playful Alexander XDDD PART 1

Only Girl (In the World)

*WARNING: CHAPTER CONTENT MAY BE TOO RANDOM FOR SOME READERS. AND WHEN I SAY RANDOM, I MEAN REALLY RANDOM!!!*

Remember, blue is english!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV:


Oh great.

Today's the day that I get to spend time with Alexander.

I woke up, finding the guys in the kitchen already.

I made breakfast for them and, as usual, they glomped everything within seconds.

Making my way to the bathroom, I saw that the dorm had clothes lying on the floor everywhere.

I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and blah, blah, blah...

After brushing, I picked up all the clothes and threw them into the basket in the bathroom so I can wash them later.

When I made my way to the kitchen, each of them kissed me on my cheek and said their goodbyes before going out.

"Yah, where are you guys going?" I said at the door, looking at them.

"Out." Kibum replied from behind me and kissing my cheek again.

"Duh, you have the day to yourself with Alexander." Dongho said.

I blew a raspberry and waved at them before closing the door.

I turned around and saw that Alexander was on the couch watching TV.

"Hey, Alexander, are you hungry?"

"Totally, even though you made breakfast already."

"Alright."

I went to the fridge and found the most horrifying thing: IT WAS EMPTY!!!

AND SO WERE THE CUPBOARDS AND PANTRY!!!

"Err, oppa, you feel like grocery shopping today?" I asked him.

"Why?"

"THERE'S NO MORE FOOD LEFT!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT?!"

"THERE'S. NO. MORE-"

"I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID!! LET'S GO!!!!!!!"

We eventually got changed and he grabbed his wallet.

I snatched the dorm keys from the table and went out.

The both of us walked to the nearest supermarket, buying everything we could get our hands on.

"OMG LOOK, SUGAR!!" he yelled, pointing at something.

"SUGAR?! WHY DO WE NEED THAT?"

"BECAUSE!!" he chucked the bag into the trolley.

"BUT YOU AND SUGAR DON'T MIX!!!"

"SURE WE DO!! XDD"

"HEY, LOOK!! I WANT SNAKES!!" I shouted, pointing at the bag of gummy snakes.

"HOW ABOUT TWO?!"

"MAKE IT THREE!!"

"OMG CHOCOLATE!!!!!! I WANT SOME!!"

"FINE!! BUT I NEED SOME FOOD FOR PROPER COOKING YOU KNOW?!"

"FINE!!"

We ran through all the aisles, with him riding on the trolley as if it's some cart, and with me throwing everything we could in it.

By the end of the trip, our trolley was full of junk food, drinks, and some food we need for cooking.

"WHAT?! TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!?" Xander gawked.

"Yah, you're the one that bought all the junk food." I said, slapping his arm.

Actually, I bought something too...SHERBET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a huge bag of sherbet, but he didn't notice XDD

Alexander rolled his eyes and paid for the we bought.

It took us much longer to get back home than it was to get to the shop because of how much we got.

When we got to our level in the building, we ran as fast as we could to our dorm.

I flung the keys out and we zoomed inside the room.

We quickly threw all the food away in their right places, but I kept the sherbet out.

We sat at the table and I opened the huge packet of sherbet.

"Here, want some?" I offered.

He looked at the packet and widened his eyes, and then looked at me normally.

"Really. You're giving me sherbet." he said cocking his head to one side. (a/n: LOL my bestie actually said this to me when I made sherbet in science and I gave it to her before the next class, which was English XDD)

I nodded and smiled at him.

Yes, even though I told him that him and sugar don't mix, let alone sherbet, I still offered him some, knowing the horrific consequences.

"OKAY, LET'S GO NUTS!!"

We grabbed a spoon each and devoured the sherbet, surprisingly finishing the packet at the end.

"Oh ." I muttered, knowing what's going to happen next.

....

3...

2...

1...

"HIGH HIGH!!!!!!! I'M SO HIGH!!!!!" Alexander yelled.

"OMG WHY CAN I SEE SO MANY COLOURS!??!?!!?"

"I DA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AHHH!! XANDER, WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME INTO THE BATHROOM FOR!?!??!?!!?"

HE GRABBED TWO TOLIET PLUNGERS FOR EACH OF US, LIFTED ME UP AND MADE ME STAND INSIDE THE TOILET BOWL.

YUCK!

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I SHOUTED AT HIM.

"TAKE THESE!!!"

He shoved the toilet plungers into my hands.

"WHY DO WE NEED THESE FOR!? AND GET ME OUT OF THE TOILET BOWL!!!" I SHRIEKED.

