dancing machine Kiseop

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


Once the guys were out, I went to the dance room to wait for Kiseop.

I plugged my iPod into the speakers and "This is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars and started practicing a few jazz, contemporary and ballet moves.

I practiced on my grand jetes: (a/n: this is what a grand jete looks like :3)

and my pirouettes.

By the end of the song, I felt dead tired, I stopped practicing and stretched.

As I was stretching, I heard the door open and I snapped my head towards it, finding Kiseop-oppa.

"Oppa, hi!" I smiled at him while doing the splits.

"Hey, ______. What were you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Those turns and leaps. What were they?"

What the heck?

He's a dancer but he doesnt know what they were o_o

"The leap is a grand jete and the spins are called pirouettes." I said.

"Isn't that for, like, ballet?"

"Yeah, but I only like those moves. Hey, since you're here do you want to dance? PLEASE!!!!!!"

He laughed and went in the room and sat next to me while I was still in my split position and stretching.

I got out of stretching and Shock by BEAST.

"What? Beast? Really?" he said.

I nodded like an idiot.

"PLEASE CAN WE DANCE TO THIS SONG?!" I begged while jumping up and down like a little kid.

"Gosh, you really are a fangirl." he muttered and got up.

"YAY!"

We danced and danced and danced like there was no tomorrow to BEAST, MBLAQ, Super Junior, 2PM, and even attempted Lucifer by SHINee.

"Yah, ______ can you do a headspin?" Kiseop suddenly asked.

"Wha-? Headspin? It's pretty hard. Whenever I try to do it, my head really hurts."

I've tried doing headspins in the past, it wasn't pretty.

I almost snapped my neck once at an attempt.

"Please? I'll catch you if you need to."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay."

This is what it looked like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnQTmR-dQ6Y&feature=related

I looked at him and his jaw hung open.

"Yeah. That really hurt. I'm not gonna do that again for a while." I said, rubbing the top of my head.

"That. Was. So. Cool. TEACH ME!!"

"But can you breakdance altogether? Headspins aren't a basic move."

"Aish, I guess I'll stick to popping."

After dancing for two hours straight, I simply plopped to the ground, covered in sweat, and my arms and legs spread out like a star, but I didn't mind.

I love dancing, and dancing my heart out like this with someone is the best thing that I could ever have in my life.

I suddenly heard a SNAP! of a camera.

I flicked my head up and saw that Kiseop had taken a picture of me with his phone o_o.

"What the-?" I said while getting up quickly and getting to him.

"YAH! You're not getting this photo back XD"

He posted the photo on Twitter with the caption "A dead ______ kekekeke~ we've been dancing for 2 hours straight ^^"

My jaw dropped.

"What?" he said.

"Why did you post that up?! It's so embarrassing!" I exclaimed.

"MUWAHAHAHAHA let's see the responses."

Soon after, floods of comments and replies came in like:

"Oppa, what did you do to _______-unnie? XD"

"_______ is just as important as you are! What have you done to her?! O_________O"

"WOW 2 hours straight! Isn't she too young to exercise that much?"

"ohmygosh, first xander-oppa posted up pictures of her on a mountain, then Eli-oppa posted pictures of her planking, and now you posted a picture of her almost dead! what are you guys doing?!"

"DON'T DIE ______!!!!! BAD KISEOP-OPPA XDD"

We took a few more selcas and posted them on his Twitter.

More and more comments replied like "OMO oppa! You and _______-unnie look so cute together ^^" and "Wow, you guys must've danced a lot!"

We both laughed at the comments that came in and I went up and stopped the music.

"Aww, why so soon? I thought you wanted to dance."

"I'm hungry." I simply replied.

"Okay, let's go."

We arrived at our dorm again and I dived into the fridge for something to eat.

I got out some ingredients to make black bean noodle soup and the stove.

As I was making the soup, at the corner of my eye, I saw Kiseop staring at me.

Is it because I have a wierd way of cooking? O_O

After about half an hour cooking, I poured out the soup into the noodles in the bowls.

"Go nuts." I told him and smiled.

"Whoa!"

We then spent another few minutes wolfing down the food I made, and it turned out quite nicely.

But I was still hungry - hey, we DID spend 2 hours straight dancing.

I then brought out a stack of junk food and water and placed them on the counter.

"Whoa, ______, do you really eat this much?" Kiseop said, surprised.

"Yeah. When I'm hungry, I eat whatever I can get my hands on."

"But aren't you scared you'll get fat?"

"No, I dance all the time, and plus, I don't want to be on a diet like so many other thin plastic girls." I said and began eating some gummy snakes.

He shrugged and began eating with me.

After just a few minutes of eating, I already felt full.

"Aish, I'm done now." I said defeated.

I put the food away in the fridge and sat on the chair next to Kiseop again.

He was still staring at me.

I looked back at him a few times and turned away shyly.

"Is there something wrong with my face?" I said.

"No - very far from wrong actually. You're very beautiful, you know that?"

I blushed.

"No, I'm not beautiful. Stop saying that."

Why do people keep saying that?

I'm not beautiful! I'm the most ugly thing ever living!

Kiseop grabbed my shoulders harshly with both of his hands and made me face him.

I gasped, staring wide-eyed at him.

"_______, do you know why I kissed you that other night?"

I shook my head, still staring at him.

"Because I love you, ________."

I felt my body freeze.

Oh my God.

Another member.

Before I knew it, our faces were getting closer and closer.

Our lips touched and I closed my eyes.

We kissed each other slowly at first, I felt Kiseop move his hands from my shoulders and pull my arms around his neck.

Our kisses became more passionate and our grips on each other became tighter.

My heartbeat doubled, blood was rushing through my arteries even faster than usual.

I then found myself moving my body up close to his, wanting more from him.

He moved away from my lips, trailing his kisses down my jawline, to my neck. He kissed my neck softly, giving me a tickly feeling in my stomach.

I ran my fingers through his hair, pushing him closer to me.

He trailed his kisses back up my neck, along my jaw and back to my lips.

I kissed him back, pushing him backwards a little.

After another few minutes making out, he gently stopped kissing me.

We pulled away from each other slowly, and I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Kiseop-ah, was that really the reason why you kissed me?" I asked him shyly.

"Yes. And to shut you up as well." he answered, caressing my cheek.

I scoffed with a smile, looking down.

Gosh, these guys are driving me nuts!

No wonder why the fangirls are so crazy over them.

"Now this is our proper first kiss." he said.

I looked up back at him, kissing him one more time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?

*crickets chirping*

*COUGH* LOL yeah, anyways, I'M BACK FROM EXAM WEEK AND SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER!!!!!!

TO MAKE UP FOR THE LATENESS, HERE IS SOME DUH AY UKISS!!!!!!

Me: What ever you did, just do it again~ 

Rania: OMG Kiseop are you trying to be our 8th member?

Kiseop: NO!!! I WAS FORCED TO DO THAT!!!!!!

Me: sure you were XDD

Rania: THEN COME AND PERFORM WITH US ONE DAY!! XD

Kiseop: WHAT?! DR. FEEL GOOD?

Rania: DUH! WHAT ELSE?!

Me: WAHAHAHAHAHA Dr. Dr. Feel good~~~~~ ANYWAY, BACK TO THE SPAM!

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE DUH AY SPAM XDD

PREPARE FOR ANOTHER UPDATING MARATHON!!!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!