persuasion and surprise

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


I was in complete shock. Minsoo was hugging Mikyung forever.

How did they find my address? And why would they come back for me when they have Alison?

"Guys, what are you doing here?" I gawked.

Instead of answering, they glomped me into a group hug and went inside while they were at it.

"BANG _________ HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME!!!" Minsoo yelled.

Ugh, overprotective brother mode: on.

After about a minute, they let go of the hug.

"Guys, what are you doing here and how did you find my address?"

Dongho stepped forward. "We came here to get you back into our group and we got your address with this."

He showed me my resignation form.

HOW THE HELL DID HE GET HOLD OF THAT?!

"How did you-"

"Long story." L.Joe said and blew on his fringe.

My expression remained the same.

"Come on, guys." Minsoo said calmly to Teen Top. "I think we should leave ________ and UKISS alone for a bit. Come on, Mikyung."

Teen Top headed out and Mikyung followed while holding Changjo's hand.

"Oppa, you're the most handsome in the group." she said to Changjo while looking up at him and walking to the backyard.

"Really? Thanks! That's the first time someone said that to me!" he exclaimed.

Mikyung laughed and clung onto his arm.

I turned to UKISS; they all had miserable expressions on their faces.

"Guys, seriously, I can't join the band again. And give me that!" I said and tried reaching for the form, but Dongho yanked it away.

Curse my shortness.

He then showed it again and I leapt for it, but he yanked it upwards and tore it into pieces.

I was left gobsmacked.

"_________, please come back to us. We're nothing without you." Soohyun said gently. "You are worth my time and effort."

I couldn't say anything.

Kibum ran up to me and held my shoulders tightly. "________!! What did I say about running away? I told you to never do that again!"

I stood there, not being able to move or say anything.

He suddenly pulled me close to him and planted his lips on mine, kissing me deeply.

Oh, how I missed kissing him, but I can't back out now.

He pulled out of the kiss and eyed me. My back and stomach still hurt, so I don't know if I should go back to UKISS now.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

Kibum sighed and ruffled his hair. "I give up." he said and went out to join Teen Top and Mikyung.

Kiseop came up to me, more calmly than Kibum.

He got onto one knee to get to my level (yes, that's how short I am).

"________?" he said quietly and placed his hand on one side of my face. "Please...can you join us again? I really miss dancing with you...and...I love you."

The corner of my lips twisted up a little, forming a small smile, but it fell again once I thought of Alison.

"Oppa, I love you too, but I don't think it's the best idea..." I said quietly.

He closed his eyes and sighed, letting go of my face.

"I'll see you later, then." he muttered and went out of the room.

The rest of the guys followed, obviously Kevin was left.

Oh God, here we go again.


L.Joe's POV:


We went outside to their backyard and sat on the small patch of grass.

I looked at CAP's little sister, Mikyung, I think her name is, clinging onto Changjo.

I felt a little bit of jealousy stab into my heart. Come to think of it, she is kind of cute...and pretty...

OH GOD I SOUND LIKE A PEDO.

"Yah, Changjo, why do you have the little saying that you're handsome?!" I blurted out.

"Because I just am!"

Dis kid, I swear...

But still...letting go of _________, and giving her up for UKISS really hurts.

I still can't believe I'm letting them do this.

But I'll figure out a way to stand up again.


Remember - Big Bang


Your POV:


He walked slowly towards me. "________...please..."

"Oppa...I can't...I'm sorry..."

He sat down on the couch and motioned for me to sit with him.

I went over to him and he gently pulled me onto his lap.

"Don't you remember all our awkward moments when we first met?" he said in my ear.

When they were acting like they've never see a gir before and I was testing their self control by being the only girl in the band and when they STUPIDLY questioned me about my period? Yeah, I remember alright.

I chuckled. "Yes."

"And don't you remember our first date, when you played the piano and I heard you sing Wedding Dress and then I sang while you played?"

"...yes..."

"And then we had-"

"Our first kiss at the piano..." I finished him off quietly.

I heard him smirk from behind me.

"Remember when we used to sit like this and I would do this..." he pulled me back onto his chest and leaned back into the couch. "...and everyone would get jealous?"

I giggled at the memory and lay on the side of my face on his chest, listening to his beating heart.

"Mmm...oppa, I really do want to come back, but there's Alison...don't you choose her over me?"

He jumped in surprise, making me gasp and sit up.

"What the hell, _________?" Why would you say that? Why the hell would we choose that over you?" he said in disgust.

"I don't know..."

"We got a restraining order for her. Does that prove anything to you?"

My eyes widened in surprise.

Wow, a restraining order...now that's what I call dedicated.

I couldn't say anything...again.

Instead, I lay back down on his chest. "Oppa...I love you...and..."

"And what?" he looked at me with hopeful eyes. "You'll join us again?"

I smiled at him and nodded. "Yes."

He widened his eyes and his mouth dropped open. "You will?"

"Don't you want me back?

"YES, I DO!!"

Kevin got up from the couch and pulled me into a bear hug and spun around.

"Oh my God, honey, I love you so much!!" he exclaimed and kissed me passionately. "Never, ever send those letters to us again, okay?"

"Of course I won't."

All of a sudden, the rest of UKISS came barging into the living room.

"Did she-" Kiseop started, but Kevin answered with a nod.

They widened their eyes in excitement.

Dongho stepped up and looked at UKISS, while Kevin joined the line.

"Hyungs? I think it's time." he said.

On the corner of my eye I saw Teen Top and Mikyung watching behind a wall.


Mikyung's POV:


I gasped silently and widened my eyes.

Are UKISS actually going to do what I think they're going to do?!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Even though she's only sixteen, she MUST accept!

Please say yes, unnie!! Please say yes! FIGHTING!!!!!!!


Your POV:


It's time? What's that supposed to mean?

Dongho stepped back into the line.

Once he was back, they all dropped down to one knee.

Oh God, please don't tell me...please...

"Bang ___________, we promise to love you every day until forever..." Kevin said with his head down and pulled out a small black box.

He opened the lid of the box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

I almost had a heart attack.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

MUWAHAHAHAAHA that's why UKISS wanted to "do something before they go to your place" XDD

can you guess what they did? kekekeke...it's so obvious OTL

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!