frustrated

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


"Hey, ______, here's another towel." Niel said, coming into my room with a wet towel.

He folded it and took off the one already on my head, gently replacing it with the new towel.

"Thanks, oppa." I whispered, feeling the coldness of the towel on my forehead.

"No worries, _______. Anything to make you better." he said and patted the towel.

I nodded and he slowly caressed my cheek.

I felt myself burn up (as if I'm not already burnt) at his touch.

Looking deep into his eyes, I felt that I shouldn't be letting him do this. I mean, I have seven boyfriends already.


Niel's POV:


I saw her expression when I touched her cheek.

Oh yeah, I forgot she had UKISS as her boyfriends.

I instantly let go and held her delicate hand, gently rubbing the back of her hand with my thumb.

"It's gonna be alright, you'll get better." I said softly.

"At this rate, I won't be better for a while..." she murmured.

"Don't you worry, _______. Just rest, okay? If there's anything you need, just call us."

She nodded weakly and I let go of her, walking out of the room.

"Daniel-oppa?" she whispered.

I turned around before opening the door, facing her. "Yes?"

"T-thank you..."

I smiled and looked down for a while.

"It's okay, _________. Anything for you." I said and went out the door, closing it gently.


Your POV:


As soon as Niel left the room, I heard my phone vibrate on the bedside table.

With much effort (and pain), I leaned over and weakly grabbed the phone.

1 new message

It was from Xia-unnie.

I opened it and laughed at the message.

OMFGGGGGGGG  _______!!!!!!!!!! WE SAW THE ARTICLE ON ALLKPOP ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!
IT'S SO SAD THAT YOU HAVE A FREAKING COLD AND FEVER!!!
ugh, okay, maybe approving your relationship with UKISS isn't such a good idea.
I mean, look at how they look after you!

-Xia

I felt myself frown at the last two sentences, but I texted her back anyway.

Unnie, it wasn't their fault! It was mine! I wanted to go out for a jog, and Eli-oppa wanted to go with me, but we didn't know that it was gonna rain that hard!

- _______.

She texted back seconds later.

Okay, okay, but they need to know how to take care of you a bit more.
Just tell them "remember what Rania-unnies said when they changed me" and then they'll start panicking XD
OMG I have to go now! Ugh, I hate dance practice sometimes ><"
Get better soon! We'll be visiting every now and then, okay?

- Xia.

I smiled and put the phone back onto the bedside table.

Slumping back down in my bed, I took off my shirt, leaving only my crop top on because my body felt like an oven, and because if I keep any more insulation on me, my body might as well be a volcano.

I put the shirt underneath my pillow, and flipped the pillow to the cold side.

I could hear a bit of noise outside of my bedroom, I just hope that Teen Top aren't doing anything reckless.


Dongho's POV:


Crap, this video is probably the tiest we've done.

I mean, it completely wrecked our image as an awesome guy group - now we looked like total mans.

The worst thing was, we had to make two versions of the stupid video.

We've just finished the 'clean' one today, and tomorrow, we have to film the *COUGHCOUGHASHFLAGSKCOUGH* one.

There is no way in hell, I am going to show this to _______.

The freaking looked like (and she probably was) enjoying 'working' with us.

Oh, her name is Alison, by the way (a/n: I got her name from Pretty Little Liars, thanks to my sis, since I am PLL illiterate).

asdhfjklashlfshdl

HOLY SHE'S COMING MY WAY!!

Okay, just turn around and walk the other way.

Walking, walking, walking...

"DONGHO WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" she screeched.

!

That nearly killed my ears!

I felt blood boil up in me and anger fuming.

An image of ________'s beautiful face appeared in my mind, instantly calming me down.

"Away." I spat, not looking back at her.

If I didn't think of _______, then I might've beat that up.

Just keep thinking of _______. I told myself.

_______, I hope you're doing okay...


Your POV:


It was now about 9pm and the guys weren't back yet.

Teen Top have been looking after me pretty well - they would come into my room every five minutes, checking if I was okay.

It's so sweet of them to do that.

"Hey, ________," Changjo said, walking into my room. "UKISS are back, we're leaving now."

Eh?

They're back already?

Changjo came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Thanks so much, oppa." I whispered, hugging him back.

He let go and walked out the door.


Changjo's POV:


I went out the door and met up with the rest of Teen Top and UKISS.

"I hope you didn't do anything bad to her." Kibum spat at us.

I felt indirectly offended.

"No we didn't. I would be a bad brother if I let them loose on her." CAP snarled.

I stayed at the back of my group so I wouldn't be involved in anything nasty (because I'm the maknae and all).

"Good. We trust you guys." Kiseop said.

CAP nodded and lead us out of the dorm.

"Hey, we're filming again tomorrow, so you guys can come back to look after her. And before you complain, Rania can't come because they have promotions." Kibum said when we reached the door.

"Yeah, we'll remember." Chunji replied, and we went out.


Narrator's POV:


As soon as Teen Top left, the guys of UKISS instantly dashed into your room, still with their hair and makeup from the MV shooting.

"_____!!!!" they yelled and ran to your bed.

"Oppas!" you forced sound from your throat.

They attacked you with hugs and kisses because they've missed you so much.

"We've missed you, jagiya, so much." Kevin said cutely, nuzzling your hair.

"Aww, guys, it's only been a day." you replied.

"But it felt so long without you!"

"Whoa, Kiseop-oppa, what's with the G6 hair?" you said, amused, and played with his hair. (a/n: kekeke, I've nicknamed any really tall hair G6 hair XD)

"What? It's not G6 hair!" he said, jokingly offended.

You giggled in response.

She's so cute, even if she's a tomboy, even if she's sick. I love her. Kiseop thought.

"Yahh, don't hog her to yourself." Dongho snarled.

Kiseop let go of you and pushed Dongho's shoulder, making him fall down.

You guys laughed your heads off at the maknae's suffering.

"Oppas, what's with the scars? You haven't been fighting, have you?" you asked weakly, but you still had a smile on your face.

"No, of course we haven't been fighting. It's just makeup." Eli said, wiping the fake blood off his arm.

"Oh, okay. You know that only I can beat you guys up, right?" you said jokingly.

It was true.

You can beat someone up so badly that you can give them scars and cuts and a concussion.

That's what you did to bullies in your old school, but you only gave UKISS bruises at the most.

"Of course, baby." Kibum mused and kissed your hand, making you blush.

"Guys, I think you should go wash up now, it's been a long day." you commanded.

"Yes, mum." they replied sheepishly, which made you glare at them.

They went out and smiled, knowing your two-sided personality.

They love it how you are a boyish girl, but at the same time a sweet and caring girl.

Only Kiseop stayed behind.

He closed and locked the door, going up to you.


Your POV:
 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I asked Kiseop, who was nearing me.

All he did was flip the blanket open and he widened his eyes.

"Whoa, _______, nice body you've got there." he smirked.

Holy crap!

I forgot I was only wearing my crop top and pants!

I gasped and grabbed the blanket to put over me, but he grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

He slipped into the bed and wrapped his arms around my bare waist, and literally attacked me with kisses.

I pulled the blanket over us and slid my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

I shifted my leg up his body and stopped at his waist.

"Oppa, did you really-ahhhh..." I moaned as he kissed my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair while he was kissing all over my neck.

"Oppa, did you really miss me that much?" I mumbled while he was kissing me.

"Yes...I...did...okay?" he said in between kisses.


Kiseop's POV:


I really did miss her, so much...and I'm doing this to show much I love her, and no one else.

Especially that Alison .

________'s body is burning, I could literally feel my arms being fried as I kept them around her bare, slim waist.

"Oppa, I think you should sto-"

I kissed her lips to shut her up.

After a while kissing, I finally let go and got out of the bed.

"Kiseop, where are you going?" ________ asked.

"I'm going to shower in the other bathroom. You should shower too, your body is burning." I informed her.

"Okay."

I helped her out of the bed and walked her into the bathroom.

She stumbled a few times, but we made it anyway.

"Thanks, oppa."

"No worries." I smiled at her and closed the bathroom door for her.

I walked out of her room and into the kitchen to find something to pig out to.

Gosh, I hope ________ doesn't find out about this video.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

hello everyone!!!!! another long chapter here ^^ I hope you guys like it :D

and a happy 16th birthday to me ;_; I feel so old D:

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! XD