Minsoo

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


After another few minutes attacking Kiseop, I got a bit bored and went to my room to change.

Once I finished changing into a loose shirt and some trackpants, I got out of the room and Kevin kind of blocked me.

"Oppa, what is it?" I asked, looking up at him. Geez, I'm surrounded by giants.

"Um, can you tell me why you're going to Teen Top's dorm?" he replied.

I huffed and tried to prevent myself from strangling him...sort of.

"Because...Minsoo is in Teen Top." I mumbled.

Far out. I hate saying his name.

Kevin blinked once and let me through.

"Thank you." I said and walked past, but I felt him grab my shoulder.

I gasped a little and turned around.

"Just remember...if he does anything to you...I'll be there." he said.

I looked into his warm, liquid dark brown eyes that I could've fallen into.

How could I not trust someone like Kevin?

"Y-yeah. I'll remember. Thanks, oppa." I stuttered.

He yanked me into a hug, which I gratefully returned, and let go after a while.

"Good luck." he said.

I nodded and went over to Alexander.

"Ready?"

"Yup!" I beamed confidently.

I wasn't confident.

I'm more scared than confident.

We got out of the dorm and said our goodbyes to the other members.

"Oppa, where's Teen Top's dorm?" I asked him.

"It's in this building, but it's in a different level to ours." he replied. "Oh, and why do you want to see them?"

"My brother is in Teen Top." I answered shortly.

"Who?"

"CAP, or what the hell his name is, the leader."

"Your brother is the leader?"

"You think I'm not surprised?"

"Oh..."

After a few minutes wandering the building, we eventually arrived at, what I supected, Teen Top's room.

I didn't even knock yet. I just stared at the door.

"Yah, _______, do you want me to stay here or do you want me to pick you up later?" he asked suddenly.

"Erm, you can pick me up later."

"Okay. If he hurts you in any way, just call me and I'll beat him up for you." he said jokingly.

"Alexander..."

"Hehe. Just saying. Have fun! XDD"

I giggled and waved to him as he went off.

Again, I turned to the door and heaved a sigh.

I really don't want to do this.

I closed my eyes and balled up one of my fists. Moving my arm up slowly, I knocked on the door a few times and waited.

My eyes were still closed, and my head was still kept down as I waited nervously for the answer.

The door finally swung open.

I looked up to see...L.Joe...I think.

"Hey, are you another fangirl?" he asked.

What the heck?

"Would a fangirl wear this?" I replied sharply, pointing to my clothes.

He didn't say anything.

"Anyways, can I see Minsoo?" I said.

"What?"

"I said-"

"I know what you said, but nobody ever calls him that. And why do you want to see him anyway?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes before answering.

"I'm his sister, _______."


L.Joe's POV:


"I'm his sister, ______." the girl said.

WHAT?!

HIS SISTER?!

HE NEVER TOLD ME HE HAD A SISTER!!!

UGH.

WTF?

My eyes widened before answering her.

She looks so much like CAP, but she is so much prettier. (DON'T TELL HIM I SAID THAT THOUGH XDD)

"Okay, I'll go get him." I said.

She nodded and stood there while I went back into the dorm to get hyung.

Wow, she's so beautiful.

But by the way she dressed, I don't think she knows that.

She looks like a tomboy. Kind of a waste, isn't it? But at the same time, it might be better to keep things the way they are.

"Yah, CAP-hyung! A girl at the door wants to see you." I said while he was on the couch.

"What? Who is she? Is it a fangirl?" he replied lazily.

"No. She said that she's your sister. But I don't know."

"My sister?" he muttered and got up from the couch.

I shrugged and plopped onto CAP's spot on the couch and the TV.


Your POV:


I was getting a little impatient while waiting for L.Joe to get Minsoo.

What the heck are they doing in there?

The door suddenly opened, revealing a tall, extremely familiar masculine boy.

He hasn't changed one bit.

"Hello Minsoo. Remember me?" I said.

He looked at me wierdly, squinting his eyes.

"No...not really...who are you?"

I was on the verge of blowing up at him.

HOW CAN HE NOT REMEMBER ME?!

"I'm your sister, _______. Don't you remember? You told me that you would never forget me! Never forget MiKyung!"

He only stared at me before answering.

"I had no sister..." he spat before closing the door.

I slammed it open again and yelled at him.

