forever

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


Kevin carried me all the way outside the building, ignoring all the wierd stares people were giving us.

"It's gonna be alright, everything's gonna be alright." Kevin chanted on our way out.

I was drowning in a sea of pain from my stomach and back.

Woah, who knew Minsoo and Kibum were that strong?

He then caught a taxi and gently put me in first.

"Sir, can you please take me here?" Kevin said quickly to the taxi driver and handed him a piece of paper.

"Sure, kid. Don't forget to strap your girlfriend in as well."

Kevin then turned to look at me and he gave me a wierd expression.

I gave him one that said "relax-he-probably-doesn't-know-about-our-relationship".

Minutes later, we arrived at a rather quiet suburb. The taxi stopped in front of a house, not too big and not too small.

"Thank you, sir." Kevin said and paid the driver.

He got out of the taxi and carried me out and the taxi went away.

He carried me up the path to the door while I was nuzzling in his chest.

We got to the door and he carefully transferred me onto one arm and knocked on the door quickly.

After knocking, he put me on both arms again.

"Don't you think your mum would be a little suspicious?" I asked him croakily.

"Nah, I'm going to tell her, but I trust her she won't tell."

I nodded and the door opened, revealing an extremely pretty girl, just as pretty as Kevin, a few years older than him.


Deanna's POV:


I was studying full on for my uni finals until I heard a knock on the front door.

Great.

I hated it when someone, or something, would interrupt my studying.

What an awesome way to break my concentration...

"Deanna! Can you go and get the door?" mum called from the kitchen.

"Yes, mum!" I called back and got out of my room and opened the door.

Once I opened it, I saw Kevin and a girl that seemed a bit familiar.

That surprised me a bit.

"Kev? What are you doing here? And who's this?" I asked him.

"Look, can I just come in? _________'s been seriously hurt."

Oh, that's right, _________ is the girl member of UKISS.

"Sure, come in."

He nodded and stepped in. "Thanks."

I closed the door and followed him. "What happened to her anyways?"

"She's been hit in her stomach and spine." he said quickly.

Holy crap.

But how?

"Kev, how did this happen?"

"She kind of went in the middle of a fight."

I rolled my eyes. I guess I have to get back to studying.


Your POV:

 

"Kevin, was that your sister?" I asked him croakily.

"Yes, and here comes my mum."

I turned my head from facing him to face whoever was in front of us.

"OMO!! Kevin, what happened? Who's this pretty girl? Is she your friend from high school?" Kevin's mum said frantically while she was hovering over me.

"Mum, ________ has blocked two people from running punches into each other by getting in the middle of it, so basically her stomach and back have been hit, and she's not my friend from high school, she's my bandmate and girlfriend." he replied all in one breath.

"My goodness! Your bandmate and girlfriend? What about your fans?"

"We haven't revealed our relationship yet..."

"Don't worry, honey, I won't say anything. But dear," she faced me. "you have blood on your mouth! Omo, Kevin, go and get her into your room now."

Yeah, I could really taste the blood from a few minutes ago.

Kevin carried me into a cute room and lay me gently onto the soft bed that was just under a window.

"Oppa, is this your room?"

"Yes...don't make fun of it, okay?"

"No! It's really cute ^^" I smiled. "You know I love cute things."

"Yes, of course I do." he said and kissed my forehead. "I'll go get you some water okay?"

"No, wait." I protested and grabbing his wrist. "Don't leave me."

"I'm not going to leave you,"

"Yeah, but-"

He put his hand over my mouth. "I will get water and some tissues for you to wipe the blood off your mouth, okay? It won't take a minute."

I nodded obediently.

Less than a minute later, he came back in with a box of tissues and a glass of water.

"I told you it won't take a minute."

"Thanks, oppa." I said and took the glass and box.

"Err, I think you should rinse your mouth before drinking the water, otherwise you'll end up drinking your blood."

"Yeah, maybe I should do that." I agreed.

I got off the bed with his support and headed to the bathroom with him.

My back and stomach still hurt like hell, so I practically limped the whole way.

When we got to the bathroom, I the sink and cupped my hands to contain the running water.

I bent over and took in the water, gargled a little, and carefully spat it out.

The inside of my mouth was covered in blood - I could tell by how much blood I spat out.

"Yuck." I muttered and rinsed some more until there wasn't any more blood in my mouth.

I wiped the outside of my mouth with my wet hand and dryed it with a few tissues Kevin gave me.

I threw the tissues in the bin next to the sink and he carried me bridal style back to the bedroom.

"Thank you so much, oppa..." I mumbled in his chest.

He placed me onto the bed again. "No, thank you for being in my life."

I took a sip of water and looked up at him.

He bent down and pressed his lips on mine, kissing me softly.

I kissed him back, but it only lasted for a short while.

"Aww.." I pouted when he let go.

"You have to rest, you've just been hit badly."

"Oppa...will you stay with me...forever?"

He placed a hand on the side of my face. "Of course I will...forever."

He grabbed a chair and I snuggled into his bed, which smells so much like him.

"Go to sleep now, honey." he said gently.

I nodded and closed my eyes, listening to his lullaby version of Without You.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK SO I'LL UPDATE MORE TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!?!?!?!?

TO MAKE UP FOR MY HAITUS, HERE IS ANOTHER SPAM!!!!!!

i love y backs XD

pregnant yet? XD

how about now? XDDD

i love neck :3

OKAY ENOUGH KISEOP FOR NOW, TIME TO MOVE ON XD

KEVIN TONGUEEEE

old pic, but I still love it XD

HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER AND THE SPAM GUYS!! SEE YOU TOMORROW XDD