"WE NEED THESE FOR AN ADVENTURE!!!!!!!! AND NO, I'M NOT GETTING YOU OUT!!!!!!"

"AN ADVENTURE?!"

I didn't finish.

He pressed the flush on the toilet and I felt myself whirl into blackness.


Alexander's POV:


I pushed the flush button and ________ spun like crazy and disappeared.

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA MY TURN!!!!!!

I stepped into the toilet bowl, held onto the two toilet plungers and PRESSED THE BUTTON!!!!!!

I WAS THEN TELEPORTED...

TO A MOUNTAIN!?!?!?!?

I THEN SAW ________ UNDER A TREE SPINNING HER TOILET PLUNGERS WITH HER FINGERS!!!

"YAH, _________!!!!!!! THERE YOU ARE!!!!!" I SHOUTED.

"ALEXANDER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! NOW WE CAN'T GET BACK!!! AND WE'RE AT THE FOOT OF A MOUNTAIN FOR GOD'S SAKE!!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GAVE ME SHERBET!!"

"YEAH, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO, OUT OF ALL THINGS, DO THIS!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THE TOILET COULD DO THAT?!"

"WHO CARES?! LET'S GO MOUNTAIN CLIMBING!!!!1!!1!!"


Your POV:


"WHO CARES?! LET'S GO MOUNTAIN CLIMBING!!!!!!!1!!1!!" he yelled.

"WITH TOILET PLUNGERS?!!" I SCREAMED.

"YUP!!"

We climbed up the rocky mountain with the toilet plungers, which made me almost MYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HIGH WE WERE FROM THE GROUND!!!!

"ALEXANDER, HOW LONG HAVE WE GOT TO GO?!" I said after about half an hour climbing.

"A FEW MORE METRES!!! WHY?!!?"

"BECAUSE I'M TING MYSELF SCARED BECAUSE I MIGHT FALL!!!"

"DO YOU WANT BE BELOW YOU SO I CAN CATCH YOU!?!?"

"NO! I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK UP MY !! I'M A GIRL!!"

"...-__-...."

"YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! JKS XDDD"

After another 15 minutes climbing the stupid mountain, we finally reached the top.

"Wow, it's so beautiful here." I said, the wind playing with my hair.

"Yeah...despite how we got here..." Alexander added.

I whacked his head with a toilet plunger.

"OW!"

"Don't remind me."

"HEY LET'S TAKE SOME SELCAS!! AND I'LL POST THEM UP ON TWITTER!!" he suddenly exclaimed.

"WHAT?! HERE?! WHAT WILL YOUR FANS THINK? THEY'LL SAY YOU'RE CRAZY OR SOMETHING BECAUSE YOU WENT MOUNTAIN CLIMBING USING TOILET PLUNGERS!!!!!!"

"SO WHAT?! I AM Alexander after all. Anything could happen XDDD"

"Aish, fine."

He whipped out his phone and we did a few poses together, and some with the plungers.

"Done yet?" I asked, kind of impatient.

"Yep! Just posted them on Twitter!"

"WAIT, HOW DID YOU GET INTERNET CONNECTION FROM HERE!?"

"I DA NAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

"AND WOULD YOU MIND EXPLAINING HOW WE ARE GETTING BACK!?! WE MUST BE HUNDREDS OF KILOMETERS FROM SEOUL!!!"

"LOOK! A TOILET!" he pointed to a random toilet.

WTF?!

We ran to the toilet and I looked down in it.

"Are you sure this is going to lead us back?" I asked him.

This is so stupid.

"Sure, I'm sure. LET'S GO!!!"

I glared at him.

"WELL AREN'T YOU GOING? LADIES FIRST!!"

"DON'T CALL ME A LADY!!" I scolded him while stepping into the toilet.

I whacked his head again with the toilet plunger.

"OUCH!"

I giggled and he pressed the flush button, and my world began revolving at that sickening pace again.

Gosh, the sherbet must've packed a huge punch in order to last us this long XDD

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

WAHAHAHAHAHA HOW RANDOM WAS THAT?! XDDD

HEHEHEHHE TOILET PLUNGERS XDDD THANKYOU SO MUCH WRONGLY_GIVEN_LOVE CHINGU FOR THESE AWESOME IDEAS!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO USE A FEW MORE ONES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

MUWAHAHHAHAHA AND THAT WAS ONLY PART 1 OF YOUR DAY WITH ALEXANDER!! WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART XDDD

COMMENTS AND SUBBERS ARE LOVED!!!!