WHAT?!

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


That same morning, Minsoo called me to come over to Teen Top's dorm.

I told UKISS and they seemed a bit disturbed by it.

I still don't get why.

Are they jealous of Teen Top?

Eh, maybe they're just being overprotective boyfriends, but hey, it's my brother's group.

They've got nothing to be worried about.

I arrived at the door of Teen Top's room and knocked on it.

It opened and I looked up, seeing that L.Joe was the one that opened it.

"Byunghun-oppa!" I beamed and hugged him.

"Whoa, hey there, _______." he said and hugged me back.

I looked up and I saw that he dyed his hair blonde.

"Yah, what happened to your hair?" I said, reaching up to his head and ruffling his hair.

"Hey, don't! I like it this way, thank you very much."

"Well, I like it too! It suits you."

"Thanks, _______. Come in."

He swung his arm around my shoulder and walked with me inside the dorm.

We arrived at the living room and saw the rest of Teen Top there.

"________!!!!" Niel exclaimed and attacked me with a hug.

"Oh! Hi, Daniel! Gosh, you guys are hyped." I said. "Anyways, why did you call me over today?"

Niel let go of me and we sat down.

"Um, we were just wondering...if..." Changjo started, rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah? If?" I continued.

"If you can cook for us? We haven't had any of your food in ages." Chunji said.

"What? I just visited you a few days ago. Do you guys eat that much?"

"Yes." they all replied.

I rolled my eyes and huffed out a sigh. "Okay, okay. You guys really need to learn how to cook."

"THANK YOU, _______!!"

I got off the seat and went into the kitchen to make fried rice for them.

As I was frying the ingredients in the pan, I felt a pair of arms snake their way around my waist and someone's head on my shoulder.

"L.Joe, stop." I said. "I'm cooking."

"Aww, how did you know it was me?"

"I'm just that awesome." I snickered.

"Yah, hyung, don't have her to yourself." I heard Ricky say.

"Hey, I just wanted to say thanks to her." L.Joe snapped back, his grip on me still the same.

By that time, all of Teen Top were at the counter now.

"Yah, L.Joe, I have a boyfriend, you know." I accidentally blurted.

!

"BOYFRIEND?!!??!?!" they yelled.

Okay, I lied when I said I have a boyfriend not boyfriends.

L.Joe loosened his grip on me and went off.

"BANG ________, SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" Minsoo roared at me.

I froze and stopped what I did. I turned around and faced Teen Top.


Teen Top's POV:


Boyfriend...

Who's her boyfriend?

Imma grill that guy when I see him.

I literally felt my heart sink when she said that.

God, there goes my chance.


Your POV:


I looked down to the ground. "Yes, I do have a boyfriend, Minsoo."

"WHO IS HE?! WHAT'S HE LIKE!? DO I KNOW HIM?! I SWEAR IF HE HURTS YOU ONE BIT, I'M GONNA-"

I cut him off his nagging.

"Minsoo! Please don't react, but UKISS are my boyfriends..." I mumbled the last part.

I swear, I could feel him fume like a bull.

"YOU HAVE SEVEN BOYFRIENDS?! YOU'RE DATING THEM ALL AT ONCE?!"

"...yes..."

Gosh, he's so overprotective.

"Aish!!" he started rubbing his head really quickly. "How can I trust them?! You've been through so much and you want to solve it by having your band as your boyfriends?"

"You can trust them, because I love them and they love me. They're very loving and caring, and no, I'm not solving my problems by having multiple boyfriends." I calmly replied.

Teen Top exchanged glances.

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna give them a chance. But if they hurt you one bit, I'm gonna kill them, alright?" he sighed.

OH MY GOD.

IS MINSOO ACTUALLY APPROVING OF ME HAVING SEVEN BOYFRIENDS?

"Thanks, Minsoo. I appreciate it." I ran up and hugged him. "Can you keep it a secret?"

"Sure, little sister."


CAP's POV:


As _______ was hugging me, I gave the rest of Teen Top a worried look.

They responded by giving me sad expressions.

She eventually finished cooking and served it out.

"Bye, guys! I have to go now. I've got schedule with UKISS. Call me when you need me okay?"

"Yeah...bye..." they muttered.

As soon as the door closed, they stopped eating and looked at me.

"Okay, I'm trusting UKISS that they wouldn't hurt _______, but I'm still supporting you guys. I'm gonna kill both you or UKISS if she gets hurt, so don't worry."

"But she's their girlfriend...there's no way she'll leave UKISS for us. You could tell by her tone when she was talking about them." Niel mumbled.

"Yeah...she looked really happy when you approved." Chunji said quietly.

"Totally...she didn't swoon over me like all other girls would when they see me." L.Joe said.

"Guys, shut up! Listen, if UKISS ever hurts her, I promise you guys, I'll make her go to you, happy?" I barked.

They nodded approvingly.

"Sounds awesome." Ricky said, and we resumed eating.


Your POV:


Why did Teen Top look and sound so sad when I told them about my relationship with UKISS?

Is it because...

No.

Nah.

It can't be.

They're like my brothers (with one real brother) only.

But why was my heart throbbing when I saw them upset?

I opened the door to UKISS' dorm and-

My jaw dropped.

Everyone made a huge mess again.

They were acting like when I first saw them.

"YAH! IS THIS HOW YOU ALL ACT WHEN I'M GONE?!" I yelled once I closed the door.

They immediately shut up.

"Far out, just...ugh...clean up." I muttered and shook my head, walking to my room.

"Hey, ______, wait! What did they do to you?"

"Did they try to hit on you?"

"What were you doing over there?"

"GUYS GEEZ!" I yelled over the top of them. "Teen Top didn't do anything to me; no, they didn't try to hit on me; I was just over there cooking for them, happy?"

They nodded like idiots.

"Good." I said and gave them all kisses. "Who wants to play COD with me?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

WOOT AN EARLY UPDATE XD now that Teen Top knows about your relationship with UKISS, what are they going to do?

kekeke, stay tuned guys!

the drama shall begin in a few chapters time! XDD

OMG I JUST HIT 2000 VIEWS :DDD thankyou so much guys!!

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!!