AWESOME ELI XDD

Only Girl (In the World)

a/n: okay, this chapter is gonna be pretty random, but not as random as Alexander's XD but please enjoy anyway XDD

REMEMBER, BLUE IS ENGLISH!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:


Oh gosh, today is my day with Eli.

asfhjkdslhfslfhasdfhklsdfhlasdfasfs

As soon as the guys left I turned around from the door to see him slouching on the couch.

Lazy .

"Hey, what do you want to do today?" I asked the lazy .

"I dunno. What do you want to do?"

"I was thinking....COD MARATHON!!!!!!!!!" I squealed.

"You play COD?"

"Yeah. Gotta problem?"

"No. I just find it weird that girls can play COD."

I was about to punch him for saying that, but instead, I facepalmed myself.

"Okay. Who cares. LET'S PLAY!!!" I exclaimed.

We quickly got the PS3 set up and ready to play Black Ops.


Eli's POV:


_________ grabbed a controller for each of us and threw one to me, which I easily caught.


*FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT*


________ was already asleep and the five of us were in the living room.

"So, how did it go?" Kevin asked Kibum for us.

"It went fine." he replied.

"What did she do?" Dongho spoke up.

"She didn't react as badly as I thought. Eli, it's your turn tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I didn't know when the right time was.

Obviously not now because we're playing COD and she's busy shooting the out of the zombies and she's in her guy mode.

Maybe the next idea would be the right time...

________

As we were in the middle of COD Zombies, I realised that we were playing for two hours already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q06wASJWxes  (a/n: you can watch this while reading if you want, because it looks something like this, and there's a guy and girl character XD it's in the guy character's POV [which is Eli's character] the girl character is your player :D the girl appears around 2:30 ^^)

"DIE , DIE!!!!!!" _______ yelled while pressing the buttons, killing the zombies.

"HEY!! I NEEDED TO KILL THOSE ZOMBIES!!" I shouted.

"TOO BAD!! THEY'RE MINE XDD"

"MOVE IT !!" I yelled at the zombies.

"NOOO!!! YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!"

"THAT MEANS I'M WINNING!!"

"NO!!!! I NEED TO BEAT YOU!!"

"NOPE!! I'M TOO AWESOME TO BEAT!"

Her character died. (a/n: skip to 9:08 for the death scene XDD)

" NO!!!" she cried.

"MUWAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!"

"Game Over." the console mused.

________ threw the controller at me.

"OUCH!"

"I HATE YOU!!!" she yelled at me.

"I love you too XD"

"I never lose! Especially when I played with Minsoo." she pouted.

"Aww, that's okay. It's just COD." I said and hugged her.

She continued to pout and mumble stupid things.

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked me as soon as I stopped hugging her.

"LET'S GO PLANKING!!!!!!" I shouted.

"PLANKING?!"

"YEAH!!"

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO GO PLANKING FOR?"

"CAUSE IT'S AWESOME!!!!"


Your POV:
 

Eli grabbed my hand and we went planking all over the house and took pictures of us planking.

I planked on the kitchen bench and dinner table while he planked on some of our noodle boxes and chairs.

He eventually posted the pictures onto his Twitter and posted the caption "______ and I went planking because we're so bored ^^"

There were many replies to it like "OMO oppa, you're so funny XDD" and "who knew you could plank?" and "OPPA YOU AND ________-UNNIE LOOK SOOOO FUNNY PLANKING XDDD"

Eli and I laughed at the comments and high fived.

"Ugh, I'm bored of planking in the dorm. Where do you want to go next?" he said.

"Hmm, let's go out and find some places." I replied.

We then went out to find more places to plank, I took the house keys and he took his wallet and phone.

Until we saw a grocery store.

With tons of noodle boxes.

And some space.

Which means....

"OMG I'M SO PLANKING THERE!!!!!!!!" Eli yelled.

I rolled my eyes and he shoved his phone into my hands.

He went into the planking position and people were looking at us with O_e and WTF? expressions.

I ignored their stares and the camera app and took the picture: (a/n: okay, i know this is Jay Park but just imagine it's Eli okay? XD)

He came over to my side and looked at the picture.

"OH. MY. GOD. THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!" he shouted and snatched the phone off me.

"I'm guessing that's going on Twitter?" I asked him.

"Duh. I wanna see some reactions XD"

He posted all the pictures we took onto Twitter, and again, there were floods of comments and replies.

"Okay, now that we've planked at the most random of all places, where do you want to go now?" I asked him.

"Hey, we should go to the rooftop of our dorm and plank there!" he said.

"OVER THE ROOFTOP?!"

"NO! Just plank up there, not over. You're too precious to loose."

"Oh please. You're so cheesy."

"Yeah...=="

We went to the rooftop and I felt the cool breeze tickle my skin and play with my hair.

"Hey, ________, where do you want to plank?" Eli called out to me.

"Umm..." I scanned the area to find a good spot to plank.

I spotted a table near the balcony and pointed at it.

"OOH THE TABLE!!" I said excitedly like a little girl.

"Fine."

I went over to the table and climbed onto the table into the planking position.

Eli took the picture and I got out of the tiring position.

I looked at him looking at his phone while walking towards me.

While I was walking to him to get a look at the picture, he tripped on one of the chairs and suddenly felt his body up against mine.

"AHH!" he let out as he fell.

Crap.

I'm on top of him.

We stared at each other for a while.

"So. Is this the 'Eli' plank?" he asked me.

"Err-"

Before I could finish, or react, I felt his lips touch mine.

I felt myself kissing him back as I was on top of him.

OH GOD!

I'VE NOW BEEN KISSED BY THREE UKISS MEMBERS!

SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM BEING KISSED SO MUCH!!!!!!

Our lips moulded together like soft clay being moulded with another piece of clay - in other words, perfectly.

Eli slowly let go of our kiss and I gazed at his face.

I took a breath and opened my mouth sightly to start talking, but he shut me up with another kiss.

AISHH!!!!!

Now here we were, making out on the floor of the wide open rooftop, with a slight breeze added to the atmosphere.

Gosh, I guess that I'm falling more and more in love with UKISS.

But I don't know if they love me as much as I love them.

I gently pulled away from our kiss and looked at him again.

"Oppa-yah, I think we should-"

"Shut up." he ordered.

I nodded and he kissed me again for the third time today.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

LOLOOOOLL PLANKING WITH ELI XDDDDD

okay, the making out in this chapter wasn't intense as Kibum's making out. (this type of making out in this chapter is probably my specialty XDD but no fear. if you guys want really y make-out scenes, PM me on my wall and  i will try my best XDD)

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ:

alright, so this is the last chapter of the marathon this week because I have my yearly and School Certificate trial exams all of next week, so I'm not going to update at all next week.

But don't worry, because as soon as the exams are done, I'll go for a chapter on the weekend

AND THEN IT'S SCHOOL HOLIDAYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

WHICH MEANS ANOTHER UPDATING MARATHON AND MORE UPDATES XDDDD

LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR DATES WITH KISEOP, KEVIN AND DONGHO IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!!!!!!!

please wish me luck on my exams and

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!!!!! you guys really make my day, no matter how bad it can ever get ^^