WTF?!

Only Girl (In the World)

Dongho's POV:


As _______ was in the kitchen, I decided to go to the bathroom to wash up.

I got up from the couch and went to our room and inside the bathroom. At the sink, I saw about 4 unfamiliar bottles of facial products.

I picked one up and saw that it was a face wash.

Another one was pimple cream; another one was for "deep pore cleaning"? What the heck is that?

Shrugging, I picked up another one and saw that it was for blackheads.

Ugh. Girls.

But I can't see why _______ needs all these.

Her face is perfect the way it is already.

I placed the bottles back where she put them and opened the drawer to get some more soap.

When I opened the drawer, there were boxes of things.

I opened one of the boxes and saw that there were these weird, flat-ish objects wrapped in plastic.

There was a flap on the packet and I carefully ripped it open and saw a soft, flat white object. I gazed at it for a while until I figured out what it was.

“AHHH!!! DON’T TOUCH THAT!!!” I heard a girl scream.

I gasped and snapped my head towards the voice. I saw ________ running for her life towards me and snatched the thing out of my hands. She frantically folded it back into its original position and shoved it back in the drawer.


Your POV:


While I was frying the whisked eggs mixed with a few drops of fish sauce, spring onions, tomatoes, bacon, and cucumbers into omelettes, I felt a pair of arms slide around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder.

I gasped and quickly turned around to see that Kibum was the one that was hugging me.

“Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” I glared at him, but I couldn’t help but notice his warm, dark brown eyes.

"Sorry, I've always wanted to do that, and I want to thank you for doing this." he said.

"Oh, well don't do it next time while I'm at a hot stove; and no worries! It's nothing." I replied with a smile.

“Heh, sure.” He smirked.

Oh god, I swear I was turning pink at that moment.

“Whoa, what smells good?” Kiseop suddenly said. “YAH HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

Kibum and I both snapped our heads towards Kiseop and I suddenly realised we were still hugging.

“Eek!” I squealed and pushed Kibum gently away from me and continued cooking.

I lowered my head to the pan to hide my blushing face.


Kiseop’s POV:


“You jelly?” Kibum smirked at me.

I glared daggers at him in response.

“Damn you, hyung.” I snarled at him.

Geez, isn’t ________ too young to get hit on by him? On second thought, she is only 4 years younger than he is, so it’s not so bad, I guess.

BUT STILL!! I’M STILL JEALOUS THAT HE GOT TO HUG HER!!

Far out.


Your POV:


As soon as I finished making the omelettes for the guys and myself (which took a VERY long time, may I add), I called them to come and eat with me.

All of them then ran to the counter and started stuffing their faces, which made me move back a little.

“Woah, guys, slow down!” I said.

“OMG THESE ARE THE BEST OMLETTES I’VE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE!!!” Kevin exclaimed. I smiled, knowing that at least some people appreciated my work.

I noticed that Dongho wasn’t here eating with us.

“YAH DONGHO! GET OUT HERE AND EAT WITH US!” I called.

No response.

I sighed and went to look for him.

I went into our room and saw him in the bathroom...

HOLDING ONE OF MY PADS!!!

“AHHH!!! DON’T TOUCH THAT!!!” I yelled and ran towards him and took the pad out of his hands.

I quickly folded the pad back into the way it was packaged and stuffed it in the drawer, closing it sharply.

I turned around and covered the drawer with my body and looked, more like glared, at Dongho.

“Hehe...I kinda stumbled across it...” he said awkwardly.

“KIND OF?!” I flared.

Hey, just because I’m a tomboy, it doesn’t mean I’m not sensitive to these kinds of things.

I turned my head towards the door and saw the rest of the guys there...laughing their heads off.

“H-how much did you guys see/hear?” I asked them.

“Ehh...all of it.” Alexander said.

I facepalmed myself and groaned in embarrassment.

“_________, that thing that you were holding...is that one of those things that girls use for their time of the mo-“ Kiseop started, but was cut off when Eli clamped his hand over his mouth.

“MMMMPHHHHHHH!!!!!!” he let out while Eli gave me an awkward smile.

“Is it what you use for your monthlies? Do you have your monthlies, _________? Does it hurt? Is it annoying? What’s it like?” Kevin asked all at once while jumping up and down like a little kid.

My jaw dropped.

“You wear one of those things that hold up your ‘things’ right?” Dongho asked while pointing to my chest with one hand and holding up his imaginary “things” with the other.

Screw dropping, my jaw literally fell on the floor.

“OH! And can I try it on? It looks so uncomfortable, but I want to see what it feels like!”

Okay.

I felt like falling over forwards at that moment.

“YAH!” Kibum scolded and smacked Kevin’s and Dongho’s heads. “You don’t ask things like that to a girl! It’s personal!”

“Ow! I was just kidding hyung!” Dongho pouted. Kevin was rubbing his head in pain.

“Sorry about that, ________. Even though the rest of us are kind of innocent to ‘girl problems’, we’re not stupid enough to bombard you with questions.” Kibum said to me and growled the last part to Kevin and Dongho.

“Hehe, it’s okay, I guess. Kevin, I’ll answer your questions later and Dongho, you can try it on only when I’m around. You guys would’ve found out about them anyways...somehow...but who cares, let’s go back and eat!” I beamed.

“Neh!” the guys mused and headed off to the kitchen...except for Kibum

As I went out of the bathroom, I turned around to face him.

“You’re not going with them, Kibum?”

I stood there as he made his way closer and closer to me until he was right up against my body.

Eep..

“You know...your size is kinda big – A-cup or B-cup?” he whispered seductively into my ear.

I gasped and widened my eyes at his comment.

I then punched his shoulder, HARD.

“Ouch! Geez! You’re pretty strong for a little girl.” he whined as he stumbled backwards.

I made an angry face and punched him again because he called me a little girl.

I hate being called that.

“OUCH!”

“Don’t call me a little girl! And don’t question my bra size!”

He smirked and went past me.

 “And I wouldn’t mind seeing your lingerie...” he added while walking out.

I gasped.

O_________________________O

I ran up to him and flung my arms around his neck from behind him, attempting to strangle him.

"AHH!"

“KIM KIBUM YOU REALLY ARE A E!!” I shouted while hanging off him.

He just chuckled and continued carrying me to the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________________

HAHAHHAAHHA HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?! XDDDD

I HOPE THAT MAKES UP FOR THE THREE DAYS I DIDN'T UPDATE!! and since i'm free tomorrow (NO SCHOOL XDD) i'll try to update more!

AND OMG HYUNA IS FINALLY GOING TO PROMOTE "JUST FOLLOW"!!!!!!!! YAYYY!!

comments and subbers are loved!!!!!!!!