said WHAT?!

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


"You forgive us? For real?!" Kibum exclaimed, looking up at me from the couch.

I nodded with a smile.

"OMO!! Thank you, _______! Thank you so much! We promise to never hide anything from you ever again!" he said excitedly and leapt off the couch, hugging me tightly and attacking me with kisses.

"Hahaha, oppa, it's okay, as long as we're honest to each other, then I'm fine!" I laughed, hugging him back.

"HEY! Why do you get to hug her?! She's ours too!" Dongho pouted.

All of a sudden, Kibum was yanked off me and was replaced by Kiseop.

"_______, don't ever leave us like that again, okay? We missed you so much!"

"Oppa, it was only one night..."

"But still! It killed us knowing that you weren't here with us."

"Okay, from now on, I'll stay here! I won't leave you guys, but if I do, I have my reasons."

Yeah, and to stay away from Niel for a little while.

Kiseop was yanked off me and was replaced by Dongho this time.

"Yahhh, I'm not some rag doll that you can hug anytime you want." I grumbled.

"But you're our girlfriend, which means we can hug you!" he said cutely.

Minutes passed and each of the guys hugged me, almost killing me with their hugs.

Gosh, I forgot how strong they can be.

The door suddenly knocked and Kiseop opened it.

Guess what?

ALISON walked in.

AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO KICK HER OUT!

WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM?

Kiseop looked at me with a wierd expression. "_______, what's wrong, honey?"

I then found myself with my fists balled up hard. "You." I spat at the .

"Me?" she answered, pointing to herself, bending a leg inwards.

UGHHHH.

"You're the one that stole my-"

I was cut off when I felt a hand clamp on my mouth.

"MMMPHH!!!"

"Hehehe, why don't you two head off to the kitchen and make us something, yeah?" Kiseop said awkwardly, still with his hand over my mouth.

"Okay!" she perked and went off.

Kiseop finally released his hand from my mouth and I gave him the scariest glare ever.

"What the hell was that about?!" I whispered-yelled at him and the rest of the guys. "And why did you invite her in?!"

"Okay, one, we didn't want to have you spilling that we're dating," Kevin whispered in my ear. "And two, we invited her in because she apologised for stalking, and she's stopped."

Okay, what?!

What is this bull that is raiding my ears just now?

"Huh?!"

"She stopped stalking us, now can you go into the kitchen and help her pweeessee?"

I groaned and rolled my eyes in frustration as I trudged into the kitchen.

"I see the tomboy has finally came." Alison sneered.

"Shut up." I snapped, grabbing stuff out to make for the guys.

"Oh, I'm so hurt...you know the guys actually liked making the video..."

I stopped getting things out and glared at her. ", please."

She gave me a shocked expression. "Are you dating them?"

I tried to not kill her. "No, I'm not."

"Then why are you so angry?"

"Because I've seen the video that you were in and I'm not happy that you stalk them."

She stopped fiddling around and went up to me, towering over me because I was so much shorter than her.

"You know what?" she began. " you." she spat and slapped me across the face.

I turned back to face her and grabbed her wrist, twisting her arm behind her.

"Ahh!" she whimpered in pain.

"Not so nice getting beaten by a tomboy smaller than you, huh?" I growled.

"No, but it is nice to do this to a girl for once." she said and stomped on my foot with her killer heel.

"!"

I let go of her wrist and bent down to my foot in pain.

"Not so tough now are you, _______?"

Anger swept through my body as I lunged forward and got her in a headlock.

", this is what you get for messing with a tomboy!" I spat in her ear.

"Hey, what's taking you girls so long-________! What are you doing?!" Kiseop exclaimed, getting to us and taking my arms off Alison's neck.

"Grr, LEMME AT HER!!" I yelled and tried to lunge for her again, but I was restrained harshly by Kiseop.

I kept my arms stretched out, clawing like a crazy cat.

"_________, stop! You're going crazy! Alison didn't do anything wrong!"

I stopped squirming at that time and he let go.

I scoffed and went off to the living room, dusting my shirt.

"Sorry for her craziness, Alison." I heard Kiseop say.

"No, it's alright, Kiseop."

"Did she do anything to you? After all, I know she's pretty violent."

"Errr, sort of, but nothing too serious."

"Oh, okay, I'll go talk to her later, you know, just to calm her down."

"Yeah."

I shook my head and headed off to my room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

le sigh, I lost 2 subscribers... but I gained one though ^^

guys, can you please tell me if there's anything wrong with my story, then I'll fix it and make it better for you guys.

ANYWAYS, HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD RANIA'S NEW SONG?!

I love their concept, but the song sounds too much like Sistar, and not like "RANIA"

BUT I LOVE THE INTRO THOUGH ^^

sorry for the short chapter, I had very little ideas for this one ><"

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVEDD