another fight.

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


I lay down in my bed, not doing anything but be silently pissed off at them, and Alison.

The door suddenly opened, Kiseop entering.

I am SO not in the mood to talk to him.

"If you're here to talk about that Alison girl, then you can just go away." I muttered, turning onto my side so I won't have to face him.

"You know you shouldn't hurt her for no reason."

"SHE SLAPPED ME!" I shouted, pointing to my slapped cheek.

"What? She wouldn't do that."

"FINE! So you would rather believe her than your own girlfriend."

"...I don't mean it that wa-"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? GET OUT! JUST GET OUT!!" I yelled at him.

I was furious, and no one could not spot that.

First, they lied and hid from me, and now, they believe that and let her in when they know I hated her.

"No, wait-"

"GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE DAY!!"

"______..."

"IF YOU WOULD RATHER BELIEVE THAT , THEN GO! JUST GO!"

I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes, knowing that I shouldn't have yelled at him, but I was too angry to back out now.

"I'm sorry, _______..." he murmured and left the room, closing the door silently.

I to my side and let tears fall down my face.


Kiseop's POV:


Whoa, I've never seen ________ this mad before, especially at me.

What she yelled at me really makes my heart hurt, telling me to get out, not wanting to see me for the rest of the day.

I arrived in the living room, plopping onto the nearest couch.

"Wow, dude, we heard _______ yelling at you. What happened?" Dongho said as the rest of the group came over and sat down also.

"I'd rather not talk about it." I muttered.

"What did you do to her?" Kevin asked.

"I did nothing, okay?" I snapped back.

"Gosh, sor-ry."

"Well, if you're so good at convincing her, then why won't you go and talk to her?" I said, frustrated, and went off to my room.


Kevin's POV:


The remaining were staring at me when Kiseop walked off.

"What?" I said, shrugging my shoulders, spreading my arms out.

"Go talk to her!" Dongho demanded, pushing me.

"Why is it always me?"

"Fine, then I'll do it." Kibum said and walked away.

Phew!

Finally, someone other than me trying to convince ______.

"You disgrace me, hyung." Dongho muttered and went past me.

I sighed, blowing my fringe up.


Kibum's POV:


I went up to the door nervously and knocked on it.

"_______? It's Kibum-oppa, can I come in?" I said.

I waited for a while until it opened.

My eyes widened at her state.

Her hair was all over her face, stuck to her face by her tears. Her eyes were red and puffy, so were her cheeks.

"_______...are you alright? I heard your fight with K-"

"I don't want to talk about it." she mumbled.

I cupped her face, pushing her hair out of her face, wiping her tears away.

She gently removed my hands from her face. "I'm going out for a bit. You know, just to get some fresh air..."

She lightly brushed past me, but I held onto her wrist, making her turn around.

I pulled her up to me, kissing her softly, not wanting to let go of her.

She pushed away gently, giving me one last look before walking out of the dorm.

Dammit, I knew that this wasn't going to work.


Your POV:


I went out of the building, grabbing some fresh air from the streets of the city.

The wind was lightly playing with my hair, lightly hitting my face, just the way I liked it.

I took a walk down the streets, soaking in the air, gazing inside the windows of shops.

"Dammit." I muttered. "I can't believe I forgot my wallet."

I really wanted to buy some of the stuff the shops were displaying, like cakes and some cheap jewellery.

Another half an hour was spent window shopping and grabbing some fresh air.

I went back into the building once I've calmed down a bit.

As I walked down the corridor to UKISS' dorm, I saw a very familiar figure.

You guessed it.

It was Alison.

What a great way to ruin my mood after a good walk.

Ugh, what does that want now?

I went up to her, not caring if she was going to fight me off or anything.

This is my dorm after all.

She can't possibly kick me out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her rather calmly.

"I'm here to see them, what about you?" she said and pushed me.

"I live here." I spat back, pushing her with enough force to make her fall down, holding onto the doorknob.

"You ." she said through her teeth and got up.

I then felt a hot force being slammed across my face.

She just punched me...

I turned my head back to face her and leaped forward, jumping on her and making her fall on the floor with me sitting on top of her.

I gave her swift punches on each side of her face, also grabbing bunches of her hair, shaking her head with it.

"ARGHH!!!" she screamed.

"THIS. IS. WHAT. YOU. GET. FOR. MESSING. WITH. THEM." I said each word with each punch I gave her.

The door suddenly opened, Eli coming out.


Eli's POV:


________'s been out for some time already, and I was getting a bit worried.

"Hey I'm gonna look for ______." I called out, but they replied with mutters of 'yeah's and 'you go do that'.

As I reached for the door, I heard screams and thumps on the other side.

I opened it and saw _______ and Alison fighting.

I went up to _______ and pulled her off Alison.


Your POV:
 

"________! What are you doing?!" he exclaimed, pulling me off her.

"NO! LET ME GO! LET ME AT HER!! ARRRGHHH!!!" I yelled, squirming in his strong grasp.

She stood up, her face bruised and her lip cut.

Her hair was also in a big mess.

She dusted her dress and fixed her shoes.

"GRRRR!!!" I screeched through my teeth, clawing at her.

"______! Control yourself!" Alexander said out of no where.

By then, all of the guys were out, watching me struggle in Eli's grasp.

"Sorry, Alison, I think you should go now." SooHyun said to her.

She nodded and left, smirking at me, also giving me a look that said you'll-pay-for-wrecking-my-face-.

Eli let me go once Alison was out of sight and I stopped thrashing.

"_______, why have you gotten in so many fights with her ever since she came over?" Kibum said. "She hasn't done anything wrong to hurt you."

I felt my body freeze in anger and my fist ball up.

I seriously wanted to slap him.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you step into my shoes and walk around in them?" I snarled and went inside the dorm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

yay another chapter ^^

lots of drama in this one, so I hope you guys like it :D

AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE TICK TACK PREVIEW OMGOGMGOMOGMOGMGOGMMGO

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comments and subbers are loved!!!!!!11