playful Alexander XDDD PART 2

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


AFTER BEING FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET AGAIN, I ENDED UP AT THE DORM'S BATHROOM AGAIN!!

I put the toilet plungers back in the cupboard where they belong and smelt myself.

I didn't smell like toilet at all.

I grabbed my can of female deoderant and sprayed it around my body, just in case that the others might think I stink.

All of a sudden, Alexander appeared from the toilet and stepped out of the toilet bowl.

He put his toilet plungers back and I had an AWESOME idea.

"Yah, Alexander, you stink." I said and gave him a huge spray of girly deoderant.

"AHHH NOW I'M GONNA SMELL LIKE A GIRL!!!!!"

"THAT'S FOR FLUSHING ME DOWN THE TOILET!!!!"

"HAHA! TAKE THIS1!!!" he yelled and sprayed a huge whiff of guy deoderant.

"AHHHH NOW I'M GONNA SMELL LIKE A DISGUSTING SWEATY GUY!!!!!!!" I squealed.

We spent the next few minutes spraying each other with deoderant and the bathroom ended up smelling like....

hasjfhldsagklhsdgsflsklfsdlaj

The smell of perfume was so strong, I felt dizzy and nauseous.

"Stop, Alexander..." I slurred.

"NO!!" he said and continued spraying me.

"No, really...I think I'm about to faint..." I said, bringing one hand to my head.

"OMO YOU ARE!!!!!!" he shouted and grabbed my can, putting our cans away.

He frantically opened the window and sweeped me off my feet, carrying me bridal style out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

We got into the kitchen and he put me onto one of the high chairs.

“You feel better?” he asked.

“Yup.”

“So, what do you want to do now?”

“Um, just let me get changed first.”

I slipped off the high chair and went into my room, changing into a new set of clothes and throwing the old set into the laundry basket with the rest of the boys’ clothes.

I changed into a shirt and some tight-ish dancing pants with socks.

I went back into the kitchen and sat at the chair again.

“Okay, now what do you want to do?” he asked.

“Hmm...”

“OH I KNOW!!! LET’S Y TRAP THE ROOM!!!”

“WHAT?!”

“YOU KNOW WHAT I SAID!! LET’S DO THIS!!!”

I rolled my eyes and followed him to the living room.

“MUWAHHAHAHAAHAHA THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!” he yelled. “First, we put buckets of water over the door.”

“Oh gosh.”

We grabbed a few buckets and filled them with water and I got a few chairs so I can climb to reach the top (because I’m so short ><”)

We put the buckets on top of the door and made sure it stayed there.

“Okay, now what?” I said after getting off the chair.

“Now, we set strings so they can trip over after getting drenched XDD”

I groaned and we rolled out some string and taped them all over the room, almost touching the floor so the guys can trip.

By the time we finished, the whole dorm was y-trapped.

There were strings everywhere and buckets of water were put over the top of the bathroom doors and the main door.

“Okay, so, are we just gonna wait for them to come and get drenched?” I asked, looking at our work (which will be invisible to the other members).

"Yep."

We made our way to the living room, stepping over the strings we stuck, and sitting on the couch.

Alexander the TV and we watched.

"And now we wait." I said.

"And now we wait."

We tried to contain our laughter, but failed.

"I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LOOKS ON THEIR FACES!!!" he shouted.

I looked at my watch and..OMG 5:30PM ALREADY!!

"OKAY, GEEZ, THEY MIGHT ME HOME ANY MINUTE NOW!!"

"OMG YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!!"

The both of us eventually calmed down a bit and watched TV, waiting for the rest to come home.

"Hey guys, we're ba-" we suddenly heard and then SPLASH!!!!!

We snapped our heads towards the door and saw three guys with a bucket each over their heads.

OH MY GOD!!!!

THE BUCKETS WERE ON THE THREE K'S HEADS!!!

They were drenched.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Alexander and I died laughing, high-fiving each other.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" I heard SooHyun yell.

Kibum slowly took the bucket off his head and glared at us.

Kevin and Kiseop took off their buckets as well, throwing them on the side.

"!" I squeaked and jumped behind Alexander for cover.

"_______...hyung...did you do this?" Kibum said through his teeth.

"Can I get through?" Eli said, but went through anyway. "AAHH!!!!" he yelled when he tripped over one of the invisible strings.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!" Alexander and I burst out laughing.

"Yah, what did you guys do-AHH!" Dongho yelped, tripping over another string, while trying to get in.

Eli slowly got up and tried walking towards us BUT ENDED UP TRIPPING AGAIN!!! XDDDD

"DID YOU GUYS Y-TRAP THE PLACE?!" he yelled at us.

"NOPE! XDD"

The three Ks walked in and ALL TRIPPED AT THE SAME TIME!! XDDDDD

"MUWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!" xander and I died laughing again.

"HYUNG STOP! IT'S NOT FUNNY!!" one of them complained. I didn't know who because I was too busy laughing.

After about another 20 minutes of them trying to get around the dorm and tripping, Alexander and I decided that we had enough.

We put the string away, and let the guys who were drenched get some towels.

I cleaned up the water from the front door (luckily the floor was wood, which made it SO much easier to clean).

I went into my room and starting surfing the internet on my iPod and Dongho walked in.

"Yah, that was not funny." he sneered.

"It was SO funny. You should've seen your faces XD"

"Aish, whatever." he said and walked into the bathroom.

HOLY CRAP!

THERE'S MORE BUCKETS ON THE BATHROOM DOOR!!

"DONGHO WAIT!" I screamed, but it was too late.

There was a huge SPLASH! and I frantically jumped off my bed and went to the bathroom entrance.

I eyed the bucket on his head.

"Hehehehe...I tried to warn you ^^" I sheepishly said.

"________, you are so gonna get it from me when I'm done." he snarled. "WHY DOES THE BATHROOM SMELL LIKE ?!"

Oh crap.

The deoderant fight.

After a while, we all went to the living room and started watching TV.

I sat next to Alexander so I couldn't get killed by them; they were all glaring at us.

"Yah, oppa, should we tell them what we did today?" I whispered in xander's ear.

"Ehhh...nah."

"Good idea. Remember what happened at the mountain today-"

"Stays at the mountain."

I nodded in agreement.

"HYUNG WHY IS THERE A PICTURE OF YOU AND _______ AT A MOUNTAIN HOLDING TOILET PLUNGERS?!" Kevin suddenly shouted, showing his phone, making us jump.

"MOUNTAIN!?!?!" the group yelled. "HOW DID YOU GET THERE?!?"

"!" we both said and broke for it.

"BLAME ALEXANDER AND SHERBET!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"YOU GAVE HIM SHERBET!!??!"

"YEAH!" I answered back.

"YOU KNOW THAT HE AND SHERBET DON'T MIX!!!!!!"

"I KINDA NOTICED!!!!!!!"


Kevin's POV:


GOD!

No wonder our dorm was y-trapped!

Stupid hyung and getting me drenched!

And how did they get to a mountain?!

Ugh, I guess it was the stupid sherbet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAHAHAHHAHAA HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?! XDDDD

sigh, that was the end of your day with Alexander XD hope you guys liked it! LOL y-trapping the dorm XDD

and be prepared for your day with SooHyun tomorrow, BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A REALLY IMPORTANT CHAPTER!! I MEAN, REALLY!!!!!!

OH AND DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MANMANHANI TROT VERSION THAT OUR BOYS DID? XDDD LOLOOLOLOLOL

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!!