?

Me: Of course you will! ^^

SHINee: WHAT ABOUT US?!

Me: SHINEE!! OMG I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS TOO!!

Onew: What about our cameo?

Me: Yeah, you'll get one!

Teen Top: Yah, author, why do we get sooo little appearances?

Me: Oh don't worry, you'll get chapters that are Teen Top-focused ^^

UKISS: YAH isn't this convo supposed to be about us?

Me: No! I miss my characters in my old story! You should be happy that I'm writing a UKISS-focused story because you guys weren't big enough in the other one.

4minute: Totally! Even we felt sorry for you.

2NE1: Yeah, you should be happy because we only appeared from chapter twenty-something in the old story.

UKISS: True...

Me: Hey, 4minute-unnies and SHINee-oppas, are you guys excited to come to Australia at the end of the year?

4minute and SHINee: YEAHH!!!

GaYoon: I've never been to Australia before. I can't wait!

Me: Damn, if UKISS came down here too, I would've crowd-surfed to the front.

UKISS: We'd like to see that XDD

Me: TOTALLY.

JiHyun: I can't wait to see what Australia's like!

Me: Oh, it's gonna be really hot, because it's summer at the end of the year XD

4minute and SHINee: =="

UKISS: HAHAHAHAHAHHA we're probably gonna be wrapping up promotions or already finished promoting XD

Me: SPEAKING OF WHICH, you're still gonna be promoting when it's my birthday XDDD

UKISS: Oh crap.

Me: MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Minzy: Wow, you're crazier than our fanboys.

CAP: And L.Joe's fangirls.

Me: I know ^^ COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!

4minute, 2NE1, SHINee, UKISS and Teen Top: THANKYOU ALL YOU READERS!!!!! *hugs readers*