O________________O

Only Girl (In the World)

Narrator's POV:


Alexander woke up first and ended waking everyone else up.

He was getting to Kevin's bed where you and he were sleeping, but Alexander didn't know that you were.

The rest of UKISS were following him silently.

When Alexander got to Kevin's bed, he saw the both of you facing each other (but you were a little lower as your face was buried in Kevin's chest).

Kiseop widened his eyes in jealousy as soon as he saw the both of you close up together.

Dongho was on the verge of throwing a fit, as he saw that your bed was empty when he woke up.

Kibum was trying to holding in his anger when he saw you sleeping in the same bed with Kevin.

Eli just had his jaw dropped.

Alexander rolled his eyes and flung the quilt open, revealing the "awkward" position you and Kevin were in.

Everyone looked like this O__________________O when they saw the both of you on the bed.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING!" his loud voice woke the both of you up.

You opened your eyes lazily and so did Kevin. You saw that you woke up with instead of a pillow in your face, but a CHEST!!

You looked down and saw that your legs were tangled with Kevin's and your arms wrapped around his chest.

You also saw that his arms were enveloped around your shoulders, and his face just centimetres away from yours.

Both of your faces went from -_- to O_O

You guys instantly removed from the position and jolted upwards from the bed, earning extremely weird looks from the other members.

“AAH!” the both of you gasped and faced away from each other, blushing madly.

"Aww, couple actions already?" Alexander teased the both of you.

"Y-YAH!" you and Kevin yelled.

"AHAHAHAHA MORE COUPLE ACTIONS! XDD" he backfired, laughing.

“WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!” you shouted at Alexander.


Your POV:


As soon as I removed my comforting awkward position which I really liked from Kevin, I faced the other way from him, blushing.

"Aww, couple actions already?" Alexander teased us.

"Y-YAH!" we defended.

"AHAHAHAHA MORE COUPLE ACTIONS! XDD" he backfired, laughing.

Ugh.

“WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!” I shouted at Alexander.

I quickly stumbled out of Kevin’s bed and ran out of the room, passing a jealous Kiseop, an angry Kibum and a jaw-dropped Eli.

I ran into my room and closed the door, sliding down the door to the ground with my hand over my mouth, smiling and blushing at what had just happened.


Kevin’s POV:
 

“WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!” ________ shouted at hyung and ran off.

I felt my heart sink a little when she said that.

Not a couple...

Those words kept playing in my head.

Not a couple...

Not a couple...

As soon as she left the room, everyone was glaring at me.

“What?” I said.

“Care to explain?” SooHyun-hyung asked, crossing his arms.

I gulped.

“You’re the second maknae and you’re already doing this kind of stuff?!” Kibum hissed.

“NO! I-I swear, I never did anything bad to her!” I threw up my hands in defence.

“Then why was she in your bed? You slept with her!” Dongho fired.

“I did NOT sleep with her! Well, I didn’t ‘do it’ with her, if that’s what you mean. And plus, I’m way too innocent for that kind of stuff.” I said.

“Then why was she sleeping with you?” Kiseop spoke up and raised an eyebrow.

I didn’t know if I should tell them that it was because of her past.

But, I had to explain. I had no other excuse. I couldn’t think of any.

“Because she had a nightmare-“ I began, but was cut off.

“Yeah, so what, a nightmare. She’s man enough to deal with it.” Eli said.

“No, it’s no ordinary nightmare. It was about her past.”

“Her past?”

“Yeah, I don’t even know if I should tell you guys about it.” I said, looking down.

“She told you about her past? And not us?” Kibum said.

Crap.

“Yes, I told Kevin about my past.” ________’s voice suddenly was heard.

The hyungs turned around and ________ looked up.

I sighed in relief that I didn’t have to explain myself.

She walked inside the room and sat on my bed, facing the group.

“________-ah, why didn’t you tell us?” Alexander said, concerned.

She hesitated a little before answering.

“Well...because, one, I didn’t feel comfortable telling my story in front of guys since it involved my brother, and I didn’t really know you guys as much as Kevin, no offence.” she explained.

Hehehehehe...

I’m so awesome XD

“Well, if you want, can you tell us now?” SooHyun said.


Your POV:


I told them the story – about how Minsoo left me, my time in depression, my parents dying, blah blah blah...

I felt tears swell up in my eyes (again) when I told the story. I really didn’t want to tell anything about my past so many times.

“I can see why you’re afraid. You shouldn’t be _______.” Kiseop said.

“Yah, _______, don’t cry. It’s all in the past. You’ve got us now. I’m pretty sure that your brother will see how strong you are when you perform.” Alexander said while the whole group was hugging me.

“Thanks for understanding guys.” I mumbled while sniffing.

“Hey, when we see your brother, we’ll go and beat him up, alright?” Kibum smirked.

“Hehe, thanks, Kibum, but don’t. I should be the one knocking some sense into him.” I replied with a small smile.

“You sure?”

“Yup!”

“So, what’s your brother’s name?” Dongho asked.

“Uh, his name is Minsoo.” I replied, keeping my head down.

“Bang Minsoo, huh?” Alexander said with a pondering look on his face.

After another while talking about my past, but nothing too personal was mentioned, everyone left to go to wash up.

Kevin and I stayed behind.

“Oppa, are you going to wash up?”

“Nah, I’ll wait. Hey, _______, did you remember saying to me last night that you...” he stopped in the middle of his sentence.

“...that I?”

“That you loved me?” he mumbled the ‘loved me’ part.

“Yeah, I did. I love you as a brother. You’re so much better than Minsoo. That’s why I love you.” I replied with a smile.

“Yeah...brother...” I heard him mutter.

I gave him a confused look.

“Is there anything wrong, Kevin?” I asked him.

“Oh, no. Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine.” he replied.

I’m not so convinced, but anyway.

“Okay.” I got up and hugged him quickly before going to the bathroom.

What was he on about?


Kevin’s POV:


Why, _______, why can’t you see that I love you more than a brother would?!

I want us to become more than that!

The rest of the group must love her the same way.

I could tell by the way they look at her.

I sighed.

Can love get any more complicated?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys, just to let you know, I'm only going to update 2 or 3 times each week for the next two weeks because i have exams ><"

next week i have exams EVERYDAY (e-e-e-everyday~) that week (EXCEPT FOR FRIDAY BECAUSE I HAVE A GEOGRAPHY EXCURSION XDD) and my year 11 interviews are tomorrow at...2PM XDDD LOL yes, i grabbed that time for the sake of it XDD

please comment and subscribe! one more subber until i reach 30! and your comments really do make my day ^^