cupcakes and Dongho XD

Only Girl (In the World)

Your POV:


Yay, today is my day with Dongho ^^

I really want to go to Lotte World for the rollercoasters, but I didn't want to go alone, so I guess today's the chance.

"Hey, ______, what do you want to do today?" Dongho called out from the living room while I was in the kitchen putting away the dishes.

"I want to go to Lotte World!" I answered immediately.

"Are you serious?" he groaned.

"I want to go on the rollercoasters! That'll be awesome!"

"Aish, fine. Let's go." he sighed.

"OH! And can I borrow a pair of your shoes?"

"Why do you want to wear my shoes for?"

"Because I want to try some guy shoes for once." I pouted.

Dongho rolled his eyes. "Fine."

"YAY!"

We went into our room to change, but since we share a room, I went in the bathroom to change.

Once I've finished changing, I went out of the bathroom wearing this outfit:

Dongho widened his eyes. "Wow, you look cool with my shoes."

"Thanks! Looks like you like black a lot." I beamed.

He wore a pair of black skinnies, a black shirt, a pair of black Converse shoes and a black cap.

"Yeah, I need to keep a low profile. And we're both wearing black, so it'll look awesome. Let's go!"

We grabbed our wallets and phones, and I got the house keys.

Lotte World wasn't very far from the dorm, so we walked there; it took us a while, but at least we were getting exercise and reducing pollution.

Dongho and I arrived at the place after 15 minutes walking and stopped for a while at the entrance.

I looked up.

"Wow..." I breathed out.

The place was huge.

"Yeah. Let's go in! We only have a few hours!" he said.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand, running and pulling me in.

"OMO! Can we start with that rollercoaster?" I squealed, pointing at a huge rollercoaster.

His eyes widened. "T-that one? Really?"

"Yes really! Now let's go!" I exclaimed and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the rollercoaster.

________

"I am SO not going on that again!" he scowled at me as we went out from the ride area.

"Oh please. You loved it."

"Are you serious? I almost threw up there!"

"Oh stop being a baby. Where else do you want to go?"

We spent the next two hours going on scary rides like freefalls, more rollercoasters, and even haunted house rides (which scared the out of him, let me tell you.)

It was now about 2:30pm and the both of us left Lotte World with food and a takeaway milkshake as our lunch and ate it on the way back.

We arrived home at 3pm and practically dumped ourselves on the couch.

"Whoa. That was one hell of a day." he said.

"Yeah. I'm all out."

"So what do you want to do now?"

I thought about it for a few moments, until an idea popped up.

"Can we make cupcakes?" I said excitedly.

"What?"

"You heard me!"

"Okay, let's get changed first."

We got changed after a few minutes and I rushed to the kitchen, grabbing all the ingredients for the cupcakes.

I put everything together and made a huge batter of cupcake mix in about 15 minutes.

"Yah, oppa, can you get the cupcake tin?" I said.

"Yup." he said and did what I asked.

"Awesome! Let's divide the batter now!" I smiled.

We placed the patty pans inside the tins and scooped the mixture into each of them.

Dongho opened the oven and I put the tin inside and the oven, closing the door.

"So what do you want to do while we're waiting?" he asked.

"Hmmm, we need the frosting, so let's get started on that." I said.

"Cool."

We got out all the things for frosting and combined them using an electric mixer.

"AAHHH! IT'S SPRAYING!!" I cried, moving the mixture away from me.

The frosting got all over my torso and some on my face.

"HERE GIMME THAT!" he ordered and turned off the mixer.

"Thanks."

I looked around and the countertop was so messy.

Bags of ingredients were everywhere and the frosting mixture was scattered.

I turned back to Dongho and he looked at me weirdly.

"Um, you've got a bit of..." he said and wiped his lips with his thumb.

"What?"

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into a kiss.

I hesitated at his sudden action, but I returned the kiss.

Great.

Kissed by 5 band members already, and I'm only 16.

Why do I feel like such a ? ARGH!!

But I really do love them.

Dongho slowly released from the kiss and I opened my eyes.

"That's what you've missed." he said.

I smiled and looked down to the ground.

"I love you, _______. You should know that by now."

"Oppa...I - hey what's that smell?" I said, perking me head up and smelling the place.

"OMO THE CUPCAKES!!!!!!"

"AHH!"

We hastily took the cupcakes out and, luckily, they weren't burnt yet.

They were cooked to perfection.

Wow.

The next half an hour was spent on making another batch of frosting and cleaning ourselves.

Once we were changed into new shirts and the cupcakes cooled down, I poured all the frosting into a piping bag and decorated the cupcakes.

When I finished decorating, I was very pleased with myself as the cupcakes looked like this:

"Wow, they look awesome." Dongho commented, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Thanks!"

We then cleaned everything up and went to the couch, watching TV and waiting for the rest of the guys to come home.

"Hey guys we're back!" I suddenly heard.

The door opened and the rest of the band came in.

"Oppas!" I exclaimed and hugged them all.

"Hey, what smells good?" Kiseop asked.

"Oh, me and Dongho-oppa made cupcakes!"

We then sat on the couch and they gathered around me.

"_______, we want to officially ask you..." Kibum started.

"If you can be our...girlfriend?" Kevin said shyly.

WHOA WAIT WAIT.

WHAT?!

GIRLFRIEND!?

TO SEVEN GUYS?

BUT I'M THEIR BAND MEMBER!

Well...since I already love them...

"Sure, why not?" I answered, smiling at them.

"REALLY?!"

"YES REALLY!"

With that, they crushed me in a group hug.

"Did you guys plan this?" I said after catching my breath.

"Yeah, we did. The reason why Alexander and SooHyun didn't kiss you yet is because we think that they're too old to do that kind of stuff to you." Kibum answered placing his arm around my waist.

"I see that Dongho already made his move?" Kiseop said.

"Um, yeah, he already kissed me." I replied. "And one more thing, don't think I'll act any more girly just because I have seven boyfriends. I'll still be myself like when we first met."

"Don't you worry. We'll be careful." Eli said.

Holy crap.

The fans.

What are they going to think?

"Guys...what will your fans say about this? I mean, I promised them that I'll never take you away from them..." I mumbled, looking down.

"Don't worry about that. I'm pretty sure we can keep that a secret." Dongho replied reassuringly.

With that, I smiled up at them and they enveloped me in a group hug again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

okay, first thing's first.

I promised myself that I would NEVER write a chapter that has to do with Lotte World because it's so cliche and boring, that's why I kept that part short. I actually wrote it now because I couldn't think of anything else to write ><"

and sorry for the crappiness of this chapter ><" I'm not really good at confession scenes like this.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!