"DON'T YOU SEE MINSOO? I'M YOUR SISTER! BANG _______! I ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WOULD CARE! ACTUALLY, BECAUSE YOU NEVER CARED WHEN YOU LEFT, I WAS IN DEPRESSION! YEAH! I WAS DEPRESSED! I ATTEMPTED CUTTING MYSELF, BUT I NEVER DID BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT OUR FAMILY! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU LEFT? MUM, DAD, MIKYUNG AND I MOVED TO AUSTRALIA FOR FOUR YEARS! THEY WANTED TO FIX ME! UNTIL THEY REALISED THAT TRYING TO FORGET ABOUT YOU DIDN'T HELP ONE BIT! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT?! MUM AND DAD DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT ON THE WAY HOME BECAUSE I MENTIONED YOUR NAME ONLY ONCE! YEAH. THEY'RE DEAD! ONLY MIKYUNG AND I SURVIVED! WE HAD TO WATCH OUR PARENTS DIE IN FRONT OF US! AND YOU KNOW WHY I'M AN ARTIST NOW? SINCE YOU WERE GOING TO BE A SINGER, I WANTED TO SHOW YOU HOW STRONG I CAN BE! BECAUSE OF THAT, I'M A PART OF UKISS NOW! "

I was cut off from screaming when he suddenly hugged me. I let my tears fall out as I was in his embrace.

"I hate you, Bang Minsoo, I hate you!" I sobbed while pounding his chest with my fist.

"I love you too, sis." he said quietly.

I didn't say anything, I only continued to cry.

"Let's come inside, neh?" he said.

I nodded and he put one arm around my shoulder, leading me inside the dorm.


CAP's POV:


Wow.

Just wow.

I guess that I've done a lot of damage when I went to TOP.

Our parents are dead...

_____ tried cutting herself...

I went to the living room with _______ and saw the rest of the members there.

"Hey, hyung, why did we hear screaming?" Changjo asked, looking at _______. "Who is she?"

Everyone looked at her.

Aish.

"Guys, this is my sister, _______." I said.

"Anneyonghasaeyo, I'm Bang ______, Minsoo's sister." she said to all of them.

I swear all of them had their jaws dropped.

"Yah, don't try hitting on her." I hissed at them.

"Hey, aren't you UKISS' new member?" Niel asked her.

"Yeah. You guys are pretty talented for a rookie group." she said.

Niel.

You are so going to get it from me when _______ is out.

 

Your POV:

 

"Well, anyways, hey, I'm Ahn Daniel, but you can call me Niel!" he said.

"I'm Choi Jonghyun, but call me Changjo!"

"I'm Lee Byunghun, but I prefer L.Joe."

"Hey, I'm Yoo Changhyun, BUT CALL ME RICKY!!!!"

Gosh, so high XD

"Hi, I'm Lee Chanhee, but please call me Chunji."

"AND WE'RE TEEN TOP!" they chanted.

I giggled and wiped away my tears.

"Hey, CAP-hyung, care to explain why your sis was yelling at you for so long back there?" L.Joe questioned.

I sat down on the couch in between Chunji and Niel.

"Let her do the talking." Minsoo said.

They all eyed me now.

I sighed.

"Well, it sort of went like this..." I began.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

sup guys! sorry for the stupid cliffhanger, it's because i have a speech due on monday and an exam which i have to memorise an essay! sorry again! BUT I WILL STILL DO THE UPDATING MARATHON I SWEAR TO YOU GUYS!!

AND OMFGGGG!!!!!!! DID YOU GUYS SEE NEVERLAND MV!?!?!?!? IT'S SOOO asdfhjkslhfsklaghflkgldgsdlafhdslfhasl

I CAN'T EVEN FIND THE WORDS TO EXPRESS MY FANGIRLNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

I FANGIRLED TO THE POINT I BANGED MY HEAD ON THE TABLE AND BUSTED MY BOTTOM LIP! (it was bleeding for a few hours, but i'm okay.)

AND WHO IS GOING TO GET THEIR NEW ALBUM!?!?!?!?!?? FML THEY'RE SO PERFECT!!!!!!!

dahsjfkdaslghflagjfhsala

there goes another dance on my "dances to learn" list :D

please comment and subscribe! the more comments, the faster i update ^^ (and do ignore the fangirling if you're freaked out XD)